Org owners screwed if fighters does not accept or decline fights?

Let me start of by saying that i wont mention any names lol

So i did the huge mistake of signing Mr Xs fighter i just sent some contracts out without looking at the names of the managers and for some reason this manager accepted.

And now he does not accept or decline fights or respond to PMs. Ive given him the option of repaying the signing bonus and i would release him no hard feelings at least from my part. And he still refuse to answer.

So i sent him a fight offer well over 10 days ago the fight was very fair if not even in his favor he hadnt accepted or declined today so i sent him a message again without a respons so i pulled the offer. Just to notice that his inactivity clause didnt reset.

I understand that org owners shouldnt be able to fuck managers over but at the same time managers shouldnt be able to fuck org owners over. Normally i wouldnt care but i gave this fighter a 300k signing bonus so i must say that im kinda pissed that its seems like there is absolutely nothing i can do. There should at least be something like if a manager refuse to fight and just waits out the inactivity clause he should be forced to pay back the signing bonus or something.

• Upvote 4

Hey mate

If this scumbag fucks you over with the signing fee, HGH Nutriens will be happy to chip in 100k towards the loss.

You're a top class org owner Crisse and you shouldn't get fucked over like that by anyone.

Thanks mate but its not really about the money its about the principal/principle whatever the right use is lol

Douchery maximus, it's happening right here!

Crisse please remove the first sentence from the OP and giev us namaes!! ;P

Nah i dont wanna start a flame war its not worth it.

It would be nice if after an x amount of days of leaving a contract or fight offer on the table, they are 'forced' to respond. I heard that when your VIP expires you also get a page that makes you select fighters to keep if you do not continue VIP. Something like that would be nice for that too.. Pretty much only can access the fight offer / contract page untill you respond to that.

Orrrrrr maybe that's a bit to hardcore to do? haha

• Upvote 4

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wait. Wait. Wait. Let me catch my breath. Ok. Ok. Ok. One. Two Three. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Crisse, I love you buddy, but what the fuck were you thinking? If you want to know how to deal with him, hire me onto the Eminence staff and I'll handle it. Dealing with him had become my specialty. I'm out of practice, but I'm sure it's like riding a bike.

• Upvote 3

It would be nice if after an x amount of days of leaving a contract or fight offer on the table, they are 'forced' to respond. I heard that when your VIP expires you also get a page that makes you select fighters to keep if you do not continue VIP. Something like that would be nice for that too.. Pretty much only can access the fight offer / contract page untill you respond to that.

Orrrrrr maybe that's a bit to hardcore to do? haha

id like this being a org owner

ive got contract offers out and ive had no response and its tying org funds up and i could use that money on other things

if ive offered u a contract and u see this i appologise as im grumpy today :whip:

jacky wouldn't respond to a fight offer against my fighter in the Eminence org. I told Eminence management that I wouldn't accept any further fight offers against jacky unless he agrees ahead of time to take the fight. I wasn't going to wait until the last second again to see if a fight was on again.

The solution can be simple. A manager has a chance to decline an offered fight, but loses that chance if the fight offer is initially ignored and that manager logs in two more times or a few days pass. The fight gets locked into place.

• Upvote 3

jacky wouldn't respond to a fight offer against my fighter in the Eminence org. I told Eminence management that I wouldn't accept any further fight offers against jacky unless he agrees ahead of time to take the fight. I wasn't going to wait until the last second again to see if a fight was on again.

The solution can be simple. A manager has a chance to decline an offered fight, but loses that chance if the fight offer is initially ignored and that manager logs in two more times or a few days pass. The fight gets locked into place.

I could get behind that

Wow that sucks man. Sadly, I've been noticing this trend a lot lately. I've never invested that much money in to a fighter but it still sucks just the same.

Something definitely needs to be done where fights get locked in to place. Maybe if a fight is offered at least 2 weeks out and the manager just sits on it then it gets locked come fight day.

The contract nowadays are made to preserve the managers to get screwed by bad/inactive org owner and that works fine. But when an org owner has to deal with a bad manager he can't do anything about it. If a douche like him only wants the signing bonus the only thing you can do is postpone the inevitable. Which isn't worthwhile.

There should be some type of inactivity clause for the org owners to prevent it. Not only for bad managers as for the FAs. If they break the clause or get retired, you get your signing bonus back. And the bad managers also should be flaged in their profile for a period of time so another org doesn't fall into his dirty schemes.

Well, at least I think it is something worth of thinking about.

Something definitely needs to be done where fights get locked in to place. Maybe if a fight is offered at least 2 weeks out and the manager just sits on it then it gets locked come fight day.

There are potentially issues with this, though. For instance, there are entirely legitimate reasons why a reply may not be forthcoming. It cannot simply be a passage of time thing, but would need to be linked to log-ins as well (e.g. I have spent quite some time in hospital recently - thankfully I wasn't out of it for long but in different circumstances I could easily have been unable to get online for quite some time).

There are potentially issues with this, though. For instance, there are entirely legitimate reasons why a reply may not be forthcoming. It cannot simply be a passage of time thing, but would need to be linked to log-ins as well (e.g. I have spent quite some time in hospital recently - thankfully I wasn't out of it for long but in different circumstances I could easily have been unable to get online for quite some time).

Why not just make an ingored fight offer reset inactivity clause after say 2 days or 5 days or some number that the community decides on?

That way you don't force fighters to take fights, but at the same time they can't just sit on an offer, take the signing bonus after inactivity clause is up and cheat the system.

**Edit - Personally, I think Mike or his helper should just void the contract and give Crisse back his 300k. It's unbelievably unfair that Jacky of all people who cried for months about Hard Puncher being held hostage can pull something like this. He shouldn't profit off of something like this and it's bullshit that he's yet again going to get away with it. Just like the BigTree bet he never had to pay. Jacky is the definition of a weasel.

• Upvote 1

this is a growing thread in this game and org owners are consantly getting ripped of by guys like this which becomes a pain to deal with. Thats Why I say no singing bonus until a guys fights his first full contract and if he takes fights and not decline or just let the fight sit there and not response thenthere should be something put in place to stop this nonsense from continuing. If a guy has no intention of fighting, why go to a org and screw the org manger over. Shows how some people dont have a life and so they become douches to get attention because they cant get it in real life. Hope mike comes up with something to stop this soon because it is getting out of control.

I could get behind that

I vote for that too. Would force some of these guys from stop fucking over the org their in. And then they complain about how the org owner treats them. No wonder why.