Manager of the year 2012 - Nominations

Crazy how the only 2 who responded out of the 10-15 people you sent it out to (why not the whole alliance by the way?) were backpionts and YoungWhite who share your IP. The chances of all this happening must be incredible.

Thats becouse your an idiot who can not accept your wrong,

Thats becouse your an idiot who can not accept your wrong,

Based on your ability to spell and your command of the English language are you sure you want to be slinging around insults by calling me an idiot?

You are shady. Extraordinarily shady. I have based all my proofs on what you said and facts presented. I haven't conjured up random arguments to create drama. I simply don't like cheaters who try to obtain accolades for things they accomplished while cheating. The chances of the events occurring, as you claim, are so infinitesimal that it simply cannot be believed.

Based on your ability to spell and your command of the English language are you sure you want to be slinging around insults by calling me an idiot?

You are shady. Extraordinarily shady. I have based all my proofs on what you said and facts presented. I haven't conjured up random arguments to create drama. I simply don't like cheaters who try to obtain accolades for things they accomplished while cheating. The chances of the events occurring, as you claim, are so infinitesimal that it simply cannot be believed.

Ok man your right the odds of three ppl living bye each other and all playing the same game on the internet are mind blowing.

I am done with this waste of a conversation and done dealing with insultful ppl like yourself. Once again you focus on insulting me first before stating your point, my spelling when typing fast is bad and my grasp of the english language, well I am an american.

Ok man your right the odds of three ppl living bye each other and all playing the same game on the internet are mind blowing.

No. The odds of three people in the same area playing this game are not that small at all. The chances of three people all playing on the same IP, with one of them being your teenage son's teenage buddy do become smaller. The chances that you and these two other guys sharing your IP all downvoting me make the odds smaller still. The chances that this all occurs within a 10 minute time frame drops the chances significantly. The chances that you sent out a text message to some, but not all of your alliance mates (but not an in game message apparently) renders it yet smaller. The chances that the only two guys who look at the thread and downvote me out of the 10-15 you sent it to share your IP make the chances even smaller still. By the time we're done reducing the chances, the chances of it actually occurring are infinitesimal. Like winning the Mega Millions small.

• Upvote 1

No. The odds of three people in the same area playing this game are not that small at all. The chances of three people all playing on the same IP, with one of them being your teenage son's teenage buddy do become smaller. The chances that you and these two other guys sharing your IP all downvoting me make the odds smaller still. The chances that this all occurs within a 10 minute time frame drops the chances significantly. The chances that you sent out a text message to some, but not all of your alliance mates (but not an in game message apparently) renders it yet smaller. The chances that the only two guys who look at the thread and downvote me out of the 10-15 you sent it to share your IP make the chances even smaller still. By the time we're done reducing the chances, the chances of it actually occurring are infinitesimal. Like winning the Mega Millions small.

This argument is somewhere around the range of Steel Penn - 0 and Gable - whatever that amount of money was that Zyd cheated out the system with the org. Lol.

• Upvote 1

Everything but rational arguements.

• Upvote 1