There is a section only for the orgs on the forums

jacky67

Are they as retard?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. This is the poll

• Yes.
    • it's a shame.

If I had to choose between being a retard or being Jacky I would always choose being a retard.

On the topic though I usually put a thread in the general section if I'm doing something as not a lot of people look in the Org section - also, most org news in the general section is more relevant to the game than some shit we get from the usual idiots that post here.

• Upvote 1

If I had to choose between being a retard or being Jacky I would always choose being a retard.

On the topic though I usually put a thread in the general section if I'm doing something as not a lot of people look in the Org section - also, most org news in the general section is more relevant to the game than some shit we get from the usual idiots that post here.

I would also choose to b a retard

And i also post org business in here for the simple reason that as the post i quoted says

More people come into the general forum

Well you don't have that choice and guess what ur not jacky.

Speak English or die cbomb.

I speak english better than you, you mad ?

• Downvote 2

I'm going to go way out on a limb, risk my entire reputation, and actually side with Jacky.

It doesn't really matter where the traffic is. Org topics should go in the org forum. If everybody simply posted where the most traffic is, then every thread would be started in general discussion and everything would be a disorganized mess.

If all org topics were posted in the the proper section, you wouldn't need to worry about traffic. Anyone who cares about org topics would look there instead of general discussion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm going to go way out on a limb, risk my entire reputation, and actually side with Jacky.

It doesn't really matter where the traffic is. Org topics should go in the org forum. If everybody simply posted where the most traffic is, then every thread would be started in general discussion and everything would be a disorganized mess.

If all org topics were posted in the the proper section, you wouldn't need to worry about traffic. Anyone who cares about org topics would look there instead of general discussion.

True - and that's how I used to look at things. However, when you see someone promoting a tournament for example in the general section with shit loads of views/replies and yours is in the org section with a fraction of the views then it tempting.

Also, we have to apply this rule to all topics. Not just attack org owners. Which means that other than being an ugly French cbomb, Jacky is also a hypocrit as he's put plenty of non general game related rubbish in this section.

• Downvote 1

True - and that's how I used to look at things. However, when you see someone promoting a tournament for example in the general section with shit loads of views/replies and yours is in the org section with a fraction of the views then it tempting.

Also, we have to apply this rule to all topics. Not just attack org owners. Which means that other than being an ugly French cbomb, Jacky is also a hypocrit as he's put plenty of non general game related rubbish in this section.

As my mother used to say, just because others are doing it doesn't make it okay for you to do it. If everyone else was jumping off a bridge, would you do it too? :sad01_anim:

This, precisely. If people cared about org stuff, they would go and move their mouse one inch downward to the Fight Organisations forum rather than the General Game Discussion forum. It's not that difficult. There is a reason though, that the General Game Discussion gets more traffic, and that's because despite what people claim, they actually love the drama that tends to go down within the General Game Discussion forums. And despite claiming to hate the likes of Jacky .... or Humours ... or Grimspeake, or Splash300, truth of the matter is that they absolutely love them. They love jumping down their throats given the slightest of an opportunity, they love being given the chance to indulge in their own self-appointed superiority. Which is why Jacky is getting ripped on in this topic of his, despite the fact that what he is saying is actually 100% true and relevant. Well .... minus the 'Grimspeake is right' part, perhaps. I wasn't even entirely sure what that dude was trying to say, so ....

See? I do it too. I won't deny it. I ripped on Splash something terrible when he was on his little tirade. Mainly because I thought he was a complete moron and was asking for it. But in this particular topic, Jacky isn't asking for it, he doesn't deserve any ripping. Because he isn't wrong. I'm guilty of using the General Game Discussion forum to promote NEI in the past for some of it's bigger events, so yes, I realise that not having an org anymore might make it seem as though it's considerably easier for me to say this, and agree with this, now that I'm on the other side of the fence. Again, I'll admit it. It is. But still. Jacky's not wrong, and the point at hand shouldn't be completely ignored, simply because he's Jacky.

• Upvote 3

I don't think one person in this entire thread has put every topic in the proper place. Shit, pretty much everyone here has put something in General, that had a specific forum for that post. Including Jolon, who readily admits that he's done it, NexusX, Jacky, Calmlikeabomb, myself. Hell let's just say everybody.

I've posted things in both places before. I've posted something in the Fight Org forum, left it there for a few days. Posted in the general forum a few days later. The viewcount on the general forum thread eclipsed the viewcount in the fight org thread in hours. At the end I think it ended with more than over 1k - 1.5k views than the fight org thread. That's why it happens, and we all know it, because we've all done it.

As my mother used to say, just because others are doing it doesn't make it okay for you to do it. If everyone else was jumping off a bridge, would you do it too? :sad01_anim:

If you jump first I might think about it. Probably wouldn't do it though because that would be silly. Whereas, this is only a game.

Perhaps putting org news in the general section is ok if you're part of a clique. That's one thing I like about Jacky and that is he will insult most people :). I just object to this thread as he knows too well that a lot of his shit belongs elsewhere as well and is only choosing this topic due to the other org bashing thread.

but when i say this, i get ridiculed :(

you'd think with all the org loving managers they would frequently be in the org side of the forum, guess not though.

• Downvote 3