Is Steel Penn a Multi?

Is Steel Penn a Multi?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that Steel Penn is a multi based on the evidence presented?

He's openly admitted he's a cheating sack of shit, and will continue to cheat. Sack up and ban this fucker already.

This has to happen. It's outrageous that he's basically got away with it.

Mike will confirm that he wipe my account clean and left me with nothing. Once he does confirm this to be true, can you understand that by way of communication and team work we really have a great thing going in The Steel Penn Alliance?

How does this make it a great thing? You've swapped companies back and forth like they're CGrace's wife :) (Sorry CGrace, had to say it.) to avoid paying manager transfer fees which were put in for a reason and you came back with 3 million. If I'd have known all I had to do was cheat and get deleted to come back with 3 million I wouldn't have wasted my time creating clothing, building a clothing company and actually advertise and sell my clothes. You're a cheat. You got deleted for a reason.

• Upvote 2

Lawl what?

It sucks to lose ANYONE from this game,,,,, it even applies you mate.

Lawl at your ridic posts, how you can't see he HAD to go is beyond me. Was obv he'd pop back to so weren't losing a member.

• Upvote 1

Lawl at your ridic posts, how you can't see he HAD to go is beyond me. Was obv he'd pop back to so weren't losing a member.

He has to go? but obviously pops back up?

Where is the benefit again?

One of the many blatant multies of this game got his shit pushed in, fine

The way this shit turned out was ok, i suppose, since he came back and continues playing..

But in no way shape or form was this thread a good thing good for the game, nor have most of the other multi threads i have vitnessed since joining.

What annoys me the most about these threads, is the hypocracy of some of the managers crying foul, while fouling the game themselves in the same manner as the ones they cry foul on, they are just hiding it a bit better.....

Yes, some of the "holier than thou" voices, are no better themselves.

Those fuckers are like pedo priests, constantly condemning others for their sins, calling for judgement, while having a boner for the quire...

Hypocrites.......................

• Upvote 3

He has to go? but obviously pops back up?

Where is the benefit again?

One of the many blatant multies of this game got his shit pushed in, fine

The way this shit turned out was ok, i suppose, since he came back and continues playing..

But in no way shape or form was this thread a good thing good for the game, nor have most of the other multi threads i have vitnessed since joining.

Don't you think some people would quit if nothing was done about multis? I will stand up and say that I was considering quitting because I didn't think Mike would ban him. I changed my mind when justice was served.

Your solution to the problem is to sweep it under the rug and pretend it isn't happening. We should start calling you Pope Grasman

• Upvote 1

Was he even banned originally? Or was it just his multis. I can't tell as he came on here bragging about getting his multis back within 24 hours of losing them and it wasn't until after that he lost his main account. I assume if he'd been deleted originally then it would have been at the same time.

Anyway - the moral if the story is if you have a strong, pro multi network and can afford to lose a few million and don't respect Mike or Mike's decision then you can do what you like.

• Downvote 1

[/size]

Don't you think some people would quit if nothing was done about multis? I will stand up and say that I was considering quitting because I didn't think Mike would ban him. I changed my mind when justice was served.

Your solution to the problem is to sweep it under the rug and pretend it isn't happening. We should start calling you Pope Grasman

Yeah and in every thread you appear to be a CKelperun fan. You seems a bit hypocrite.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah and in every thread you appear to be a CKelperun fan. You seems a bit hypocrite.

I'm a fan of anyone that upsets you Jacky. If someone that actually had a good reputation said Karter was doing something that wasn't legit I might care. Your word just doesn't mean anything to me or anyone else.

• Upvote 2

Anyway - the moral if the story is if you have a strong, pro multi network and can afford to lose a few million and don't respect Mike or Mike's decision then you can do what you like.

Not really, he got hit pretty hard. He lost all his money and his fighters. His alliance funneled money back to him without fees, but that's not much of a big deal IMO. Plus his flagship org is out there without an owner. Mike said it should go up for public bid. If someone outbids them, they lose that too

Not exactly a slap on the wrist, imo.

Not really, he got hit pretty hard. He lost all his money and his fighters. His alliance funneled money back to him without fees, but that's not much of a big deal IMO. Plus his flagship org is out there without an owner. Mike said it should go up for public bid. If someone outbids them, they lose that too

Not exactly a slap on the wrist, imo.

Didn't say it was a slap on the wrist. Just saying deleting his accounts didn't put him off, he got them again and was so disrespectful of Mikes decision that his action basically said is that the best you can do. Then he had his main account deleted and now he has a new account.

Hopefully that has put him off running multis, but, it's not like he's starting over, I'd love to have 3 mil now, never mind as a new account.

Anyway - nothing against Steel Penn but its more out of frustration of playing on a level field only to hear (in general) how other managers are using multis to make the game easier for themselves whilst you go through the same struggles playing fair.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2