Check this anti gun bullshit out.

But have with 10million poor blacks and 22million poor whites your have MORE murders and robberys by blacks? And 4 times more blacks in jail? These arrests like I said are not complete you have to understand that they are not convicted and put out stats like driving drunk, open container and public drinking you get like 40% of the crimes by blacks. And you have to be stupid to think that only poor people do crime.

Talking to you is like talking to a potato,,, with a worm in it. :wacko:

Unbelievable.

Talking to you is like talking to a potato,,, with a worm in it. :wacko:

Unbelievable.

And again when you loose argument you start to abuse me :) thats fine I dont care that just show have much faith you have in yourself.

And again when you loose argument you start to abuse me :) thats fine I dont care that just show have much faith you have in yourself.

There is no argument.

It's all "hot air" from your side.

You are claiming bogus things, throw some irrelevant stats to back your bogus claims and being too ignorant to see where you're proven wrong.

Therefore, it is pointless to waste anymore time on you.

There is no argument.

You are claiming bogus things, throw some irrelevant stats to back your bogus claims and being too ignorant to see where you're proven wrong.

Therefore, it is pointless to waste anymore time on you.

Bogus? LIike what? Have muhc blacks are in USA? Have much murders and robberys they do? Have much people live in poverty? I dont think so. Its you that puts up bogus reaserches that blacks run faster because of vitamin d.

thats it he lost ;) knew that he would not explain why 13% of the nation does 50%+ murders. He tried to fool as with this poor people think but when I found out that there is 10million poor blacks and 22million poor whites he was done.

According to your own stat blacks are 3 times more likely to live in poverty than whites. Also, there is a vast difference between city and country poor. Copper thieves are a huge issue in my white neighborhood. Most mass shootings seem to be a suburban white problem as well.

Im not argueing that there isnt a higher percentage of poor blacks compared to the population. Im talking about total poor people. IF you guys are right and being poor makes you commit crime. Then Whites would be commiting 2 times the crime as Blacks because there are twice as many poor people who are white. BTW, i am respondng to you because you at least seem to be more reasonable and now a clown like Krad. Im not wasting my time with him. Im not saying there isnt an "inequality" in the numbers. But i believe it is in the black culture. IMO the reason why Black commit so much crime and react completely different than whites to poverty is the hostility that is passed to them. But because of their skin color but because of how they were treated generations ago because of their skin color. Even when none of the blacks today have ever been slaves and the young people have tons of advantages no one else has. They still have been raised to not trust anyone and that they are victims and everyone is against them. Regardless of what reality is this is the attitude they are raised with passed down many generations. Now i dont think Whites are the problem anymore. Maybe 30+ years ago. Not today. Now the problem is their inherited anger passed down from their great great grand parents. They have a built in go to excuse everytime they do wrong. Its always in their as a reason to do something bad, give up on something good, then use it to get out of trouble.

Now you can tear down all the barriers in society. Abolish slavery, desegrigate, hate crime laws, Equal Opportunity employment, United Negro Fund, NAACP, Black colleges, Bet, etc. It doesnt matter how accepted you make them if they are a product of a long line of former slaves or people who lived through the pre-civil rights movement. You guys need to stop blaming Poverty. It is their reaction to it that is the issue. There is just as many issues when they get out of poverty. We have seen the stories of the ones who can not handle success or do everything they can to sabotage themselves. This is because of what has been beat in their head since birth by their parents, and their parents parents, and their parents parents parents. Krad wants to call anyone who doesnt agree with his Excuses, a racist. He wants people to be scared to discuss the real issues and get to the bottom of them. Unfortunately for him i dont bully easily. He isnt going to control me by calling me a racist.

If you look at serious crimes like Assaults, Car-Theft, Rape its half of the arrests are by blacks when also not to mention that they are only 13% of the nation.

When you talk about not so serious crimes like Open containers, Drunkenness, Driving under infuence and drugs Whites are like 7:1 more time bein arrested.

If you actually talk only about serious crimes then the numbers are pretty close.

Wrong. It very clearly shows whites commit twice as many of all of these 'serious crimes' with the exception of murder. Previous sources posted also show that around 85% of violence by blacks is on other blacks.

I dont have job do you see me complaining thats because 20years ago Russians occupied us? NO!

Way to live like a vicarious bitch. The USSR was dead years before your mother even sat on that tainted public toilet seat. You know shit about Russians, you know shit about Americans, you generally know shit.

Stop complaining. Go out and make something of yourself, be successful. In fact, move to Russia and do it where you'll be treated with great equality and have just as many opportunities to be successful.

We already find out that there is no racism against black people. Just like you said they dont take blacks in the job because they are not educated ( AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL ONLY ABOUT THOSE WHO ARE NOT EDUCATED OTHERS DO FINE).

Why I cant get a job? At this point I dont want to I was working in Norway for some time and now I am fine. Other done that you can get a job but a crap one and it dont even know what is better try to do other stuff or work at crap job.

So you can live off your parents because they have enough money to support you. Or the Government does. Quit leeching you bum. Congratulations on having the option to do nothing because 'is better try to do other stuff or work at crap job', and further congratulations on passing such insightful judgment on those without that option.

As for your bullshit about how it just because blacks are lazy and uneducated that they have problem finding work... I am having trouble finding the correct phrase which describes what an ignorant racist you are, but I think from now on I shall refer to you and any such similar people as 'BrainSmashers'. Seems to sum it up. If you can read, here are some scholarly research articles on the prevalence of racism in hiring policies:

http://www2.econ.iastate.edu/classes/econ321/rosburg/Darity%20and%20Mason%20-%20Evidence%20on%20Discrimination%20in%20employment%20(Color,%20Gender).pdf

http://www.yale.edu/intergroup/PearsonDovidioGaertner.pdf

But have with 10million poor blacks and 22million poor whites your have MORE murders and robberys by blacks? And 4 times more blacks in jail? These arrests like I said are not complete you have to understand that they are not convicted and put out stats like driving drunk, open container and public drinking you get like 40% of the crimes by blacks. And you have to be stupid to think that only poor people do crime.

You still can't get it... If there were 200 people in the USA, 100 black, 100 white, then 8.5% of the whites would be below the poverty line. 25% of the blacks would be below. Poor is a different thing altogether, but we'll leave that for now.

As for your blatant lying about 'white crime'. The page is right there. It shows twice as many total arrests for white folks in almost all crimes. Though I admit, it seems black people do like to gamble illegally compared to whites. Shocking.

Despite being 13% of the population, and being 4 times more likely to be arrested, blacks make up 50% of the total exonerations for being wrongly convicted (http://www.theroot.com/views/exonerations-study-reveals-striking-trends). But there's no racism or problems here right? And surely they haven't missed any other wrongly convicted people right?

No one is mad because you're right. Because you're not. We're mad that in a recent history which has seen the rise and fall of various race related travesties, whether it be slavery, segregation or Aryan supremacy, no one has yet (but I will, soon) decided on cleansing the gene pool based on wiping out the ignorant and stupid. So we're not mad, just frustrated and impatient that people like you are using up valuable resources.

• Upvote 1

There is a difference between absolute and relative numbers. In this case, white people, of which there are almost 6 times as many relative to black people, do have an absolute total of twice as many members of their population in poverty. However, as a percentage of racial population, you are 300% more likely to be black and poor than white and poor. You get it yet?

Poverty rate is the same for Blacks as it is for Hispanics. Yet Hispanics are not doing 50% of the crime. Keep reaching!

BrainSmasher - You've finally made a reasonable point which at first glance is confusing. Seeing as how total white poverty is double that of total black poverty, how come there isn't twice as much total white crime to black crime. Two things:

1. In most instances there is. This is 2009 data (http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/data/table_43.html) , I couldn't find 2011-12 but if you do then please let me know as I'll be happy to revise.

• Forcible Rape - White: 10,644 - Black: 5,319
  • Aggravated Assault - White: 209,922 - Black: 111,904
  • Burglary - White: 155,994 - Black:74,419
  • Larceny-Theft - White: 719,983 - Black: 306,625
  • TOTAL VIOLENT CRIME - White: 268,346 - Black: 177,766
  • TOTAL PROPERTY CRIME - White: 212,448 - Black: 110,382

2. There are two notable exceptions to these statistics. The first is murder in which blacks are around 20% higher, the second is robbery in which blacks are just over 50% higher. If you delve further into the justice departments reports you can see that 85%+ of black murder and robbery takes place against another black person. This leads into philosophical insights as to the nature of a recurring cycle of violent culture, dog-eat-dog, etc and so forth but that isn't what we're discussing.

The issue we're discussing however is that there are twice as many very poor whites compared to very poor blacks. There is also twice as much serious crime committed by whites than blacks. We're not in the realms of your personal opinions or what your local sensationalist TV station reports, we're talking the hard facts as documented by the US Administration. Whether you really believed the opposite to be true or whether you're trying to cherry pick 'facts' to suit your warped perspectives, it doesn't change the fact you're wrong at a fundamental level.

I'd take a wild guess and the depth of tone isn't the issue so much as the depth of wallet.

Bingo. OJ Simpson for example.

• Forcible Rape - White: 10,644 - Black: 5,319
  • Aggravated Assault - White: 209,922 - Black: 111,904
  • Burglary - White: 155,994 - Black:74,419
  • Larceny-Theft - White: 719,983 - Black: 306,625
  • TOTAL VIOLENT CRIME - White: 268,346 - Black: 177,766
  • TOTAL PROPERTY CRIME - White: 212,448 - Black: 110,382

You can't really go off those statistics. People get away with murder every single day. People get away with crime every single day. White. Black. Mexican. Hispanic. Asian. Philipino. Even in a small town like Fort Myers at least 1 person gets killed a day, and it's usually in what would be statistically registed as a poverty community or "ghetto". The majority of poverty communities, or ghetto's, aren't white majority (in Florida) unless you're talkin some trailer hillbilly or rural area. They do a lot better following the "no-snitching" law than other communities. Of course there's millions of people who will follow that, and there's millions of people who won't, but all these statistics are kinda pointless because they're extremely inaccurate. Anyway what I was getting at, is that you gotta have something better to do than throwing statistics at BrainSmasher lol.

Grasman - of course everybody's not a parasite to the earth, but if you use paper, hot water, eat certain foods, technically, you're a parasite to mother nature. It doesn't make us "evil" or "bad" by any means, but if you're looking at it from Earth's perspective, or from an outsider (alien - anything not from this planet) perspective, then we're nothing more than a parasite destroying this planet on hyper-speed.

^^^ Considering that the existence of life has been around for an infinite amount of years that we likely couldn't comprehend, even pushing the earth to destruction in a few billion years is hyper-speed.

Edited by CKeppelrun

Still trying to see anything that supports 'Blacks do 50% of crime'. Also, Hispanics are recorded as 'White' for the purpose of statistics, so I guess you can blame all the 'white' crime on them ;) Best define 'white' as 'Western European origin that speaks English natively for at least two generations' to fit your paradigm.

Wrong. It very clearly shows whites commit twice as many of all of these 'serious crimes' with the exception of murder. Previous sources posted also show that around 85% of violence by blacks is on other blacks.

No. Robberys are also 55% done by blacks.

Way to live like a vicarious bitch. The USSR was dead years before your mother even sat on that tainted public toilet seat. You know shit about Russians, you know shit about Americans, you generally know shit.

Stop complaining. Go out and make something of yourself, be successful. In fact, move to Russia and do it where you'll be treated with great equality and have just as many opportunities to be successful.

No. CCCP ended in 1991 and I was born in 1987. And I am not complaining.

So you can live off your parents because they have enough money to support you. Or the Government does. Quit leeching you bum. Congratulations on having the option to do nothing because 'is better try to do other stuff or work at crap job', and further congratulations on passing such insightful judgment on those without that option.

As for your bullshit about how it just because blacks are lazy and uneducated that they have problem finding work... I am having trouble finding the correct phrase which describes what an ignorant racist you are, but I think from now on I shall refer to you and any such similar people as 'BrainSmashers'. Seems to sum it up. If you can read, here are some scholarly research articles on the prevalence of racism in hiring policies:

No. Like I said I was working in Norway for some time and salary compared to Latvia is 4-5times more. So I have money and I am fine at the moment.

You still can't get it... If there were 200 people in the USA, 100 black, 100 white, then 8.5% of the whites would be below the poverty line. 25% of the blacks would be below. Poor is a different thing altogether, but we'll leave that for now.

As for your blatant lying about 'white crime'. The page is right there. It shows twice as many total arrests for white folks in almost all crimes. Though I admit, it seems black people do like to gamble illegally compared to whites. Shocking.

No. Blacks do more then 50% of the murders and robberys when they are only 13% of the nation.

• Downvote 1

Still trying to see anything that supports 'Blacks do 50% of crime'. Also, Hispanics are recorded as 'White' for the purpose of statistics, so I guess you can blame all the 'white' crime on them ;) Best define 'white' as 'Western European origin that speaks English natively for at least two generations' to fit your paradigm.

Really ? Those stats inluce Hispanics as Whites? :D

The issue we're discussing however is that there are twice as many very poor whites compared to very poor blacks. There is also twice as much serious crime committed by whites than blacks. We're not in the realms of your personal opinions or what your local sensationalist TV station reports, we're talking the hard facts as documented by the US Administration. Whether you really believed the opposite to be true or whether you're trying to cherry pick 'facts' to suit your warped perspectives, it doesn't change the fact you're wrong at a fundamental level.

Do you really think that only poor people do crime?

No one is mad because you're right. Because you're not. We're mad that in a recent history which has seen the rise and fall of various race related travesties, whether it be slavery, segregation or Aryan supremacy, no one has yet (but I will, soon) decided on cleansing the gene pool based on wiping out the ignorant and stupid. So we're not mad, just frustrated and impatient that people like you are using up valuable resources.

Nazi Germany placed people with low IQ and the mentally retarded in concentration camps right along with other classes and races of people that were considered deviant.

Nazi Germany placed people with low IQ and the mentally retarded in concentration camps right along with other classes and races of people that were considered deviant.

As fucked up as it may seem, in the long run it'd prolly be for the greater good benefit of the planet or society. Doesn't mean I agree with it, or support it, but if some God or higher being appointed me to "save" the earth or rule the planet, you would need to exterminate a very large population of the world... and it would only prolong the inevitable.

Also as for the above statistics - regardless of what's recorded and reported, the majority of crimes are unsolved.

As fucked up as it may seem, in the long run it'd prolly be for the greater good.

Also as for the above statistics - regardless of what's recorded and reported, the majority of crimes are unsolved.

Sure I even traid to explain to Krad that arrests doest count much as crime rate because they are not convicted. And you can see that serious crimes there whites do only twice or less murders and robberys are even higher for blacks but if you see arrests like drunk driving, open containers and drunk in publice its 80%+ for whites.

When I showed that in Jails blacks ar huge majorty and that shows have much people really are convicted of serious crimes he started to blaber that they are putting bags in jail just for to make statistics.

Sure I even traid to explain to Krad that arrests doest count much as crime rate because they are not convicted. And you can see that serious crimes there whites do only twice or less murders and robberys are even higher for blacks but if you see arrests like drunk driving, open containers and drunk in publice its 80%+ for whites.

When I showed that in Jails blacks ar huge majorty and that shows have much people really are convicted of serious crimes he started to blaber that they are putting bags in jail just for to make statistics.

All races commit crimes. All races commit murder. Judging from the massive list of serial killers, who are primarily white, I'll go ahead and say intelligent white people are more dangerous than intelligent black people.

I think you shouldn't segregate crime committed by skin color, so much as intelligence level, education level, and their genetic history (family's background records - was dad arrested, was mom arrested, financial history, etc)

I also know blacks are more likely to get convicted for a crime they didn't commit, or a crime that there's no substantial evidence in, than a white person. That's a fact.

All races commit crimes. All races commit murder. Judging from the massive list of serial killers, who are primarily white, I'll go ahead and say intelligent white people are more dangerous than intelligent black people.

Of course all races commit crimes I just cant understand why blacks commint so much crime. And yes majorty of serial killers are whites and you know why? You have to be smart to not get cought when you kill 50 people.

Of course all races commit crimes I just cant understand why blacks commint so much crime. And yes majorty of serial killers are whites and you know why? You have to be smart to not get cought when you kill 50 people.

Product of their environment. Poverty level is majority black? Ghetto's are filled with majority black? <<< I can't prove either one of those, but if that's what the consesus is, then you have to contribute it to a financial issue. When you have nothing, or no money to your name, or grew up with a poor family who struggles to pay the bills, shit like that... you're much more likely to commit "crime" or whatever have you. You take a bunch of poor white people - or any color of skin for that matter, check out Hawaii and the Hawaiins - and they're just as likely to commit a crime as the next man regardless of his skin color.

Product of their environment. Poverty level is majority black? Ghetto's are filled with majority black? <<< I can't prove either one of those, but if that's what the consesus is, than you have to contribute it to a financial issue. When you have nothing, or no money to your name, or grew up with a poor family who struggles to pay the bills, shit like that... you're much more likely to commit "crime" or whatever have you. You take a bunch of poor white people - or any color of skin for that matter, check out Hawaii and the Hawaiins - and they're just as likely to commit a crime as the next man regardless of his skin color.

Dont know if you read all post here but we found out that in USA are 10million poor black people and 22million poor white people so thats kinda cant explain everything. I am not expert on anything but I think that some races or nationalities do more crime and it have to do something with their mentality and cultur.

CK - Then you'd just get smarter criminals ;) Also, I feel it's important to 'segregate' crime by race (though not to publish them as only 'race crime stats') in order to look into potential indicators of inequality and societal conditions. Not as a finger pointing tool. As Kurzemespr so poorly manages to grasp, but only parrot, there are half as many total black people below the poverty line than white people. There are almost 6 times as many total white people. Geography comes into this too, as the majority of poverty line whites live outside of urban areas (where, in all places in the world crime is mostly highly concentrated) and also in areas with lower costs of living. The correlation between socio-economic situation and crime is obvious for anyone not willfully trying to distort the facts.

Kurzemespr - Go back in the pages, I already have said that official statistics places 60% of crimes as unsolved and that in those cases they have estimated racial characteristics based off similar crimes. Racial profiling to kill the gaps. When you showed blacks in jail, I showed peer reviewed articles on the topic of incarceration and prosecution made by experts in the field from University and Government. These showed inconsistencies in sentencing lengths, choice of charges to be laid, etc. I understand that these are probably above your English level, if not your intelligence level. And yes, we know you're not an expert on anything. We also know you "think that some races or nationalities do more crime and it have to do something with their mentality and cultur", because you're whatever the European version of an ignorant redneck is. White supremacist Eurotrash perhaps?

Dont know if you read all post here but we found out that in USA are 10million poor black people and 22million poor white people so thats kinda cant explain everything. I am not expert on anything but I think that some races or nationalities do more crime and it have to do something with their mentality and cultur.

Define poor? - jobless, homeless, financial? What kind of income standard did those 22 million white people have to meet (or not have is prolly more like it) to qualify for poor? Under 50K? 40K? 30K?

I don't intend on reading through the whole thread (because my internet and computer are lagging big time and I don't have the patience to do so) to see if there's answer in here already, but I think that would change the landscape of "poor".

There's millions of white waitresses, bartenders, hostesses, fast food employees, etc. that would qualify as poor.