**official** post picture of yourself

Of course I would have hard to with a guy who is trained to kill people but that is not what I told you. My mentality is just to never give up and step back. Even if he is stronger than me I will not take shit from him and he will have to fight me one way or other. Thats the difference between me and you when you see guy from army you pee in your pants but I look them straight in the eyes.

No, the difference is I respect people who dedicate their lives to a career in order to provide for their family. You just look at them and judge them for what their superiors decide.

Sure but I just did not have the opportunities the rich kids have.

I'm not rich. I just had common sense to stay in school and not get involved in crime. Look at me now, I get paid to go to college, and I am looking at a nice career when I finish.

And what you have done with it? I have been on the streets from 9 years old and has never been on my back. How Tyson said ''You would not live 2 minutes in my world''.

I could easily live in your world, the difference is that I would not be happy in your world. Resorting to scumbag actions to survive? People who say that education never gave them a chance are the people who couldn't be bothered to put the effort in.

• Upvote 2

No, the difference is I respect people who dedicate their lives to a career in order to provide for their family. You just look at them and judge them for what their superiors decide.

I'm not rich. I just had common sense to stay in school and not get involved in crime. Look at me now, I get paid to go to college, and I am looking at a nice career when I finish.

I could easily live in your world, the difference is that I would not be happy in your world. Resorting to scumbag actions to survive? People who say that education never gave them a chance are the people who couldn't be bothered to put the effort in.

Decided their lives to what? Military? They dedicate their lives to end other lives.

I dont want that kind a live. I want to be free I want to do what ever I want to do not go to school for 8 years and then sit in office half of my life but if you want that its up to you. I want to do something bigger than just live my life like a puppet.

I dont know you but I dont think you would be able to stay safe on my street for long. You can fake yourself for some time but at the end of the day you would get tested sooner or later.

• Downvote 2

Decided their lives to what? Military? They dedicate their lives to end other lives.

I dont want that kind a live. I want to be free I want to do what ever I want to do not go to school for 8 years and then sit in office half of my life but if you want that its up to you. I want to do something bigger than just live my life like a puppet.

I dont know you but I dont think you would be able to stay safe on my street for long. You can fake yourself for some time but at the end of the day you would get tested sooner or later.

what do you mean do something bigger? like bomb Parliament ?

and you have the ONLY street like that,..buddy I have been on a few . just sayin

Its not about crime that is just a way to get food on your kids table but with it also comes attitude what you really cant learn in school.

i have slept on the street for a week and i knew thats not what i wanted for my life, so i went to school and now college and then university to better my life

You do realise not all military go overseas and fight right? Oh wait...no you wouldn't know that

Idiot. You do realise the kind of job I would be working would give me more than enough money to be free. I am able to take a holiday once a year with the money I am on now. When I finish my degree, I am gonna be working for only 9 months a year and I am gonna earn more money regularly than you will in the next 5 years.

Nah, you need to be fucking retarded to survive on "the streets". Wanna know something about "the streets"? You either end up in prison, you end up dead, or you end up not even leaving your town because you can't even afford to.

isnt there a better forum for this trash ?. /emotes checks the title of the thread.

• Upvote 1

i have slept on the street for a week and i knew thats not what i wanted for my life, so i went to school and now college and then university to better my life

Its big difference to get lost for a week than to have that as a lifestyle. I am not proud of what I have done but I am proud that I have not been broken doing it.

You do realise not all military go overseas and fight right? Oh wait...no you wouldn't know that

Idiot. You do realise the kind of job I would be working would give me more than enough money to be free. I am able to take a holiday once a year with the money I am on now. When I finish my degree, I am gonna be working for only 9 months a year and I am gonna earn more money regularly than you will in the next 5 years.

Nah, you need to be fucking retarded to survive on "the streets". Wanna know something about "the streets"? You either end up in prison, you end up dead, or you end up not even leaving your town because you can't even afford to.

These guys who go in millitary and not even go overseas are even worse. They just sit there and waste goverments money for no reason.

Sure that is the lifestyle of complete puppet. Work from all day in office and once a year take holidays. I want holidays all year and that is what I am trying to achieve maybe I will not achieve it but sure I will have fun time trying not giving up and falling in the regular way.

Why is everyone so scared of prison? Its a very good opportunity to take time off and think. Like I said before its better to do what you want than to give up and fall in the boring society.

• Downvote 2

Its big difference to get lost for a week than to have that as a lifestyle. I am not proud of what I have done but I am proud that I have not been broken doing it.

These guys who go in millitary and not even go overseas are even worse. They just sit there and waste goverments money for no reason.

Sure that is the lifestyle of complete puppet. Work from all day in office and once a year take holidays. I want holidays all year and that is what I am trying to achieve maybe I will not achieve it but sure I will have fun time trying not giving up and falling in the regular way.

Why is everyone so scared of prison? Its a very good opportunity to take time off and think. Like I said before its better to do what you want than to give up and fall in the boring society.

Hypocrite. You talked about committing crime, yet you judge Army men who don't go overseas for wasting Government money. Yet, you sit at home, with no job, probably collecting unemployment benefits while committing crime which, as you guessed, the government has to pay for to stop.

Haha, you don't even know what my job involves. It is doing something I actually enjoy, not working in an office, so it won't even feel like I am working. Want a year long holiday? Rob a bank, you can enjoy a holiday in prison.

Wanna know why people don't like prison? Because scumfucks like you are in there, and attack something for any little problem. Also, it affects you once you leave prison as well. It leaves you in a cycle of crime-prison-crime-prison-crime that is extremely hard to get out of. I like that last part of your post anyway, since my job will be something I want, I am pretty sure I will be happy in it.

Anyway, like Kanis has said, this is for posting pictures of yourself. You have already posted yourself, and quite frankly, nobody wants to see it again.

Hypocrite. You talked about committing crime, yet you judge Army men who don't go overseas for wasting Government money. Yet, you sit at home, with no job, probably collecting unemployment benefits while committing crime which, as you guessed, the government has to pay for to stop.

Haha, you don't even know what my job involves. It is doing something I actually enjoy, not working in an office, so it won't even feel like I am working. Want a year long holiday? Rob a bank, you can enjoy a holiday in prison.

Wanna know why people don't like prison? Because scumfucks like you are in there, and attack something for any little problem. Also, it affects you once you leave prison as well. It leaves you in a cycle of crime-prison-crime-prison-crime that is extremely hard to get out of. I like that last part of your post anyway, since my job will be something I want, I am pretty sure I will be happy in it.

Anyway, like Kanis has said, this is for posting pictures of yourself. You have already posted yourself, and quite frankly, nobody wants to see it again.

I never said what I do is anything good and that I should some role model but when people talk proudly about their time in army it just makes me sick. Like you said there are two ways of people in army. One of them are who go overseas and kill people in the name of their government and their stupid ideas and you have to be dumb if you think that government cares about people there they just want to make money. These people provide these rich pigs with money by their murders in other countries. And there are others who just sit there in the military getting paid for doing nothing. They just waste governments money when we could put it in medicine or where ever it could make a difference.

I dont know what your job does but 99% of the jobs where you have to go to university are office jobs so I did assume its one of them. I cant even say that is bad thing but I would fine that lifestyle very boring. There are people who just needs more action and I am one of them I cant sit there for years and years I want to do something different. And I would love to rob a bank trust me I think its every mans dream to do it. If you have a good plan you can hook me up ;)!

With this text you just proved that you are dumb ''Wanna know why people don't like prison? Because scumfucks like you are in there,'' There are a lot of people who are in prison and who are ten times smarter than you are. I understand that you can talk bad about sex offenders and that hey should be put to death but saying that everyone who is in prison is scumfuck is just retarded.

And yes lets leave it to thats but when your life comes to an end dont complain to me that it was boring.

C'mon, man-there has to be a better place to go to clear your head than prison, especially if you value freedom (and your anus).

There are better places for everything but you can learn from everywhere. You just have to take what life gives you. I dont like that phrase but you have to turn negative in to positive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I never said what I do is anything good and that I should some role model but when people talk proudly about their time in army it just makes me sick. Like you said there are two ways of people in army. One of them are who go overseas and kill people in the name of their government and their stupid ideas and you have to be dumb if you think that government cares about people there they just want to make money. These people provide these rich pigs with money by their murders in other countries. And there are others who just sit there in the military getting paid for doing nothing. They just waste governments money when we could put it in medicine or where ever it could make a difference.

I dont know what your job does but 99% of the jobs where you have to go to university are office jobs so I did assume its one of them. I cant even say that is bad thing but I would fine that lifestyle very boring. There are people who just needs more action and I am one of them I cant sit there for years and years I want to do something different. And I would love to rob a bank trust me I think its every mans dream to do it. If you have a good plan you can hook me up ;)!

With this text you just proved that you are dumb ''Wanna know why people don't like prison? Because scumfucks like you are in there,'' There are a lot of people who are in prison and who are ten times smarter than you are. I understand that you can talk bad about sex offenders and that hey should be put to death but saying that everyone who is in prison is scumfuck is just retarded.

And yes lets leave it to thats but when your life comes to an end dont complain to me that it was boring.

There are better places for everything but you can learn from everywhere. You just have to take what life gives you. I dont like that phrase but you have to turn negative in to positive.

I will give ya points for that,..most just pile on the negs. I put big value when someone can find a positive amongst the worst : Cheers

You have no idea what people join the army for most people who join who had family that had to fight not by choice in WW2.

If it wasent for them guys things would be a whole of a lot diffrent right now. I don't support our government or some of their views either. People in the army don't choose what battles they fight in either. But they are in the army because no one else will do it.

It turned me from a scared little 17 year old into the man I am today. Help bring out self confidence how to look after myself and my loved ones. Growing up on a ruff estate dosent define the man it's the choices a man makes that defines him.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the army is good as after 10 years iv decided to sign of. But you should never slate the people that defend the country you live in.

I'd like to see you join or go to afghan or Iraq your views would change.

• Upvote 1

You have no idea what people join the army for most people who join who had family that had to fight not by choice in WW2.

If it wasent for them guys things would be a whole of a lot diffrent right now. I don't support our government or some of their views either. People in the army don't choose what battles they fight in either. But they are in the army because no one else will do it.

It turned me from a scared little 17 year old into the man I am today. Help bring out self confidence how to look after myself and my loved ones. Growing up on a ruff estate dosent define the man it's the choices a man makes that defines him.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the army is good as after 10 years iv decided to sign of. But you should never slate the people that defend the country you live in.

I dont want to get rude with you but I did not say nothing about army. Military is much more different than army if you some one is attacking your country and you join army to defended it you are a good man but if you join military because you are so dumb that only two things you can do is run and shoot I have no love for you my friend.

I dont want to go to Iraq or Afghanistan. There are only two types of people. Ones are just stupid enough or have some believes that they are fighting the dark forces or other brainwashed crap and the second type are idiots who cant do nothing more than shoot and run so they do it for money.

My Sister, all 5'2 of her has been from Afganistan to Somalia with a medical unit. Master Seargent, my Father was Major in the Air-Force,..but the shadow of corruption is getting pretty foul,..I was Coast-Guard where I learned SO much

• Upvote 1

I dont want to get rude with you but I did not say nothing about army. Military is much more different than army if you some one is attacking your country and you join army to defended it you are a good man but if you join military because you are so dumb that only two things you can do is run and shoot I have no love for you my friend.

I dont want to go to Iraq or Afghanistan. There are only two types of people. Ones are just stupid enough or have some believes that they are fighting the dark forces or other brainwashed crap and the second type are idiots who cant do nothing more than shoot and run so they do it for money.

You do realise that The Army is a branch of The Military right? Military consists of: The Army, the RAF and The Navy. So yeah, you are insulting anyone that is a part of those three.

You do realise that The Army is a branch of The Military right? Military consists of: The Army, the RAF and The Navy. So yeah, you are insulting anyone that is a part of those three.

No I am not no one is forced to go fight overseas and you know it. Everyone who goes there like I did already explain do it for the money or because they are brainwashed.