**official** post picture of yourself

We are getting money and having time or our life when you sit home all day and read bible. You have never been a part of something bigger you dont know that feeling its better than having sex with two women.

So let me get this right. You are saying you are part of something bigger...but go back to what you said before...Didn't you leave said mob?

So let me get this right. You are saying you are part of something bigger...but go back to what you said before...Didn't you leave said mob?

I am not active member anymore but you can call me affiliate. I still go out with the boys its not like I have moved to rich neighborhood just that I dont take part in crime anymore but who knows if money is funny I might go back.

I am not active member anymore but you can call me affiliate. I still go out with the boys its not like I have moved to rich neighborhood just that I dont take part in crime anymore but who knows if money is funny I might go back.

The British free education system should be proud. Despite you obviously being a halfwit they somehow taught you how to write and punctuate a sentence pretty well.

• Upvote 1

The British free education system should be proud. Despite you obviously being a halfwit they somehow taught you how to write and punctuate a sentence pretty well.

Been young and wild gypsy kid it can lead you to that. I actually did drop out of school when I was 15 but that did only make me stronger the streets have learned me much more than school has.

Been young and wild gypsy kid it can lead you to that. I actually did drop out of school when I was 15 but that did only make me stronger the streets have learned me much more than school has.

evidently not. I cant tell if this is just piss poor English or bad google translate

No, you just need crime to get paid. And you have the fucking nerve to have a go at someone who is in the army.

If the streets taught you how to protect yourself, I would love to see you fight someone in the army. You would get fucking smashed.

Lets be fair on the lad, he would be smashed by a lot of people without his 'mob gypsy crew' to back him up

No, you just need crime to get paid. And you have the fucking nerve to have a go at someone who is in the army.

If the streets taught you how to protect yourself, I would love to see you fight someone in the army. You would get fucking smashed.

Of course I would have hard to with a guy who is trained to kill people but that is not what I told you. My mentality is just to never give up and step back. Even if he is stronger than me I will not take shit from him and he will have to fight me one way or other. Thats the difference between me and you when you see guy from army you pee in your pants but I look them straight in the eyes.

And what you have done with it? I have been on the streets from 9 years old and has never been on my back. How Tyson said ''You would not live 2 minutes in my world''.

i have lived my life (without committing crime) :) is that not good enough for a badass like you?

• Upvote 3