Mentor Thread

MMATycoon

Although I joined this game quite recently, I think I can now say that I have mastered all the mechanics and aspects of MMA Tycoon.

They [MMA Tycoon] don't want you to win fights, so what we gon' do is win some fights.

Here's a link to my profile as a proof of my extensive skill set:http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=110143

Therefore, I am willing to offer some advice, tips and MAJOR KEY alerts to all the newcomers.

I'm not asking for any kind of payment but if someone feels the need to alleviate himself of some VIP Membership days or money I will gladly help you in such matters.

Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.

Bless up.

Noobs, don't beleive this trife, this game takes year to learn and no one has truly mastered it. THis guy just wants VIP or money, something better manager's dont want and they can actually help you.

thanks to all who helped me dump the worthless mentor !now...is anyone interested in actually being a mentor and helping me progress ? the desire to excel is here i just need more in depth knowledge. please pm if interested in guiding me to contention. thanks again !

Send me a PM in game, we can work something out.

• Upvote 1

Although I joined this game quite recently, I think I can now say that I have mastered all the mechanics and aspects of MMA Tycoon.

They [MMA Tycoon] don't want you to win fights, so what we gon' do is win some fights.

Here's a link to my profile as a proof of my extensive skill set:http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=110143

Therefore, I am willing to offer some advice, tips and MAJOR KEY alerts to all the newcomers.

I'm not asking for any kind of payment but if someone feels the need to alleviate himself of some VIP Membership days or money I will gladly help you in such matters.

Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.

Bless up.

This is truly a massive win streak, congratz.

I have been playing this game two-three years ago, then I stoped. I stared playing it again 6 months ago and I had to stop again because I had too much work. Now finaly I have enough time do dedicate time to this game, but I have forgoten many things and I see there are some changes. So please, If there is someone expirienced who can help me, please reply here or pm. So I can ask you some things about game.

I have been playing this game two-three years ago, then I stoped. I stared playing it again 6 months ago and I had to stop again because I had too much work. Now finaly I have enough time do dedicate time to this game, but I have forgoten many things and I see there are some changes. So please, If there is someone expirienced who can help me, please reply here or pm. So I can ask you some things about game.

Pm me any questions you have and I'll help out.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey im looking for a mentor been on here for three days and two of my fighters already have easy victories under their belts jus looking for guidance for future tougher fights

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...