Mentor Thread

MMATycoon

I am asking for a mentor any one who thinks they have the grasp on the game. I am thinking of making a fighter 5'6" 160lbs. And im going to write down the exact measures for the rest of unique skills provided on this game before I make the fighter so I will post them privately to my mentor and we can discuss if you think it's a good set-up. Thenk you and can't wait for the teamwork.

• 3 weeks later...

hi there!

i'm new to the game but i seem to have start fairly well with a record of 6-3-0. but now that my fighters are hooked up with contracts i would like to know what are my chances to do well in this organizations compared to qfc fights? and if to fill those last details and questions that i have, would i benefit having a mentor? if yes who do you recomend or who is willing to do so knowing that maybe i'm not willing to pay vip membership fee's.

thanks and best regards

Mike Santos 119344

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I am listed as a mentor. I don't have the best fight record but I do get the business aspect very well.

I can help with both fighter creation and help with business details?

My name is raichu kong and I will only be taking 1 mentee at at a time.

I'm super active all throughout the day so you'll always have answers the same day

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there fight fans!

I've been looking for a good fighting management game for years and I dont know why I didnt come across this one wich looks pretty awsome! Of course awsome games come with many things to learn and the teacher can make the difference between staying and leaving early...

So if anyone has the time to teach me the basics that would be great!

My name is Chris, i'm 37 and I'm from Montreal

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested, you can contact me for a mentor. I run Daredevils MMA and have 6 months experience. I may not know everything, but will be glad to help anyone out. I think I've been fairly successful having run the org now to over 35 events and ranked in the top 15 in MMA, and top 3 in KT. So if interested, shoot me a message.

John Daugherty (118208)