Mentor Thread

MMATycoon

Looking for a mentor to help me learn the in and outs of this game, currently have 3 fighters (2 in LA, 1 in Las Vegas) with focuses on Wrestling and Muay Thai. All 3 fighters won their first fight in QFC.

Hello guys. I’ve just started up an account (don’t know how I’ve never heard about this until now) created 3 fighters trying to use the noob guide on here. I’m a adult male in England and will be active daily. If anyone is willing to take me under their wing I will appreciate it.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to get started on my own and learn the basics before burdening anyone with questions that are answered in the guide and easily searched forum items. Would love to have a mentor, but I don't plan on bombarding you with questions.

I have 2 fights under my belt now. 1-1, should be 2-0, but what're you gonna do? Fight plan was going very well and it just went south in round 2. I guess my opponent adjusted. Wondering specifically if there is a way to counter any adjustments that a fighter may make to my successful fight plan or if there is a way to "be in my fighter's corner" at fight time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm one of the top managers in the game. If you have VIP and less than 40 fights, go ahead an contact me! =)

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=109145

The reason you need to have a stable of 10 fighters (and not like 1 or 2) is because we get credits every time u win a fight.

My specialty is sliders, u can see what I did with this guy, who is now no1 in his weight in the whole game.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=281136

I'm the best at standup and clinch strategy, 90% of my guys are either of those.

I currently have 2/5 slots filled up with mentees! 3 more spots available! You can click an option where I can see your sliders and everything, and help out before big fights. But the relationship automatically cancels at 6 months or 40 fights, so it doesn't last forever.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for mentor to help with game, played previously quite a few years back, unfortunately couldn't remember passwords. Please message if interested any help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! Im looking for a mentor to help me with the game. I used to play the game way back but took it seriously. Now I want play it seriously and I'm looking for someone to help me. anyone willing to be my mentor please pm me. Thank you in advance!

• 2 months later...

Hello all,

I am also looking for a mentor. I made a few fighters and actually managed to somehow win my first two fights. Now I could need some help to figure a few things out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just started playing MMA TYcoon about a week ago. I'm still learning the ropes but would love a mentor and possibly an organization to help me flourish. I currently have 3 fighters, considering making a 4th until I can get my Hype high enough to get a FA fighter. So far, I am 4-0 as a manager with a 2-0,1-0,1-0 record among my fighters.

I'm very interested in this game and will be a full time manager if someone or an organization wants to take me under their wing and help build me into a true winner.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...