Don Frye Volunteers To Fight Fedor

MMAcca

MMA legend Don Frye will return to action on Aug. 28 to face Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal at M-1 Global's first major U.S. show in Los Angeles.

But he'd happily step in to face Fedor Emelianenko at Affliction "Trilogy"... if promoter Tom Atencio will let him.

"If Tom was smart, he'd have me fighting Fedor instead of whoever he's hiring on a one week notice," Frye told MMAInsider. "My phone works if he wants a real fight with someone who sell a fight in four days, somebody who will beat that bald-headed commie too."

In fact, Frye said the only reason he was fighting Lawal was to get an eventual shot at Emelianenko.

LINK

please say nooooo -- lol -- fyre is and was a warrior though

please say yes lol if don wants the fight let it happen, see what Fedor does to him. Then let Fedor fight one of those people you were gonna have step-in in a week fight him in a month. Should work out if he doesn't get hurt.

u gotta love the fyrer...but damn, how old is he now....no really, how old is he?

43 or 44 ---- his fight with Takayama was one of the best face poundings ever -- but really -- rather see belfort or lindland

but then again offer him a lifetime supply of beer if he wins -- he might come out like a murderer

43 or 44 ---- his fight with Takayama was one of the best face poundings ever -- but really -- rather see belfort or lindland

but then again offer him a lifetime supply of beer if he wins -- he might come out like a murderer

i just saw lindland on tv... Leverage.S02E02.The.Tap.Out.Job

44..he just a young fella lol...offer me a lifetime supply of beer and watch me go to work...groin shot..eye gouge..spine shot..bite...fish-hook