The Worst Sponsorship Deal You Ever Accepted?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't make this for Attliction. My worst deal was 75 bucks for 45 days from Demonic Clothing (and the fighter is currently my poorest) and it's finally 6 days away expiring so I'm curious what other disasters people signed up for.

I just don't accept the offer if I don't think it's fair.

As a clothing owner, I can tell you that sponsoring costs a lot. I spent a ton in the beginning to get my name out there, but now I limit it to 50% of my weekly profits. The other 50% goes towards an additional payment on the loan.

If I can't send a fair offer, I will just politely turn down a request, rather than take advantage.

As a clothing owner, I can tell you that sponsoring costs a lot. I spent a ton in the beginning to get my name out there, but now I limit it to 50% of my weekly profits. The other 50% goes towards an additional payment on the loan.

If I can't send a fair offer, I will just politely turn down a request, rather than take advantage.

That's not what the thread is about though...

what a gay thread 90% of fighters don't get sponsor unless you ask a company to sponsor you fighter 75 bucks for 45 days is better than nothing for ever

QFT

what a gay thread 90% of fighters don't get sponsor unless you ask a company to sponsor you fighter 75 bucks for 45 days is better than nothing for ever

75 bucks for 45 days is alright, its shitty, but its alright. you can't pay a decent gym with that money. but its alright.

first 20 days = you wear a $20-30 shirt

next 25 days = you wear a $20-30 shorts

now if they expect me to wear their top and the bottom for the whole 45 days. FU!

no, i change my mind that is just an awfully a shitty deal!

So far all deals I have received have been from 10 bucks to 150. I have received some nice freebies tho. Since 150$ isn't shit in this game Im more interested in what the top guys make? Can you "make money" out of sponsorship really?

I screwed up once and sent out a 900$ one on accident, which the person gladly accepted for his 45 days i think it was. Good thing it expired now.

So far all deals I have received have been from 10 bucks to 150. I have received some nice freebies tho. Since 150$ isn't shit in this game Im more interested in what the top guys make? Can you "make money" out of sponsorship really?
Aside from that horrible deal from Demonic Clothing, I've received some pretty great deals: 250 for 28 days, 500 for 60, and 700 for 42 (after being given 100 for 21 days for that same fighter).

Aside from that horrible deal from Demonic Clothing, I've received some pretty great deals: 250 for 28 days, 500 for 60, and 700 for 42 (after being given 100 for 21 days for that same fighter).

That's pretty good. I think 100+ is fine. Personally fights 1-3 wins, maybe a loss here or there, I don't see a problem with accepting the 50-100 sponsors if they are for short periods of time.

I've messed up and sent out deals that should have been $300 but I put it as 300 days.

I've also added an extra zero at one point and sent a few guys a sweetass offer without knowing it.

On purpose I've sent out $1000 for 1 day as a fight bonus. But also had some loyal BoonFight guys give me their fighters for as littler as $1 for 14 to 30 days.

There's a dickhead on this forum named Rollins that has my two top fighters (top 15 rankings) sponsored at $25 for 25 days. Then again, I owed him one. What goes around comes around.

There's a dickhead on this forum named Rollins that has my two top fighters (top 15 rankings) sponsored at $25 for 25 days.

Yeah, I've heard of this jerk-off. He's bad news...real bad news. I've heard he runs a sweatshop in Singapore to cut costs to bring the best nutrition products possible to some backwater desert city. The nerve of the guy, but hey his stuff is da' shit so... Work, work you damn little six year old bastards. I need energy recovery now! :whip:

I've messed up and sent out deals that should have been $300 but I put it as 300 days.

I've also added an extra zero at one point and sent a few guys a sweetass offer without knowing it.

On purpose I've sent out $1000 for 1 day as a fight bonus. But also had some loyal BoonFight guys give me their fighters for as littler as $1 for 14 to 30 days.

There's a dickhead on this forum named Rollins that has my two top fighters (top 15 rankings) sponsored at $25 for 25 days. Then again, I owed him one. What goes around comes around.

Yeah I was one of the ones that got that deal... $10 and a Future Champ T-shirt for 300 days :D It was the first sponsorship I'd ever been offered, and I thought it was $10 a day :) At one stage he was Syn HW champ too, the T-shirt was right :D

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1291/sath.png

I'm not really fussed about how much I earn from sponsorships anyway. Compared to fight earnings the amount you earn from a sponsorship is quite negligable, so I'd prefer to look at my sponsorship spots as an opportunity to promote companies which I think are run well and provide good products, rather than as an earning opportunity.

i accepted one that in theory isnt amazing, but there was no other offers so i didnt see any reason to turn it down. was something like $45 for 30 days or something for a 4-0 fighter. like i say, prob a bit of a shit deal, but there was no other offers

We're you out asking for any? I'm sure most companies get tons of requests everyday so they don't need to go hunting for guys to sponsor.

Yeah I was one of the ones that got that deal... $10 and a Future Champ T-shirt for 300 days :D It was the first sponsorship I'd ever been offered, and I thought it was $10 a day :) At one stage he was Syn HW champ too, the T-shirt was right :D

:suicide_anim:

Dear lord bro, let me set this straight. You have a fighter that needs a sponsor? Or perhaps clothing for your entire camp?