TUF 17: Jones vs Sonnen

Uriah sends Bubba to the hospital or Dana White lied at the beginning of the season.

What did Dana say? If your talking about 2 peopl in hostipal because of him them he broke some ones arm in fight to get in hourse.

Team Jones

Clint Hester

Josh Samman (W)

Bubba McDaniel (L, W)

Gilbert Smith

Colin Hart (W)

Adam Cella

Dylan Andrews (W)

Team Sonnen

Luke Barnatt (W)

Uriah Hall (W)

Zak Cummings

Tor Troeng

Jimmy Quinlan (W)

Kevin Casey

Kelvin Gastelum (W)

7 fighters eliminated, 8 remain.

Team Jones

Josh Samman

Bubba McDaniel

Colin Hart

Dylan Andrews

Team Sonnen

Luke Barnatt

Uriah Hall

Jimmy Quinlan

Kelvin Gastelum

Below is the QF fights.

Josh Samman vs Jimmy Quinlan

Bubba McDaniel vs Uriah Hall

Colin Hart vs Kelvin Gastelum

Dylan Andrews vs Luke Barnatt

Was disappointed Kevin didn't do better, he did really well in R1, shame he couldn't do just as well in R2.

Will look forward to seeing Bubba getting KO'd by Uriah. Aussie vs Brit again, this time Andrews vs Barnatt, think Barnatt's got this one. Pretty sure Jimmy can secure a Sub win against Josh, however it'd be great seeing Josh win only for him to get KO'd by Uriah, was funny seeing him get scared once he heard Uriah called him out, looked like was nearly shitting himself :D

Both really good fights. Dylan threw some good combos and again another UK fighter basically defeated because of poor takedown defence. Glad to see Kelvin win his fight, didn't like Colin at all after what he did at the weigh-ins against King.

Looking forward to next weeks fights. Bubba seems really scared to go against Uriah, surprised to see that since he's one of the most experienced fighters in this seasons TUF (20-6 I think his record is?)

Yeah, the fights were definitely good. I loved seeing Kelvin knock out Hart after the disrespect. I felt that Luke was going to lose after he talked about trying to show his next opponent how good he is and talking about taking Dylan to the ground. I don't know why Luke tried takedowns. If he didn't he could have possibly won the fight.

Next week I hope Bubba gets his face pounded in and Samman taps out.

Bubba is pussing out. If you don't have the will to fight someone in the house, you shouldn't ask to fight in the wild card.

If you are scared to fight anyone you shouldnt be fighting MMA period and certainly shouldnt be trying to get on TUF.

I could be wrong, probably wrong, but I think Bubba backs out and Clint Hester steps in. I thought I saw Hester running on a treadmill to cut weight on the next episode highlights and I didn't see any clip of Bubba vs Uriah.

Ye same on the preview it showed josh and jimmy training and fighting not bubba and clunt was on a treadmmill in a sweat suit possibly to cut weight and fight uriah

They showed lots of clips of Josh vs Jimmy and none of Bubba vs Hall, so I'm really doubting Bubba fighting. If Bubba doesn't fight he might as well retire. Hester vs Hall is a way better fight anyway.

I dont think that he ducked the fight. Probably just got KOd pretty fast and there is not real footage to show.

What I think will happen could be a potential spoiler, so I wrote it in white. Highlight my post if you want to read it.

"In the season preview way back before everything began, we saw an ambulance and someone going into it. If you pause it, you can see a black male going into the ambulance, and he has a goatee. Hester is the only black male with a goatee remaining in the competition if he takes Bubba's spot. Now, that ambulance could obviously have been someone who just got injured during training, but I would guess that it was Hester getting knocked out by Uriah next episode."

Ye same on the preview it showed josh and jimmy training and fighting not bubba and clunt was on a treadmmill in a sweat suit possibly to cut weight and fight uriah

Clint was on the treadmill and Jones said something like "Stay in shape and ready to go" or something.

What I think will happen could be a potential spoiler, so I wrote it in white. Highlight my post if you want to read it.

"In the season preview way back before everything began, we saw an ambulance and someone going into it. If you pause it, you can see a black male going into the ambulance, and he has a goatee. Hester is the only black male with a goatee remaining in the competition if he takes Bubba's spot. Now, that ambulance could obviously have been someone who just got injured during training, but I would guess that it was Hester getting knocked out by Uriah next episode."

That was King? Sure after his fight vs Bubba he had to be taken away to the hospital