skill maintenance...

jomar1987

i am checking this game everyday. i'm a bit surprise when i logged in this am session that a lot of my fighter doesn't require maintenance then suddenly the tickers went red... :(

plss fix this, there's no way in hell that in one day from no maintenance to almost degrading all the attributes that they've been training for... it's as if they're not training at all...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=56590

Yeah sorry about that - there was something wrong with updating total skills, which meant people who should have been in maintenance a while ago did not have tickers activated till yesterday when I fixed it. So yeah, you're not the only one. I can't tell who just jumped into ticker activation, to do anything about it. You can use holiday mode if you like - it won't be long till you don't need it anymore.

Yeah sorry about that - there was something wrong with updating total skills, which meant people who should have been in maintenance a while ago did not have tickers activated till yesterday when I fixed it. So yeah, you're not the only one. I can't tell who just jumped into ticker activation, to do anything about it. You can use holiday mode if you like - it won't be long till you don't need it anymore.

How come your tickers don't reset in Holiday mode? So basically it just freezes the tickers until you can come back and deal with the rotting at another time. Ehhh

well why do all my fighters have to be on holidays just cause one guy is on full red in the blink of an eye

you should be able to reset your tickers by training normally if your in holiday mode or not. think you mis understood me I didn't mean that your tickers should all reset magically by clicking holiday mode - they should still be able to be taken down normally through training

i'm a bit worried about my champ. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=131893 the next hyped fighter got 1k++ and i can't accept a fight with that much of a difference. luckily, most of my fighter got a fight on or before 15th, i activated holiday mode on 4th, my suggestion is you should warned US about activating the tickers it's kinda like YEAH u fixed the problem with another one... tss tss tss

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yeah I got killed by the ticker espionage as well--didn't notice it's started till my wrestling depopped. Worse yet his physicals were pretty deep in the red--and the strange thing is I've given him two, maybe three CT's yet I still haven't quite gotten his flexibility out of the red.

• 1 month later...

i've been observing for quite a while and i noticed that some of my fighter changes from time to time from having a maintenance to not having then back to having maintenance again... it's ruining my training session!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm changing their training instead of focusing to 1 i.e. sub offence...

• Downvote 1