To much money? ME TOO!

Realrhasta

Hello.

Do you have a lot of money?

Do you have your own gym?

Do you have your own jet?

Then you are just like me (probably less stoned though).

When you reach the point I'm at, money loses it's value.

For me, this makes no sense and there should be something done about this.

How about fighter houses?

Diet - Gain/lose weight.

Entertainment(tv,computer,scinema etc) - Moral

Relaxing (Pool, bubblepool, massage beds + massuse) - Recover faster from injury

Beds - Recover more energy when resting between fights.

Cars/bus(Going to and home from the gym/airport) - Moral/Popularity(flashy car = more)

Will continue later.

• Upvote 1

I have a solution. Share some of your wealth with me :thumbup:

really though, we can definitely find other ways of spending money that will help the game progress. We don't need to turn this game into The Sims.

• Upvote 1

My org is in the top 20 and I'm still not rich, breaking even at best. I guess I'm doing it wrong lol! Hoping my PPVs will start paying off soon. Contracts are getting big, fighters are expecting a lot these days. It's hard to compete with the top orgs.

I think it's mostly only the managers who have been playing for a long time that are rich. It's not easy to make money when you are starting out.

• Upvote 1

Bleh :P I've been rambling about this issue for well over a year and I never get much of a response so I just gave up. No one seems to mind that the games economy is a failure. They just want money no matter the cost to the game.

Rather than the houses and all that nonsense, I think for interest in the game, it would be more beneficial to tie in manager money spending or fighter spending into things more directly related to MMA. I personally think things like planes in general, have been an unnecessary addition to the game.

The jets are not unnecessary, anything that gets 100 or so people to spend $2-6m that comes out of the game instead of going to other players is never a bad thing for the game. We need more things like this that give small benefits but nothing huge and cost a lot. Whether they be houses or an extra training session or something here or there, I don't really care. As long as people want to buy it, it's expensive and takes money out of the game without giving huge benefits to the rich only.

• Upvote 1

Whether they be houses or an extra training session or something here or there, I don't really care. As long as people want to buy it, it's expensive and takes money out of the game without giving huge benefits to the rich only.

Actually, that's why I mention it. It bothers me slightly to see so many icons and additions that make it more confusing for newer players. I had a newer user thinking he needed a private jet just to fight his 0-0 fighter in my org I was running.

I know the site design is a different issue, but lots of additions can equal a complicated MMA gaming experience, because of things like jets and houses. But, it's a game, so I want managers to have fun if they think those additions would be fun.

Actually, that's why I mention it. It bothers me slightly to see so many icons and additions that make it more confusing for newer players. I had a newer user thinking he needed a private jet just to fight his 0-0 fighter in my org I was running.

I know the site design is a different issue, but lots of additions can equal a complicated MMA gaming experience, because of things like jets and houses. But, it's a game, so I want managers to have fun if they think those additions would be fun.

That's just a design issue, not a feature addition problem. These things could be implemented and easily accessible without overwhelming new players but Mike isn't the best when it comes to finding places to put things. I remember being confused when I first joined as well and it was simpler then. There are still things to this day where I have to ask myself where they're at when after 3 years I should be able to go right to anything I need. Things that should be on 1 page are scattered throughout 3 or 4 and it's just a mess overall.

Do you have trouble with to much money,well fear no more we have a solution.

<--------- This guy right here,taking money 24/7 for every dollar you send me i charge you 1 more $

so if you wanna send me 10k you gotta pay me 10k more just to send that money to me :bangin:

Best buisness ever :D

• 2 months later...

I know what you all mean (And for your information ...... I AM THE MOST STONED lol

But really .....

I think we should be able to own more than one company,

We should be able to create custom arena's (And own a couple, maybe to hire out)

2nd hand Jets that are for sale should be a lot cheaper to buy as they are used

I have many more ideas, and i will be back

I just thought i would kill a 5 mins

Thanks

I know what you all mean (And for your information ...... I AM THE MOST STONED lol

But really .....

I think we should be able to own more than one company,

We should be able to create custom arena's (And own a couple, maybe to hire out)

2nd hand Jets that are for sale should be a lot cheaper to buy as they are used

I have many more ideas, and i will be back

I just thought i would kill a 5 mins

Thanks

I think we should be able to own more then one company too but there are some pretty good reasons why mike doesn't allow it, as far as the arenas i know there was a thread where you could suggest arenas that were needed for mike to consider but not sure if it still exists. Second hand private jets prices are up to the person selling it i'm pretty sure so nothing that can be done about that one.

I've never owned a business that made money and I'm sitting on 7 million dollars I made just from fighting. So I agree we need to have things to spend money on. But it needs to be the right things. It can't just be a bunch of unnecessary, annoying garbage (I'm not knocking any specific suggestions). It needs to be relevant things like cutmen, doctors and things that improve the experience and are actually desirable so people are willing to pay for it. I'm not big on houses and dolly dress-up because that stuff doesn't really belong in an MMA game, but I'll put up with it if it happens.

Unfortunately I don't really have much to add as far as good suggestions that haven't already been said.

I would like to see certain things fixed before adding too much though. Nutrition could use a big overhaul, even if it was just making a 160 supplement work better than a 150 supplement, which right now it barely does.

• Upvote 2

I think it's a good idea to spend money on something to increase the fighters moral.

Hookers is a great instant moral booster.

On topic though, i think that in general most guys do not have too much money. With exception of a few really big org owners and their close associates, the rest are just getting by. Obviously places to spend money are always welcome though for those few guys which are loaded, but i think prestige purchases are better. I would like to see a top earners list among the fighters.

How about instead of blowing all your money on houses, cars, furniture, etc... we have something like "serious injuries" in the game. It can be random and depend on how much damage the fighter takes in a fight or in his career. He can be in a fight and break his hand and it cost 25k to fix it. Or you can blow out your ACL and it costs 150k to fix. If you have enough money you can repair your fighter after "x" amount of days of recovery. If you dont have enough money he has to go in early retirement or be a personal assistant. Also adding injuries during the fight would be interesting. You could be winning the fight and then you break your hand and you cant use it anymore. Blow your ACL and you cant do takedowns, etc. This would be a good way to use up some of the money and keep it MMA related. Just a thought - J

• Upvote 1