Wheel of Fortune

MMATycoon

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We might set up more than one with different prizes. The purpose will be to reward activity on the forums and in terms of referring people to the site, so you'll actually get tokens to play them based on number of posts with postive ratings and if you do stuff like voting for us on the external listing sites. You might also be able to buy spins with VIP time or cash, though that's not really the purpose of the system - this is a rewards system for doing things that will improve the game and the game's profile.

We might set up more than one with different prizes. The purpose will be to reward activity on the forums and in terms of referring people to the site, so you'll actually get tokens to play them based on number of posts with postive ratings and if you do stuff like voting for us on the external listing sites. You might also be able to buy spins with VIP time or cash, though that's not really the purpose of the system - this is a rewards system for doing things that will improve the game and the game's profile.

This is good because i vote my butt off & i think il hit the powerball in real life before i hit the tycoon lottery LOL

• 4 weeks later...

I like the ideas thrown out here. I am opposed to anything that takes away from existing players. Giving first pick at a FA takes away from those who are ranked high. Giving away opponent information takes away from someone. ETC.... Free IQ tests seem great, Custom Avatars would be a really nice donation.

I also think there should be a cap on how many spins per week based on posts. Otherwise it is just encouraging people to post nonsense in order to get spins and there is enough of that in the forums already.

I still really like this idea but agree that perhaps there should be a weekly limit on the number of spins earned from the forum to avoid it being filled with nonsense.

I'm not fussed about first pick on free agents etc being given out as a prize, it's good to mix it up and it's not like the rankings system is perfect anyway.