European Premier League - Season 6: Lighter Edition

two things - first, looks like Williams will fight as Bull accpeted his fight...now you have to win, bro ;> second - like I said, I will make up for screwing up with last event and add another 100 000$ to the prize poll :)

Current Season Profit: 2 300 000$

Results:

Cruz Def. Perez via UD

Herzog Def. Fletcher via TKO (Strikes)

Garnett Vs Sik - Draw

Geoly Def. McCall via UD

Suokas Def. Maldi via TKO (Strikes)

Williams Def. Bull via Submission (Kimura)

Ola Def. Anderson via UD

Standings:

1. Domingo Perez- F-13 SW-4 DW-5 D-2 L-2 PTS-24

2. Firius Williams - F-13 SW-4 DW-5 D-0 L-4 PTS-22

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Dat Sik- F-13 SW-5 DW-1 D-4 L-3 PTS-21

4. Chris Herzog - F-13 SW-3 DW-4 D-4 L-2 PTS-21

5. Alexander Geoly- F-13 SW-3 DW-5 D-2 L-3 PTS-21

6. Malvin Maldi - F-13 SW-2 DW-5 D-3 L-3 PTS-19

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

7. Humberto Cruz - F-13 SW-2 DW-5 D-3 L-3 PTS-19

8. Rmarkas Fletcher- F-13 SW-2 DW-6 D-0 L-5 PTS-18

9. Kevin Garnett - F-13 SW-3 DW-0 D-4 L-6 PTS-13

10. Frank Andersson- F-13 SW-2 DW-1 D-2 L-8 PTS-10

11. Tommy McCall - F-13 SW-2 DW-0 D-3 L-8 PTS-9

12. Nic Ola - F-13 SW-1 DW-3 D-0 L-9 PTS-9

13. Viljo Suokas- F-13 SW-2 DW-0 D-1 L-10 PTS-7

14. Roy Bull- F-13 SW-0 DW-0 D-4 L-9 PTS-4

Event Profit: 200 000$

Current Season Profit: 2 500 000$

So, last event went to history books :) Perez and Williams can rest for 4 weeks till semis, Sik, Herzog, Geoly and Maldi can start prepare for playoffs. there was a mistake in points, shame on me. Sik had 1 point too much on him. As you can count he has 21 points for his 5 stoppages (5 x 3pts = 15pts), 1 decision (2points) and 4 draws (4 points). Shame on me for that, guys :(

As for rest of playoff guys - Sik is #3 becuase he has most stoppages. Herzog topped Geoly becuase they are tied with points and stoppages, so like I said before - major factor is fight between them and that fight ended via Majority Decision for Herzog. That's why he is #4 :)

Play Off fights:

Dat Sik Vs Alexander Geoly (First fight ended via Majority Decision, won by Geoly)

Chris Herzog Vs Malvin Maldi (First fight ended via Unanimous Decision, won by Maldi)

For Semis it will be

Perez Vs Herzog/Maldi

Williams Vs Sik/Geoly

Good luck to remaining fighters, thanks to all the other fighters :) I will release some of you in upcoming minutes, thou I would like to book some of you for 1-2 more fights on EPL cards :) this time it will be standard 3 x 5 minutes...shot at redemption against some of your former opponents ;>

He fought 13 times. 5 time he won by stoppage = 15 points. once by decision = 2 points. 4 times he had draws = 4 points. And he lost 3 times = 0 points. 15 + 2 + 4 = 21points

So he has 21points, what puts him in playoff zone.

After weeks of talking - here it comes! :D I have a suprise for guys that are still in running for EPL 6 Crown!

I talked with HTHero and Chuck, asking them for additional, special reward for the man that will win this season :)

So, the man that will walk out from the Finale with his hand raised, money, glory and fame, will also walk out with...or maybe better - will walk into...title contendership fight in Evolution! :D Of course in winner's weight class :)

So, besides money and glory of winning this competition you earn yourself a title eliminator fight in Tycoon's biggest promotion :)

Well...EVO is #1 in ranks currently and have over 60 hype points advantage over Asc. They hosted more events than Asc. They have more fighters currently than Asc. Even that badass ad on UFC On Fox 8 during Main Event didn't help? :< You will leapfrog them and when you do I will post official apology in Tycoon Times :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w33.jpg

''Whether the opponent accepts or not, it doesn't matter. Second place baby! After a long and fruitful rest, I'll defeat Geoly or Sik, doesn't matter which. Then I'll defeat whoever comes next, whether it's Herzog, Maldi or that reprehensible excuse for a fighter, Domingo Perez. That crud he pulled with his stable mate stank to the high heavens, and I'd be glad to be the one to send him packing. And a title contendership at EVO to boot? My legacy will be made.''

• 2 weeks later...

Playyoffs are over! We now know who will battle in Semifinals for a right to fight in very last fight of this season - time to show results of today's fight card!

Results:

Maldi Def. Herzog via UD

Geoly Def. Sik via MD

Semifinals:

Domingo Perez Vs Malvin Maldi - First fight ended as a draw, so this will be even more interesting! :D

Firus Williams Vs Alexander Geoly - First fight ended as a KO victory for Geoly. Will Firus redeem himself? ;>

Playoff Profit: 170 000$

Current Season Profit: 2 670 000$

Good luck to our semifinalists! :D

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w33.jpg

''Geoly! Last time, you won because of terrible officiating. You won't get lucky twice. The match-ups have worked really well for me as well. When I beat you, I can then go on to either beat the only man to have ever submitted me in my entire career .. even if it was by luck ... and avenge myself, or else simply crush the false hype behind Perez, who was only so dominant in the preliminaries because he never faced me. But you Geoly? Enjoy it while you can. You're gone in, at the time of this statement, thirteen days, twenty-one hours and fourty-four minutes.''

(I know they're hard to find these days, but it'd be cool if we could get a writer to do previews/reviews for at least the semis/finals to give it a real big fight feel. Maybe it's just me?)

I will put something together tomorrow if I can. I won't do the whole card just the semi final fights because I am a lazy fuck.

On another note here is this for ya Firus:

Fresh off his close win over Dat Sik, I, Ramblin Red Stevenson caught up to Alexander Geoly for a few words.

Red: Another solid performance by you Alex, what are you thoughts on Firus Williams?

Geoly: Well, I cracked his chin once once before in our regular season match up and I like my chances to do it again regardless of what that candy says about referee or judges decision however he feels like referring to that fight. Bottom line is, I kicked his ass and I will do it again and advance to the finals.