European Premier League - Season 6: Lighter Edition

The race for the playoffs is really tough. Herzog has Williams and Fletcher fights left. He's lost only once but once again my shitty luck surfaced, as the first time in this competetition Herzog got a longer injury. So I guess barring a divine intervention Wiliams will be gifted easy points at this critical moment. Fuck :angry:

At best Geoly can tie all across the board. Provided Geoly gets a stoppage win it would be 4 stoppage wins 4 decision wins and 2 draws for both Geoly and Perez.

"With win Geoly WILL take a top spot, as when points and stoppages are even, deciding factor is fight between those fighters."

Read what I wrote ;) If you beat him and you will be tied, deciding factor is who won a fight between two of you - so victory for Geoly by stoppage gives him tie with Perez and win over Perez, so he will leapfrog him :)

Exactly. Decision win will put him point away from Perez. Perez has 3 points lead atm, so Geoly needs stoppage and 3 points to tie with him. And when they are tied, victory over Perez puts Geoly above Perez :)

Exactly. Decision win will put him point away from Perez. Perez has 3 points lead atm, so Geoly needs stoppage and 3 points to tie with him. And when they are tied, victory over Perez puts Geoly above Perez :)

Step 1 - Perez and Geoly has to be tied with points and stoppage victories

Step 2 - Geoly needs stoppage to be tied with Perez

Step 3 - when they are tied with stoppages and points, deciding factor is outcome of their fight.

Step 4 - Since he needs stoppage to be tied with points and he needs a victory over Perez - Yes, stoppage victory means Geoly takes top spot. Decision win means Perez has still 1 point advantage over him and keeps top spot.

I hope its clear now. Sorry for any confusions :)

I have a quick question. With Williams having defeated Herzog, he's now in fourth place overall, but it's still pretty close with the top 8, more specifically, 3rd to 8th. Williams' final fight is with Roy Bull, but Bull's manager hasn't logged in for two weeks. What happens here?

Also, a quick note from Williams himself ...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w33.jpg

''It's okay! It's alright to admit it everyone. Admit that I have amazed and astounded you. Let's face it. For the majority of my career, I have been a mediocre fighter, only having held a title in one small London organisation and, frankly, bouncing back and forth for the most of it with wins and losses. When I entered this thing as a replacement to Zeman early on, the owner himself questioned my compatibility with this tournament, whether I could hang in there for the long haul against vastly superior opponents, given my record. Yes. I'm the underdog of this competition. But I'm going to be advancing to the final six, provided lack of complications outside of the cage, and once there ... I'm going to win this thing. That ... that will be my legacy.''

I fucked up again...too much shit on my head lately with universities and studies, but Im fulltime back and it will NOT happen again. I will make up for it this week also. Sorry guys :(

results:

McCall Def. Ola via TKO (Punches)

Sik Def. Fletcher via TKO (Strikes)

Williams Def. Herzog via UD

Cruz Def. Garnett via UD

Perez Def. Geoly via UD

Maldi Def. Andersson via UD

Bull Vs Suokas - didn't happen. It was Bull's fault, as his manager went inactive and didn't accept a fight. Thou, as it was solved during EPL 4 when Supermies retired during season, Suokas is awarded stoppage victory and 3 points. So be Bull's last opponent in case he doesnt accept fight next week.

Standings:

1. Domingo Perez- F-12 SW-4 DW-5 D-2 L-1 PTS-24

2. Dat Sik- F-12 SW-5 DW-1 D-3 L-3 PTS-21

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Firius Williams - F-12 SW-3 DW-5 D-0 L-4 PTS-19

4. Alexander Geoly- F-12 SW-3 DW-4 D-2 L-3 PTS-19

5. Malvin Maldi - F-12 SW-2 DW-5 D-3 L-2 PTS-19

6. Rmarkas Fletcher- F-12 SW-2 DW-6 D-0 L-4 PTS-18

7. Chris Herzog - F-12 SW-2 DW-4 D-4 L-2 PTS-18

8. Humberto Cruz - F-12 SW-2 DW-4 D-3 L-3 PTS-17

9. Kevin Garnett - F-12 SW-3 DW-0 D-3 L-6 PTS-12

10. Frank Andersson- F-12 SW-2 DW-1 D-2 L-7 PTS-10

11. Tommy McCall - F-12 SW-2 DW-0 D-3 L-7 PTS-9

12. Nic Ola - F-12 SW-1 DW-2 D-0 L-9 PTS-7

13. Viljo Suokas- F-12 SW-1 DW-0 D-1 L-10 PTS-4

14. Roy Bull- F-12 SW-0 DW-0 D-4 L-8 PTS-4

Event Profit: 120 000$ - Im throwing 80k more today and I will add something more after thursday's event :) - Event Profit: 200 000$

Current Season Profit: 2 200 000$

So, last event approaches. Cruz and Herzog are still able to reach playoffs, with some luck in other fights :) Geoly dropped to playoff zone and Sik took his spot. Perez's first spot is still his and it looks like it will be like that after last event :) Good luck to all guys! :D

Bull Vs Suokas - didn't happen. It was Bull's fault, as his manager went inactive and didn't accept a fight. Thou, as it was solved during EPL 4 when Supermies retired during season, Suokas is awarded stoppage victory and 3 points. So be Bull's last opponent in case he doesnt accept fight next week.

Standings:

1. Domingo Perez- F-12 SW-4 DW-5 D-2 L-1 PTS-24

2. Dat Sik- F-12 SW-5 DW-1 D-3 L-3 PTS-21

3. Firius Williams - F-12 SW-3 DW-5 D-0 L-4 PTS-19

4. Alexander Geoly- F-12 SW-3 DW-4 D-2 L-3 PTS-19

5. Malvin Maldi - F-12 SW-2 DW-5 D-3 L-2 PTS-19

6. Rmarkas Fletcher- F-12 SW-2 DW-6 D-0 L-4 PTS-18

7. Chris Herzog - F-12 SW-2 DW-4 D-4 L-2 PTS-18

8. Humberto Cruz - F-12 SW-2 DW-4 D-3 L-3 PTS-17

9. Kevin Garnett - F-12 SW-3 DW-0 D-3 L-6 PTS-12

10. Frank Andersson- F-12 SW-2 DW-1 D-2 L-7 PTS-10

11. Tommy McCall - F-12 SW-2 DW-0 D-3 L-7 PTS-9

12. Nic Ola - F-12 SW-1 DW-2 D-0 L-9 PTS-7

13. Viljo Suokas- F-12 SW-1 DW-0 D-1 L-10 PTS-4

14. Roy Bull- F-12 SW-0 DW-0 D-4 L-8 PTS-4

Hmm ... so if I'm doing the math correctly, then that means if Garnett can defeat Sik, Williams could grab second place with a stoppage victory over Bull, whether by inactivity or an actual finish. GO GARNETT!

Well...its more complicated.

If Sik losses, he is stuck at 21 points. You would have 22 for stoppage victory over Bull...BUT If Geoly earns 3 points in his last fight you guys will be tied up. Now you are ranked by Points -> SW -> DW -> Draws -> L, but last rankings counts Points and SW the most. If Geoly wins by stoppage you will be tied by Points and SW, so like it was in previous conversations with Potter - deciding factor is fight between two of you. And in direct clash, Geoly knocked out Williams.

That means, if Sik losses and Geoly wins by Stoppage, he will regain his second spot :) So keep your fingers crossed for Garnett and McCall :)

Good job Williams but I'll just mention Herzog was injured in that fight. Didn't get finished though, it's been 39 fights since the last time Herzog got finished and it's not gonna happen in this league either.

Wait a minute! So if Herzog manages to beat Fletcher (tough task) in their last fight via decision, is it so that Cruz could still overtake him if Cruz wins via stoppage? And he faces Perez and they both have the same manager. And Perez has already made certain of his place in the playoffs. So Herzog will be screwed out of the competition if he doesn't finish his fight. I smell foul play!

Well...its more complicated.

If Sik losses, he is stuck at 21 points. You would have 22 for stoppage victory over Bull...BUT If Geoly earns 3 points in his last fight you guys will be tied up. Now you are ranked by Points -> SW -> DW -> Draws -> L, but last rankings counts Points and SW the most. If Geoly wins by stoppage you will be tied by Points and SW, so like it was in previous conversations with Potter - deciding factor is fight between two of you. And in direct clash, Geoly knocked out Williams.

That means, if Sik losses and Geoly wins by Stoppage, he will regain his second spot :) So keep your fingers crossed for Garnett and McCall :)

Ah, fair enough! I was wondering why I was ranked in third, as I saw that convo and figured I'd be ranked in fourth as a result. Alright ... GO GARNETT AND MCCALL!

Edited to add for Xtream - Can't you let me milk the underdog card? It's like watching a lifetime feel-good movie, dammit ...

With Herzog, Maldi also has one more fight, but whether Suokas can defeat Maldi, or whether he even logs in ... hum. Looks like you want to cheer for McCall too.

Good job Williams but I'll just mention Herzog was injured in that fight. Didn't get finished though, it's been 39 fights since the last time Herzog got finished and it's not gonna happen in this league either.

Wait a minute! So if Herzog manages to beat Fletcher (tough task) in their last fight via decision, is it so that Cruz could still overtake him if Cruz wins via stoppage? And he faces Perez and they both have the same manager. And Perez has already made certain of his place in the playoffs. So Herzog will be screwed out of the competition if he doesn't finish his fight. I smell foul play!

Wipe your nose then. No foul play really, Chris was a fighter down. I helped him and the competition out by stepping up. No 1 has been bothered about 2 guys managed by same person up untill now.

Hmm ... so if I'm doing the math correctly, then that means if Garnett can defeat Sik, Williams could grab second place with a stoppage victory over Bull, whether by inactivity or an actual finish. GO GARNETT!

Correct me if I'm wrong. If Bull does nt accept fight the other guy gets the full 3 points. Like what has happened before ? Just so I know

Like why 3 points or what? If thats your question - During EPL 3 I believe (sory for writing EPL 4 in post with results), Supermies retired 2-3 weeks before ending first round and Scotty decided that each opp that he had left will get 3 points for that fight. So I just continue it, going with a flow :)

Wipe your nose then. No foul play really, Chris was a fighter down. I helped him and the competition out by stepping up. No 1 has been bothered about 2 guys managed by same person up untill now.

No one has been bothered? Well of course not as this is the first time the thing is significant.

In your own words:

So then it would come down to the last event. Bear in mind it would be 2 of my fighters. Vs each other.

On a personal note I feel Perez has been the most consistent performer in here, so hope he gets through before the last event. Otherwise I could be in a sticky situation. Perez needing the win for top spot. - Cruz needing the win to make Play offs. Lol

So now Perez is through and you could decide to double your chances by putting Cruz through as well.

Sooooo if Cruz accepts his fight and Perez does nt does that mean Cruz gets 3 points.

MWHAHAHAHA

Thanks for intensionally screwing EPL... :/ It will bring rating down and make lower profit for potential winner... :/ Just saying xDD

EDIT: Besides, if you do this on purpose I will take 3 points from both guys for doing this ;> Bet you never saw that coming! XDDD

Thanks for intensionally screwing EPL... :/ It will bring rating down and make lower profit for potential winner... :/ Just saying xDD

EDIT: Besides, if you do this on purpose I will take 3 points from both guys for doing this ;> Bet you never saw that coming! XDDD

Ha ha. Deduct what you want. Not as if I need money. That's all I've done is help EPL. In fact I'd like to withdraw both my guys from EPL. Thanks in advance

Perez in half guard on the top. He's looking for a kimura... He's got it locked and he's managed to free his trapped foot. Sik tries to escape but it's on too tight and he has to tap! Great BJJ skills there from Perez!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:56 of round 2, we have a winner by way of Submission (Kimura). Domingo Perez!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/5/5b9.jpg

My manager keeps me in the gym and makes me spar all day with his other fighters, so I don't even know the names of guys I fought. I'm not sure why my manager thought I had a chance to do any good in this tourney, but I think I sorta surprised him.

In comes Duphus and slaps Dat Sik upside the head and says: Now what did I tell you about talking to people get back in the gym and start sparring