Ignoring fight offers

BigJoeSullivan

I had a list going and it was doing well until a bunch of the guys are started arguing with each other on a topic that had NOTHING whatsoever to do with the thread so the mods locked it out...

Haha - I think you're supposed to keep these lists secret or at least on your own pc :)

Only list I kept was for the contracts that I sent out. To make sure I didn't bother the same people over and over. The secondary use if this was to make note of who ignored the offer so as definitely not to send contracts out I them in future.

Haha - I think you're supposed to keep these lists secret or at least on your own pc :)

Only list I kept was for the contracts that I sent out. To make sure I didn't bother the same people over and over. The secondary use if this was to make note of who ignored the offer so as definitely not to send contracts out I them in future.

The idea was to make the list public so all of the promoters would have it available to them. So none of us would have to deal with those guys. Also it might have forced people to decline fights they don't want rather than ignore them to avoid getting on the list.