Hey Mike

I don't know how you did your research, but he wiki seems to confirm what I was saying.

"Your fighter will receive a random value for each of these hidden skills, between 1 and 150. If you select the tick box you will receive a +30 boost to that particular attribute, although the final skill cannot exceed 150 after that +30 boost."

http://www.mmatycoon...ate_new_fighter

It's random, so not like the bell curve and the 30 point boost is after the number was generated.

Steeve Chris and others are correct here. It is randomly generated from 1-150 and after it is determined then the +30 is added to it if you checked that hidden.

As far as the Bell curve argument it is a complex idea sort of. If you are to roll a random sampling multiple times on one die (in this case a 150 sided die) then there is pretty much equal chances of any particular number coming up. When you ad multiple dice is when you start to see a bell curve. But even ten that curve flattens as the number of rolls increases. There have been over 208,000 rolls of the dice so far. That is more than enough, especially on one die so to speak to virtually eliminate any curve. There is a pretty much equal chance of rolling a 1 as there is of rolling a 150. Mike could have programed a weighted roll but the wiki would seem to indicate that he didn't do so.

If i had to take a guess at the guys who rolled the best hiddens i'd go for Tonal and McDermot.

Both have the big 5.

KO Power

Granite Chin

Confidence

Heart

Does Not Cut

Not to mention Tonal had an amazing injury hidden and according to Deamus he was still a decent learner even in his old age. If anything we could say maybe his Intel was a bit low but yeah i'd say he is the best for hiddens.