Tank Abbott is back!!

DeadlyDirk

I would never let you cherry pick the fight. I wouldnt care if you were taking Royce to beat Hughes. If you asked for it i would say, Fuck you! HAHAA

Cherry pick the fight? I would've taken Tank vs anybody because I know that he dives at the first sign of trouble. At least he used to be able to dish it out, but now he can't even do that. It's a fight with Tank in it... That's your great love, not mine.

And I only call Tank a loser because his MMA record indicates so. I respect Tank in the same way that I respect Kimbo.

• Upvote 1

He also misspelled "Take" name

Its called auto correct. Maybe one day when you are done playing with dolls and are a big boy. Your momma will lets you use an iphone and see what auto correct is.

• 2 months later...

there's pictures of his embarrassing and one-sided loss. tank was so self-conscious that he wore a shirt during the fight. poor fella.

there's pictures of his embarrassing and one-sided loss. tank was so self-conscious that he wore a shirt during the fight. poor fella.

I don't want photos, I want a video, now go and find me one!!

How do you know he wore a t shirt because he was self conscious? Perhaps he simply didn't have have the cardio to remove it!

• Upvote 3

One sided? If you call rocking him and taking him down twice and winning the first round one sided. Then you are a bigger idiot than everyone first thought. Tank lasted a lot longer than your boy Don Frye who is younger than Tank. Frye got raped in 2 minutes. Personally i think Warpath is to young and in shape to be a part of the "Legends" class he fought Tank in. He was never considered a Lengend when he was younger and he is 5 years younger and more active and got started in fighting late this being his 10 year in MMA. So he has less wear and tear on him. Ironically Warpath is better now than any point in his career. So its hard to justify him fighting older guys who are a shadow of themselves.

don frye isnt my boy. tank's a bum and got embarrassed...nothing else to say. youre delusional.

ps..."my boy" don frye would ass rape tank again if they fought.