looking to sell this guy

Lockdown

dont feel so bad about getting down voted all the time

my reputation is far worse than yours and I get down voted just as much

guess nobody wants boo tiny

Well since you cant actually transfer the fighter what exactly are they supposed to buy? Are you planning to throw fights to the buyer? Seems kinda shady. You should have done it secretly with Steel Penn. Who else would throw money at an unfair advantage. Too late now though, everyone will know.

Well since you cant actually transfer the fighter what exactly are they supposed to buy? Are you planning to throw fights to the buyer? Seems kinda shady. You should have done it secretly with Steel Penn. Who else would throw money at an unfair advantage. Too late now though, everyone will know.

what's your point? Jobbing is legal and it's been done for years. So are gross mis matches. Wherever he goes I'll still try to win the fight so you should have no concerns

• Downvote 1

what's your point? Jobbing is legal and it's been done for years. So are gross mis matches. Wherever he goes I'll still try to win the fight so you should have no concerns

What would be the point? Bragging rights? "Hey look at my awesome fighter he's the king, check out his hype he raped from an over rated punching bag." All bow to the punching bag rapist.

To make more money? I guess if you are selling him super cheap otherwise they are gonna waste money and only get a fraction of it back.

There is no satisfaction in buying the illusion of success especially if everyone is aware that it isn't real.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It could actually be a pretty sweet deal. I have a guy called Marko Kersikov. He cannot get a fight at 160k because either the guys are too high ranked or people are just flat out scared of him. I wouldn't mind giving him Boo's hype.

Prolly should have said. I have no interest in crushing lockdowns guy. I just said i wouldn't mind giving him Boo's hype. I would't pay to win, that is just morally wrong.

• Downvote 5