JDS is hurt, Mark Hunt vs Overeem.

jacky67

Methman

I did say Dana was being dishonest too. Many times in fact. You just ignore or so you can distract people from how much your mouth overloaded your ass in this topic. But Hunts Interview showed I was wrong about Dana. I assumed he knew why Hunt turned it down. Hunt claimed Dana didn't know.

Kurzemespr

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Cus. I did t watch that part of the interview. I stopped right before that. It was very difficult to watch because he would never say anything and he is hard to understand. It seems to petty to complain about that. All the fighters have set amount of tickets and hotel rooms. I'm sure every fighter wants more tickets and rooms. I just don't understand why he waited to talk about this. Apparently they offered him the fight and he was upset and didn't accept and no one knew why until he told Areil. But hell, it took 9 minutes and being asked a dozen tomes before we got a half way understandable strange reason. Can't say I'm surprised there was a misunderstanding with him and the UFC.

Yes no problems I just figuret out why the confusion came all about :) I am on ''moderator before'' so my posts show when they are approved by moderators and they dont show them as new posts but show when they have been posted so it sometimes may be confusing :)

Watch the interview or shut the hell up. For points that cant be proven either way i sure have a lot of dumbass' telling me im wrong. Hunt makes it clear he talked with the UFC. He makes it clear he didnt take what ever they were offering. He also made it clear he gave no reasoning as to why he didnt accept. So all Dana had to go by was he turned the fight down. Yet everyone on here claimed Dana lied. He didnt lie. Hunt turning it down was the only info he had. Because again Hunt was being dishonest.

Maybe if Dana doesnt go public that Hunt turned this fight down. This fight wouldnt be happening. Only after that did Hunt come forward with his reason for turning it down. Did he come forward to save face? Or was he going to come forward anyway and was just playing hard to get for a new contract? I believe he turned it down to get a new contract. Hunt i dont think has lied. But he hasnt been honest one bit. In fact his interview is hard to watch. He is a nice guy but he is trying to hard to not give details. So he stutters and mumbles and dodges every question. He even had to be asked the same question multiple times because he avoids it.

clean your ears.

this! THIS!!

And why is that ? I want to know why Hunt at first declined the fight because he never declines the fights. The same as I want to know why Diaz didnt go to open work out and I cant understand why you and Dana White are but hurt when questions are asked.

And why is that ? I want to know why Hunt at first declined the fight because he never declines the fights. The same as I want to know why Diaz didnt go to open work out and I cant understand why you and Dana White are but hurt when questions are asked.

it's a matter of money. rich ppl like us don't care about the soap opera perspective, and really just want to be entertained.

nice troll attempt by the way, you're getting better.

it's a matter of money. rich ppl like us don't care about the soap opera perspective, and really just want to be entertained.

nice troll attempt by the way, you're getting better.

What it has to do with soap opera. I just want to know why Hunt at first declined the fight. Who knows what happened there maybe he bad personal problems maybe something else who knows thats why he got asked.

Thats because they are sheep who eat any shit Hunt spews out. I thought it was funny that Hunt knows their sheep and purposely lied and used them. Maybe the twitter screen is bigger than we think and half his post got cut off. Maybe it said "I dont turn down fights."| But i did this time!"

• Downvote 3

Thats because they are sheep who eat any shit Hunt spews out. I thought it was funny that Hunt knows their sheep and purposely lied and used them. Maybe the twitter screen is bigger than we think and half his post got cut off. Maybe it said "I dont turn down fights."| But i did this time!"

They are sheeps but still Hunt accepted the fight and he havent pull out of fight never thats a fact. Only thing I didnt like what he said that was you have to buy his tshirt if you are real supporter.

i'm sheep. it hurts.

They are sheeps but still Hunt accepted the fight and he havent pull out of fight never thats a fact. Only thing I didnt like what he said that was you have to buy his tshirt if you are real supporter.

lol... what? tshirt? diaz, is that you?

btw, just wow. am i going crazy or are humours and BS taking sides? tremble in terror, mma tycoon forums!

i'm sheep. it hurts.

lol... what? tshirt? diaz, is that you?

btw, just wow. am i going crazy or are humours and BS taking sides? tremble in terror, mma tycoon forums!

Yes tshirts. Did you watch the interwiev? NO!

I dont take sides with BS only think I agree with him is on guns. If you talk about MMA he ussualy are bias on american fighters.

did i say i watched any interview? was that an important part of my life? NO!

i just said...

this! THIS!!

... as a response to this...

Who gives a shit anymore, the fight is happening, that's all that matters. Should be an entertaining one and a good test for both guys.

... and you went FULL retarded. as usual. get a life, dude.

did i say i watched any interview? was that an important part of my life? NO!

i just said...

... as a response to this...

... and you went FULL retarded. as usual. get a life, dude.

I dont you didnt thats why you dont know what he said about tshirts.

I'm seriously worried about you.

• Upvote 2

Brainsmasher shoud put a turnstile in his butthole. He would get RICH! RICH BITCHES!

Your momma is a turnstile. The style that gives everyone a turn. Why does Barney claim he has me blocked but shows he is clearly obsessed with me? Maybe this is like how shopaholics leave their purse in the car. They know they cant resist so they dont bring money in the store. Its how they control themselves. Barney loves my posts and needs a 12 step programs to ween himself off my epic rants.

• Downvote 1