The GOAT list

Greatest Of All Time list.

My personal opinion on the greatest of all time from each division.

Bantamweight - Clint Lomax

Clint has fought nearly every name in the 135-155 Division. Now this one is close. I can see people saying that Waru Kuzuri deserves the vote and i wouldn't bash them for the opinion but hear me out. Lomax is 1-1 vs Waru. He fought Waru when Waru was really just a baby in the Tycoon World. Waru may have destroyed poor Lomax in the rematch but it still stands to me that Lomax has accomplished more and has been at the top longer than Waru and still continues to do so. Lomax has stood the test of time and even at this moment is the #1 Bantamweight in Tycoon and currently on a 4 fight win streak which includes the #3 BW at the time Otaktay. Lomax has been through some tough times too. He went through an ugly streak of 3 losses before going on a tear. Then recetly he went 0-2-1 with 1 NC before now going on this streak. Will he go on another big win streak or can someone shut him down? Maybe Waru in the rubber match and go a long way towards knocking Lomax off this top spot.

Featherweight - Hakuin Ekaku

Hasn't been on great form of late but still the GOAT at FW in my eyes. Like Lomax he fought in multiple divisions but it was at Featherweight he ruled. Before you say yeah he sucks the now? HE WENT ON A 21 FIGHT UNBEATEN STREAK AT FEATHERWEIGHT IN THE PREMIER ORG BACK IN THE DAY! That doesn't include the 3 fights he fought outside of it making the streak 24-0 before he was eventually defeated. That is one of the most impressive streaks on the list bar none. Looking through the list they are guys like Ascension former LW and Hall of famer Leningrada. Former Syn LW champion and tourny runner up Pete Doherty. It is one hell of an impressive list that Ekaku has fought over his career and recently i think announced his retirement. I doubt any featherweight can accomplish what he did back then. It will be a long time before we see another like Ekaku in Tycoon.

Lightweight - Otso Jokinen

His record speaks for itself. He is the #1 P4P fighter at the moment and is the best LW out there and has now proven it. As much as i wished he would have fought Christian Slaughter but that is a story for another day. Recently he has taken on most of the top fighters at LW and WW as well as knocking off the top FW at the time in Roddy Piper. He was runner up in the fighter of the year awards and has now went on a 14 fight win streak dating back to May last year and he avenged that defeat. He has came close on a couple of occasions to losing as in the Doc fight but overall i don't think this means much. He is one of the best fighters out there in the Tycoon world at the moment and could hold onto this title for a long time to come.

Welterweight - Sam Hall

This one here was a very very very close one. They have been many great Welterweights including Arthur Meighen, Waldorf Astoria, Lucas Lunar and Uncomfortable Positions. I think Hall just about now has edged them all out after his now 39-8-2 record which includes fights against Meighen and Forever War. His style is pretty much a counter striker and fights a lot like Machida if you ask me but they are no denying that the shit is effective. Even now he is one of the top fighters in the world and looks like he could keep going for a few more years yet. At one point in time he even climbed the ranks to the #1 P4P fighter in the world which is no easy task. Next up for him is a fight that could cement him as one of the best fighters of all time not just at Welterweight against Otso. It should be interesting to see which one comes out on top.

Middleweight - Sunny Disposition

Now i know this will create a shit storm. Quite a few people think Boba is the GOAT at Middleweight and they have a point. For me it was Dispositions last fight that sealed the deal. Him vs Tonal who we will get onto later. He also holds a 1-1 record with Fett. With Disposition winning the fight by a UD and Fett winning a SD but here is my thing with Disposition. He held the MW title in Ascension going 11-0 beating ONI's MW champ and Blitz Rio's Champion in back to back fights. We tried to do the rubber match between Fett and Disposition but Gable refused saying he was 2-1 vs Grey with Fett and he wouldn't get another shot to fight Fett. Since that time Disposition has decayed along with Greys account. His last fight was against a man named Tonal who defeated in my fight of the year talking of Tonal...

Light Heavyweight - Jeremy Tonal GOAT

If they are any doubt in anyones mind that Tonal is not the best Light Heavyweight fighter ever in the game then please just leave. It isn't even close. Yes Kane was at the top and has a shout to be named the GOAT of all time. At LHW he was ruined by Sonny. Yes he was FUCKING RUINED! Tonal on the other hand as much as he ended his career on a two fight skid i did feel was the most dominant fighter ever. Not just in the light heavyweight division but of all time. He beat the whos who at the time. Every fight was a big fight. He fucking smashed the shit out of an undefeated Raz Matazz twice who was undefeated riding like a 20 odd fight win streak. He smashed Clem, Rhino, Juggernaut, McThornbody,Bubba Killsinwater, LaVey and Glory in a run that was unpresidented at the time. His one time during his killing of everyone was at the hands of Kalle Reinkainen and just like Anderson Silva this man came back in the 5th round while Kalle was trying to play it safe. As the saying goings "Better safe than sorry? If you play it safe yo ass is sorry". Tonal came back and won the fight via a brutal KO and IMO comeback of the year and KO of the year. He then went on to fight Diggs, Kane, Mjolnir, Rei and ofcourse the voted for KO of the year against STP. After the STP fight Deamus was starting to quit and lost his way against King. He did come back for two fights then entered the 3mil tourney but was put out in the first round to Perry. Then lost in that amazing retirement fight for two legends. Now just two legends in the fight business but also two legendery managers.

Heavyweight - Merrimac Mjolnir

Now this one here is one i could pick between a lot of fighters. Glory, Bokhari, Puno, Bubba, Hoi, Marciano and Creed. For me Mjolnir was the most feared Heavyweight of all time. He was the clinch destroyer. He was the first man to finish Hoi and Bubba two men who had legendery durabilty. He has finished some of the very best fighters and in my books deserves the nod. Thats not to say that Victor Creed when it is all said and done can't overtake him. I just think at this stage Mjolnir through his career was a scary mother fucker. I know he has losses to Puno, Bokhari and Creed but his record speaks for itself. At the time of Golden Glory he was seen as the man who would end up. Due to recent events we kinda know why those two never fought each other. I would say that Glory was the Tito to Mjolnir who was like Liddell. If they ever got in the cage together i have no doubt that Mjolnir would have hammered Glory to an inch of his life. In time i think he will be dethrowned by Creed who looks unstoppable at the moment but until that time Mjolnir will be on the top of my list.

Best Managers Of All Time top 10.

1. Lance Templeton - You can say its a biased pick but Lance dominated all of 2012 and has always been a relevent name in Tycoon. He doesn't sell himself as the best but he lets the fights do the talking. At one point he had three of the top 10 fighters in the world at the same time as well as having 8 fighters in the top 10 of there weight class and the #1 P4P fighter. In my books that is unbeatable. In my opinion he also had the greatest weekend of all fighter managers in the weekend where Creed and Williams beat Bubba and Mjolnir on the same day. Has always been a class act and never scared to fight anyone. In 2012 Lance was #1 for around about 11 months out of the 12. Only time he dropped out was when ZZ was at the top and we all know how much of a cheater he is. As i said in my books he is the GOAT manager.

2. Avon Barksdale - A close second. During his time he was the best manager out there. His fighter records speak for themselfs as well as having a lot of top fighters in each of the weight classes he was also the first man to be declared the #1 manager in the world. Now all i know about him is really through research since i wasn't around in his time. One thing is for certain he is one of the greats. Even now Dante is top of the food chain while being in semi retirement. Just speaks volumes about how good he actually is.

3. Swan Song aka Luke - Manager of guys such as David Hollywood, Kane and War Machine. They are no denying how good Luke actually was as a manager. Now he has came back and created a new batch of fighters who will soon be looking to make there way up the charts like his previous ones did. The fact that so many of his old fighters are still around to this day just shows how good he trained them and he got them up to the top of the p4p charts. No doubt if he still held on to them and stuck around he would be higher in this list. Now if he can repeat his earlier success with his new fighters i think he will once again be at the top.

4. Richard Davenport - The man who had the #1 and #2 P4P fighters at the same time. A thing i don't think has ever been done before when Bokhari and Tonal both reached the sumit in late 2011. Not to mention the fact he also held the #1 manager trophy also at the time. Which is something very rare as we know one slip up in the big time and sink like a stone. He came up huge in big time fights such as Glory vs Bokhari 2 and Tonal vs STP which are two of the biggest fights ever in Tycoon. He quit early in the summer but still hangs around in chat. So bug the shit out of him to make a comeback and unleash Tonal for one last ride.

5. Chris Karter - Love him or hate him either way you respect him. He is one of the most outspoken managers in the game but backs up every single bit of it. The proclaimed KO king of the game has had many fighters reach dizzy heights up the rankings and reached the #1 manager a few times. He can correct me if i am wrong but the only thing that really he has left to get is the #1 p4p fighter crown. He has came close twice with Diggs and Marciano but has never managed to get that 1 ranking place up. He held the #1 and #2 LHW's at the time with Diggs and al Din and Marciano has been one of the top heavyweights for a long time now. Has no intentions of quitting any time soon so they are still time for Chris to climb up the rankings.

6. Opa Jokinen - He may deserve to go higher but i am going to place him at #6 in my list of all time greats for a few reasons. It is something i cannot deny that he is an amazing manager with one thing he has never gotten to the #1 manager trophy. As much as the rankings are fucked up if you truly are the best. You get that trophy at some point in your career. Best Opa has managed is #3. His fighters on the other hand is a totally different story. Otso, Kalle, Tolonen and Stehling have all been big names at one point in there careers. He is loyal really to a fault with NFC which meant he never faced off against certain managers but no doubt he is truly one of the best managers in the game and really the face of the NFC. If i had to class him as someone i would say he was like Fedor and you will see why in a short while.

7. Jacky - Yes the infamous Jacky. The counter era wizard who dominated all and trolled everyone by ducking then eventually beating the shit out of people. In my book the character he plays is awesome and i really do enjoy the shit he does and how it winds people up. Him and Karter can be funny as hell sometimes winding each other up. That being said he beat a lot of legit managers including Grey who could not buy a win against Jacky. I really don't know what else to say about Jacky but no doubt he will chime in and tell us about how great he is and how high he should be. If he really wants to get higher he needs to smoke more weed.

8. Mannetosen - He could be higher or lower to be honest. It depends what mood he is in. When he is on his game he is pretty unstoppable. When he is considering turning into a super secret ninja monkey and killing the american president he sucks. This is by his own admission. Now you seen that i called Opa the Fedor of the Tycoon world. No doubting it Fedor was one of the best of all time. When he left Japan and landed on American Soil he took a beating. Imagine Mannetosen being the Strikeforce to Opa. Mannetosen has beating Opa 4 times i believe and never lost to him. This is why i put Mannetosen here instead of dropping out of my list like he could have due to being inconsistant. He has had the #1 P4P fighter spot with Hoi but never managed to get it as a manager. In my book though when he is tuned into the game he is near enough unbeatable.

9. J-Bomb - One of the most consistant managers in the game. Known for his write up's and interviews as much as his fighters he was constantly named one of the top managers in the game and for good reason. He never had a top #1 p4 fighter or the #1 manager but always managed to be in the mix for the top fighters such as Christian Slaughter, Tito Hopkins, Eaton Cox, LaVey. He quit in late 2012 sadly and is one of the most liked managers to have played the game. Hopefully one day he will return to the game.

10. Soyster Eighty-Nine - In my book the most under rated manager in the game. He took Batts out of retirement and led him all the way to the finals in the deepest tourney to ever have been made. He has reached the #1 manager spot a few times and just plods along doing what needs to be done. In the next year i see it as a break out year for one of his fighters Kane Williams. He is not the biggest trash talkers but he knows how to get the job done.

Honorable Mentions

Ethans Downs - The tourney master. Winning 4 different millionaires tournies in the same year and in the running for another one at the moment. Ethan is a hell of a manager and a very cool guy. His fighters are mostly still young and has a new batch on the way. So he could rise to be one of the top managers by the end of this year.

JLP - A guy who kept himself to himself till really last year. He has a huge breakthrough year with guys such as McDermot, Chinaski and Garson. He has also been the #1 manager but never managed the #1 p4p fighter yet. McDermot is his best shot of being able to do this at some point in the year though.

Barnabas Sackett - One of my fav managers of all time to be honest and it was hard to keep him out of the top 10. The Sackett's were one of the most feared family of fighters out there and inspired me to make the Kersikov's. He was a #1 manager and rightfully so. He went into semi retirement in early 2012. We could see him make a comeback hopefully some time in the future though.

Chris Partridge, Grey/Mogul, Pico and Clever Hans. Sorry i would write something about you guys but my hands are cramping since my power cut out and its -2 in my house atm. Hope you guys enjoy the read and call out anyone you think i may have missed.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

It's a really good list, only person I might add is GunMetal--but it's hard to say because he never really caught fire until the counter era--that will always just be a black mark on Tycoon unfortunately. Maybe Mogul could be a little bit higher, but then again, he also didn't hit his stride till the counter era, but before that he was still in the mix.

Get no argument from me about Lance, I think he dominated last year like noone else has before.

Nice write-up +!.

Although, one little error, Agrabah was mine, but JBomb picked him up and I think still put on a few good fights with him. Really wish he'd come back.

It's a really good list, only person I might add is GunMetal--but it's hard to say because he never really caught fire until the counter era--that will always just be a black mark on Tycoon unfortunately. Maybe Mogul could be a little bit higher, but then again, he also didn't hit his stride till the counter era, but before that he was still in the mix.

I believe general consensus is that they are the same guy.

I believe general consensus is that they are the same guy.

Yeah I've heard that, but I don't really know the logistics of whether it's speculation, or there's something concrete like an ip match or whatever.

Yeah I've heard that, but I don't really know the logistics of whether it's speculation, or there's something concrete like an ip match or whatever.

I don't think there is any concrete evidence. The circumstantial evidence was pretty strong, although not enough to convict in a court of law I guess.

Two things I strongly disagree with.

1. Quacky Can being in the top 10 manager. Numerous and obvious reasons. He's had a few impressive victories against Grey, but he belongs in the Hall of Shame. In reality the character he plays is mentally challeged and delusional.. Simple Jack from Tropic Thunder.

2. Merrimac Mjolner

When I think of the Greatest HW of all time I think of Fidel Puno. He constantly beat fighters with better primaries. Knocked out Abayo Bokhari, Jan Paulsen with an axe kick, his list of impressive victories is almost endless. He also beat Merrimac. Bubba KillsInWater is in the top 3 no doubt, right next to Fidel but I lean towards Puno, despite Bubba besting him in their fights - he had better primaries, as did almost every HW that beat him. I also lean towards Bubba over Merrimac despite getting destroyed by him. Creed no doubt, is one of the best in the business who'd mop the floor with them, but he's got a couple in game years of ass kicking to do. Picking Creed as the GOAT would be like picking Junior Dos Santos as the GOAT. But he certainly will be up there.

• Downvote 1

It makes my balls tickle to see myself in the 10 p4p list.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that "Clever" Hans is as good if not better than me.

The Man aka Koos should be up there too.. A whiny bitch, but a great manager nonetheless.

Could put Shock N Awe up there in the discussion for greatest LW of all time too.

As long as I am never included in any list of the all time greats, I won't slap the person around with a golf club.

But a good list nonetheless.

Edit: There are manager 3 all time lists I deserve to be on, Most active managers, Canniest managers, and probably most helpful managers. But on topic for real, This list would pretty much be mine with maybe some tweaks at the lighter weight classes and HW has and always will be a toss up for GOAT as there have been and be soo many great HW's in game.

Yeah Adolf--forgot about Rivfader, he's gotta get a mention...guy was a beast...still somehow remember the name of his Cobra Kai gym...or was it Cobra Purple something-or-other...maybe I don't remember. Clever Hans was really good, and Pico to. JMFC guys were awesome, too bad they seem to have lost interest or just disbanded...gotta thank them for greasemonkey scripts.

Middleweight - Sunny Disposition

Now i know this will create a shit storm. Quite a few people think Boba is the GOAT at Middleweight and they have a point. For me it was Dispositions last fight that sealed the deal. Him vs Tonal who we will get onto later. He also holds a 1-1 record with Fett. With Disposition winning the fight by a UD and Fett winning a SD but here is my thing with Disposition. He held the MW title in Ascension going 11-0 beating ONI's MW champ and Blitz Rio's Champion in back to back fights. We tried to do the rubber match between Fett and Disposition but Gable refused saying he was 2-1 vs Grey with Fett and he wouldn't get another shot to fight Fett. Since that time Disposition has decayed along with Greys account. His last fight was against a man named Tonal who defeated in my fight of the year talking of Tonal...

Hahahahahaha. Fuck you. Trying to portray me as a punk. Gunmetal had three cracks at Fett. Two with Disposition. One with Mornington Glory who was a top ten fighter when the two fought. The first Disposition fight was when Fett was 20 years old and Disposition was on the top of the world. Ascension's MW division was mostly crap competition for Disposition as he racked up victories over such luminaries as Keith RunningRabbit, Wong Ling, and Lyoto Liddel. Fett has, probably, fought the best competition out of any fighter in the entire game, ever. He has defeated 7 top 10 p4p opponents and 12 opponents ranked in the top ten of their weight class. Defeated champions while they held the belts for Blitzkrieg, Blitzkrieg Rio, CFC (twice), Troid, EEC and GAMMA (both MW and LHW). Defeated fighters who went on to hold belts for Ascension (two champions), EUFC and IMMA (two champions). Fett's adjusted opponent record is 901-310-4, meaning outside of Fett, his opponents won more than 74% of their fights. Disposition's adjusted opponent record was 864-399-19, 67%. Fett has only slipped out of the top 100 p4p for maybe 3 months since he first beat Disposition in April 2011...that's two years. I don't know exactly how many months he's spent in the top 10 p4p, but I'd say it's not less than 9 months. Moreover, not only were Fett's opponent's great when he fought them, they have remained great. Over his last 21 fights, he has exactly ONE opponent who is not currently in the top 1000 p4p, and just FOUR not currently in the top 500 p4p. So, in short, fuck you.

been a lot of great managers and not only managers known for sliders others known for business --- bubba (old school TFP manager) was a top manager and never cut a fighter for over a 1 1/2 or more -- that there was very impressive -- never been a manager do that good (that i know of) without cutting any fighter -- he took what was dealt and made them winners

been a lot of great managers and not only managers known for sliders others known for business --- bubba (old school TFP manager) was a top manager and never cut a fighter for over a 1 1/2 or more -- that there was very impressive -- never been a manager do that good (that i know of) without cutting any fighter -- he took what was dealt and made them winners

Bubba Ganoush! Haha, I remember that guy. I believe Lord Rayden didn't cut any (or many) of his original fighters either.

Very good list but id put Rivfader on there. He was #1 with fighters not even close to as good to the other top managers at the time i was really suprised when he showed me the stats of his guys and what makes it even more impressing is that he fought in the top orgs at the time. Also Alex Caine should get a mention.

Yeah, forgot Alex...really only problem with the list is it got a little Convicted-centric. I mean no offense to Manne, you're right he can be dead on, or he can go on terrible runs...but the fact is he's never been ranked higher than ten...although Aloha Hoi is like my favorite fighter ever!

I'd definitely add Rayden, rivfader, Alex Caine to that list as well. Pretty much agree with the rest though.

Justify Disposition over Fett..........

• Upvote 1

Retired with 13 straight wins against top competition?

Fett's best streak was 9 in his first 9 fights then 8 in a row after losing to Sunny. The 8 in a row I would count the last 5-6 as significant as that's when he was fighting TOP guys. Fett's a solid guy and has done well, but he definitely isn't "legendary". I've had enough fighters who have had similar / mostly better records than that but you don't see my saying they deserve to be there.

Hell, Manny Baddabing was another guy who was utterly dominant at MW. He had 12 title fight wins in Blitz back when Blitz was top dog (and had more than 20 top 100 p4p fighters at all times, a note of personal pride for me). I'd rate him above Fett tbh (even though Fett ended up beating him at the end of his career).

The idea of this is not to go around tooting your own horn. I could've come in and tried to add myself to the list. I've been #1 a few times over, had multiple fighters in the top 10 p4p and had one of the best win/loss ratios in the game. It's more a collective decision by people. This is a popularity based result - not purely achievement.

My personal opinions vary from this list. I'd probably list out Puno or Bubba over Mjolnir for HW, possibly put up Manny at MW, even bring out Pete Doherty into the mix as well as put forward Lucas Lunar and Jigoro Kane. Fact is, this list is Dinooo's opinion and that. I agreed with the list because it MENTIONED all of the above, which is good enough for me.