The GOAT list

Sorry it took me so long to respond. You see, I just finished laughing about your post. Winning streaks as a metric for the GOAT? You hear that Atrain, Aaron Witt is the GOAT of GOATS! No, wait, maybe Afro Samurai and his 27 fight win streak makes him the GOAT? Jake Fake at 33-0 makes a compelling argument as well. Rafa Silva has made a compelling argument for GOAT status of the BW division.

As for Sunny's TOP competition with his incredible 13 fight win streak. Who exactly on that list is TOP competition? Obviously I'll give you Tonal. I'll give you Wade Wilson, twice. That's about all I'll give you for TOP competition. The rest of the guys fought were very good, but they all lacked the hiddens to be top fighters. His 13 win streak was so impressive that he managed to only reach #3 p4p. You know who was ranked #2 for months? You got it, boss. Boba Fett! You know your boy Baddabing's highest rank? Five.

When Sunny and Boba were both in Blitz, how long did Sunny hold that Blitz MW title for? Oh, that's right. Never. Who won the title from Manny Baddabing and then defended that title against a top 10 p4p Gunmetal Grey fighter? Oh, that's right, Boba Fucking Fett.

Your guys couldn't sniff Boba Fett's imaginary jock strap. Scotty Nguyen and his loss to Adron Wright? Phil Ivey and his 50:42 loss to STP?

Popularity based vote? Well, guess what? The GOAT MW of all-time (that's Boba Fett in case you haven't been paying attention) has popularity covered too. First off, you know that out of Sunny, Manny and Boba, Boba is the only one with a forum presence holding multiple press conferences and having multiple articles written about him and his illustrious career? Second, profile views are a measure of a fighters popularity and notoriety. Let's go to the tale of the tape! Coming in third place, Manny Baddabing with 11,058 views. Coming in second place, Sunny Disposition with 11,095 views. And your winner in a landslide with 14,610 profile views, the GOAT Boba Fett! It should also be noted that Manny and Sunny are 12 months and 9 months in real time older than Boba.

I won't disrespect Baddabing, but you know who didn't really have success in the modern era of the game? Yup. Baddabing. You know who had success in every single era in the game? I know. It's getting pretty easy to guess at this point...Boba Fett.

Bottom line, a win streak versus less than TOP competition is hardly an accurate measure of success. Ask Hector Lombard.

Dude calm down--for a lawyer you really don't seem to have a feel for how to make a convincing argument without alienating everyone. He gave his opinion, no need to be so upset about it.

I think Fett is certainly one of the top MW's of all time--he's beaten some of the best guys out there. Shiv has a valid point though--there's a lack of consistency. It's great you took on beasts non-stop...but you've got to get a solid streak against them at some point otherwise there's going to be a level of uncertainty. In my eyes, Fett's kind of like Randy Couture...he's done some amazing things, and is one of the all-time greats...but he wasn't one of those guys that you'd say is unbeatable.

Dude calm down--for a lawyer you really don't seem to have a feel for how to make a convincing argument without alienating everyone. He gave his opinion, no need to be so upset about it.

I think Fett is certainly one of the top MW's of all time--he's beaten some of the best guys out there. Shiv has a valid point though--there's a lack of consistency. It's great you took on beasts non-stop...but you've got to get a solid streak against them at some point otherwise there's going to be a level of uncertainty. In my eyes, Fett's kind of like Randy Couture...he's done some amazing things, and is one of the all-time greats...but he wasn't one of those guys that you'd say is unbeatable.

Clearly the sarcasm has evaded you. Thank god for the worlds greatest Canadian, CGrace!

Also, the GOAT MW, again for those with short-term memory, that would be Boba Fett, hasn't beaten "some of the best guys out there." He's beaten all of the best guys out there and has done so for a longer period of time than virtually any fighter in game history. Sunny Disposition, Manny Badabing, Mornington Crescent, Big Pox (3 times), Igor Glozman, William McKenzie King, Karl Denke, Ryo Narushima, Moses Diggs, and Pat McDermot. Find another MW with a resume that even approaches Fetts. Boba Fett reached #2 when Golden Glory was #1. He has stayed relevant that entire time since and was ranked #2 as recently as last month. Think about how long ago Golden Glory was relevant. You were Jigoro Kane's manager at that time. (Note: Kane was and is my favorite fighter of all-time and I modeled Fett after him.) Fett never fought punks at the height of his career unlike several other top fighters with hollow win streaks. Win streaks are great if you are doing so against the best of the best in your weight class like Jeremy Tonal or Otso Jokinen, but win streaks like Sunnys? I'll take winning two out of three against the most elite competition any day of the week and twice on Sundays over winning streaks over less than top competition.

Clearly the sarcasm has evaded you. Thank god for the worlds greatest Canadian, CGrace!

Also, the GOAT MW, again for those with short-term memory, that would be Boba Fett, hasn't beaten "some of the best guys out there." He's beaten all of the best guys out there and has done so for a longer period of time than virtually any fighter in game history. Sunny Disposition, Manny Badabing, Mornington Crescent, Big Pox (3 times), Igor Glozman, William McKenzie King, Karl Denke, Ryo Narushima, Moses Diggs, and Pat McDermot. Find another MW with a resume that even approaches Fetts. Boba Fett reached #2 when Golden Glory was #1. He has stayed relevant that entire time since and was ranked #2 as recently as last month. Think about how long ago Golden Glory was relevant. You were Jigoro Kane's manager at that time. (Note: Kane was and is my favorite fighter of all-time and I modeled Fett after him.) Fett never fought punks at the height of his career unlike several other top fighters with hollow win streaks. Win streaks are great if you are doing so against the best of the best in your weight class like Jeremy Tonal or Otso Jokinen, but win streaks like Sunnys? I'll take winning two out of three against the most elite competition any day of the week and twice on Sundays over winning streaks over less than top competition.

Yeah you know, always thought there should be some sort of sarcasm font, sometimes just goes way over my head.

I guess for me, Manny stands out because I fought him twice and just couldn't beat him...had a couple really close fights with him to. Which is crazy because aside from Manny, I consistently crushed Boondock. Sunny... meh, I would rate Fett over him...because like I said, Gun was dominant during the counter age...when that ended Golden Glory and the rest of his stable fell to pieces.

MW for some reason has always been a crapshoot, just this musical chairs of who's best. I dunno, maybe it's actually Tycoon's toughest diivision. I have a ton of respect for Fett, because you know he can beat anyone at any point in time. Just a guy you can never count out.

Thats the way i seen it. Randy won some and lost some always against the best. Chuck on the other hand fought some cans mixed in with the best. Way i see it imagine Randy and Chuck only fought twice. Two close fights could have really went either way. Both look like they were in the counter era? Most of those fights were a real toss up from what i heard. Anyway back on track here. Now imagine Chucks record if right at the end in a retirement fight he fought Anderson Silva and won. Thats the way i see Sunny's win against Tonal. Hence why i said Sunny wins it for me. Its nothing against Fett but beating Tonal is a huge deal.

I am looking through Dispositions wins in that streak. You can call most of them cans but the facts are it was Blitz Rio's Champion, Oni's Champion and Blitz Reach's Champion. Thats 3 of the top orgs right there. It would be basically calling the champion of your org at the time a can. You claim to have beaten all the best guys out there yet Sunny's resume ends with Tonals name. You were one win away from fighting Tonal. Then the Hopkins fight happened. You have fought near enough everyone else but as i said Sunny's resume ends with a victory over the GOAT.

End of the day really Boba is #1 on your list. Sunny is #1 on my list. Its the way it goes.

Thats the way i seen it. Randy won some and lost some always against the best. Chuck on the other hand fought some cans mixed in with the best. Way i see it imagine Randy and Chuck only fought twice. Two close fights could have really went either way. Both look like they were in the counter era? Most of those fights were a real toss up from what i heard. Anyway back on track here. Now imagine Chucks record if right at the end in a retirement fight he fought Anderson Silva and won. Thats the way i see Sunny's win against Tonal. Hence why i said Sunny wins it for me. Its nothing against Fett but beating Tonal is a huge deal.

I am looking through Dispositions wins in that streak. You can call most of them cans but the facts are it was Blitz Rio's Champion, Oni's Champion and Blitz Reach's Champion. Thats 3 of the top orgs right there. It would be basically calling the champion of your org at the time a can. You claim to have beaten all the best guys out there yet Sunny's resume ends with Tonals name. You were one win away from fighting Tonal. Then the Hopkins fight happened. You have fought near enough everyone else but as i said Sunny's resume ends with a victory over the GOAT.

End of the day really Boba is #1 on your list. Sunny is #1 on my list. Its the way it goes.

Reading comprehension. Where did I say Sunny beat cans? What I specifically said was that he beat several very good fighters who lacked the hiddens to be top fighters. Consistently beating fighters you are supposed to beat isn't a mind boggling accomplishment. If it was, you'd acknowledge that Afro Samurai is the GOAT HW. I'm sure you don't acknowledge that.

That's quite a bit of stock you are putting in that Tonal win considering that Tonal was 2-2 in his previous 4 fights and by the time that fight rolled around Deamus' heart was miles from the game.

Using your logic on the value of a win over Tonal, surely you must put Lee Perry and William McKenzie King as the second and third greatest LHW of all-time considering they beat Tonal.

• Upvote 1

Torni > Fett

You son of a...

Torni > Fett

Jason Krutcher > Torni

Mr. Gold > Jason Krutcher

Kenji Silva > Mr. Gold

Jigoro Kane > Kenji Silva

Jeremy Tonal > Jigoro Kane

Sunny Disposition > Jeremy Tonal

Thus Sunny Disposition > Boba Fett! My god! Dinoooooooooooooooo was right!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have to give this one to Fett. My fighter Igor Svetnela just about finished Sunny, but couldn't get the job done.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=253879

I begged for another shot as my sliders were silly in hind-site, but he wouldn't grant me the shot. Hell, I don't blame him either, Igor didn't really deserve it.

I got my ass kicked by Sunny http://www.mmatycoon...php?FTID=432640

So clearly he must be the best MW the game has ever seen!

The very same Rick Thomas who Boba Fett knocked out in the first round? By the way, Sunny didn't beat him until round four and won by cut, the cheapest form of victory.

Again, my dear friend, advantage Fett. :)

Reading comprehension. Where did I say Sunny beat cans? What I specifically said was that he beat several very good fighters who lacked the hiddens to be top fighters. Consistently beating fighters you are supposed to beat isn't a mind boggling accomplishment. If it was, you'd acknowledge that Afro Samurai is the GOAT HW. I'm sure you don't acknowledge that.

That's quite a bit of stock you are putting in that Tonal win considering that Tonal was 2-2 in his previous 4 fights and by the time that fight rolled around Deamus' heart was miles from the game.

Using your logic on the value of a win over Tonal, surely you must put Lee Perry and William McKenzie King as the second and third greatest LHW of all-time considering they beat Tonal.

No. Because Perry and King have both had up and downs over there career. Disposition before retirement continually won his fights and ended it with Tonal. Tonal rocked him and dropped him a few times. So i doubt that Tonal's sliders were all fucked up.

I have read nearly every Fett fight. I do believe that he is one of the best. Its between Disposition and him for me. The fact Baddabing's record went to shit puts him in 3rd place for me. The McDermot fight i do believe in two things. One the first one was the game saying sorry for the Torni fight. Second a passing of the torch. When Pat's career is said and done i do believe he will overtake both you and Disposition.

McDermot whipped Fett's ass twice. Judges robbed him the first time. Worst decision in game history. Possibly in RL too. Fett winning the first fight over McDermot is as bad a decision as invading Russia in the winter.

Fact: McDermot hits like a two-year old girl. His pitter patter versus Fett was clear in both fights, for which our record against one another is 1-1.

No. Because Perry and King have both had up and downs over there career. Disposition before retirement continually won his fights and ended it with Tonal. Tonal rocked him and dropped him a few times. So i doubt that Tonal's sliders were all fucked up.

I have read nearly every Fett fight. I do believe that he is one of the best. Its between Disposition and him for me. The fact Baddabing's record went to shit puts him in 3rd place for me. The McDermot fight i do believe in two things. One the first one was the game saying sorry for the Torni fight. Second a passing of the torch. When Pat's career is said and done i do believe he will overtake both you Aand Disposition.

I didn't say Tonal's sliders were all fucked up. I said that Deamus' heart was no longer in the game and hadn't been for months. A Deamus on top of his game with Tonal would have beaten Sunny. No doubt.

I do agree that McDermot may end up the GOAT MW, but he has quite a ways to go.

As an aside, Fett's next fight may be his last. On March 23, 2013, Boba Fett will take on current top 10 p4p stud, managed by the legendary Avon Barksdale, Dante Evangelisti. If Boba Fett loses, I will retire him.

The rest of the words in that post took away from my overall amazingness. So I deleted them. I am sweet! Also Fett is clearly the GOAT of all time. Yes I realize that translates to Greatest Of All Time of all time, but that is a requirement due to Fett's double greatness.

Fact: McDermot hits like a two-year old girl. His pitter patter versus Fett was clear in both fights, for which our record against one another is 1-1.

25 career KO's says different. Strangely enough I threw more power in the first fight than I did in the second. I also think McDermot won the first fight more convincingly than the second. I think the first fight was judged poorly in Fett's favor for his ineffectual flailing about in the clinch. I was very surprised when Fett barely clinched at all in the rematch.

I didn't say Tonal's sliders were all fucked up. I said that Deamus' heart was no longer in the game and hadn't been for months. A Deamus on top of his game with Tonal would have beaten Sunny. No doubt.

I do agree that McDermot may end up the GOAT MW, but he has quite a ways to go.

As an aside, Fett's next fight may be his last. On March 23, 2013, Boba Fett will take on current top 10 p4p stud, managed by the legendary Avon Barksdale, Dante Evangelisti. If Boba Fett loses, I will retire him.

Don't dismiss the speed advantage between weight classes - which is what I contribute to Fett's very undecisive victory over Moses Diggs. It's no coincidence that Tonal struggled consistantly against MW's but dominated every HW he fought.

• Downvote 3

Middleweight - Sunny Disposition

Best Managers Of All Time top 10.

7. Jacky - Yes the infamous Jacky.

LOL that MW sucks, Machida the coward beat him everyday.

#7 com on? i was #1 1 year straight, still in the top 50, top 100 during 3 years streak. I'm the only #1.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What an honor to be mentioned on this list of amazing managers, thanks Dinoo. I never heard it said until now, but I often wondered if gunmetal and mogul were the same guy. It would make me feel better that they were because they both owned me. Jacky-you should quit qacking about how long you were number one. The only reason you stayed there for so long is because you flat out refused to fight me and chose to can crush instead for months while I sat at number 2.

I have considered who would be at the top of my all time list recently and I would have to say if it is the best of all time it would have to be Karter. I put him there because of longevity. He was at the top of the game when it first began and has been there again for a while. 3 fighters in the top ten at the same time. His stable is beastly right now. I wish I hadnt rage sacked my whole crew so we could have a proper rivalry :)

I'm trying to start up a new generation of Sackett's right now so hopefully one day I will get the opportunity to match up with the rest of these studs and find out if i deserve to be on this list or not.

• Upvote 1

What an honor to be mentioned on this list of amazing managers, thanks Dinoo. I never heard it said until now, but I often wondered if gunmetal and mogul were the same guy. It would make me feel better that they were because they both owned me. Jacky-you should quit qacking about how long you were number one. The only reason you stayed there for so long is because you flat out refused to fight me and chose to can crush instead for months while I sat at number 2.

I have considered who would be at the top of my all time list recently and I would have to say if it is the best of all time it would have to be Karter. I put him there because of longevity. He was at the top of the game when it first began and has been there again for a while. 3 fighters in the top ten at the same time. His stable is beastly right now. I wish I hadnt rage sacked my whole crew so we could have a proper rivalry :)

I'm trying to start up a new generation of Sackett's right now so hopefully one day I will get the opportunity to match up with the rest of these studs and find out if i deserve to be on this list or not.

Its awesome to see that your back now Barnabas. I thought that when i stumbled apon your page a few days ago and i seen a few young guys on it. Hopefully see them working there way up the ranks by the end of the year or something.

Deamus had a tendency to set Tonal to a slider combination that meant he either*

1) Scored an early KO

2) Won on the ground

3) Lost horribly

Fairly sure he did this for the King and Disposition fights, also the Reinikainen fight.

*This is extrapolated from his own comments after the King fight.

Don't dismiss the speed advantage between weight classes - which is what I contribute to Fett's very undecisive victory over Moses Diggs. It's no coincidence that Tonal struggled consistantly against MW's but dominated every HW he fought.

The HWs he fought also had some fairly obvious paths to victory (and Deamus had already beaten 2/3 of them with Bokhari, who was basically Tonal minus chin and ground offence).