The GOAT list

Kuzuri throws a pinpoint strike between Lomax's hands that connects right on the jaw and sends Lomax crashing to the floor! He's out before he even hits the mat and Kuzuri scores a great knockout victory!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:07 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Waru Kuzuri!

A victorious Waru Kuzuri thanked his army of followers in his post fight interview, telling people to make sure they follow him on Twitter.

Lomax also beat Kazuri earlier so they are 1-1. I already said it but yes I think Kazuri is a better fighter head to head and would win 65% of their fights. But we're talking GOAT, and that takes into account the breadth of their career. Even Ethan would agree that Lomax is #1 overall. By the time Kazuri is done he could easily overtake Lomax.

• Upvote 1

Lomax also beat Kazuri earlier so they are 1-1. I already said it but yes I think Kazuri is a better fighter head to head and would win 65% of their fights. But we're talking GOAT, and that takes into account the breadth of their career. Even Ethan would agree that Lomax is #1 overall. By the time Kazuri is done he could easily overtake Lomax.

Just busting your balls man.

And yet I still hear no interest in fighting Martel. Clearly Lomax knows who's the true #1.

PS - It's Martel.

• Upvote 1

I've never turned down a fight with Lomax. Just contact my org owner and set it up. There's always a huge list of fighters lined up to fight Lomax so its really not up to me, its whatever makes the most sense for my org.

Typical ducking response from a duck. Quack.

Typical ducking response from a duck. Quack.

I'll fight Martel and donate my entire purse to charity. I don't set the matchups for my fighters, that's what the org owner is for. Lomax isn't afraid of anyone. He's already beaten anyone worth a damn.

Who is the chick in your profile pic (in-game). Reminds me of Kari Wuhrer. I spent my teens wanking to that whore.

I'll fight Martel and donate my entire purse to charity. I don't set the matchups for my fighters, that's what the org owner is for. Lomax isn't afraid of anyone. He's already beaten anyone worth a damn.

Who is the chick in your profile pic (in-game). Reminds me of Kari Wuhrer. I spent my teens wanking to that whore.

Just busting your balls man. Martel would love to fight Lomax since he's a beast is all. It's actually Rachelle Leah but I might have spent a fair amount of time watching Ms. Wuhrer myself.

I'll take a Celeste, Palmer combo with a side of Leah. But if we are naming our fav's then I also must go with the lovely Ms. Palmer. I would sexually disappoint her, all night long.

I'll take a Celeste, Palmer combo with a side of Leah. But if we are naming our fav's then I also must go with the lovely Ms. Palmer. I would sexually disappoint her, all night long.

Amen. It'd be some of the most enjoyable minutes (or seconds) of my life.

On a GOAT related note, this God in form of a man's 14 fights at MW (13-1) are more impressive and exciting than Boba and Sonny's careers combined.