KAISER's Cross #7

verbalkint

A

I got it right and wont get any money :(

You greedy bastardo, son of a gun... i just made the draw and you really won the 200k, Barnito! :D

The results this time are a bit odd in general, the 60k go to another ally mate, Roland Lawrence... and the 40k... well, i don't know what this is about, but Whymer Van Mastodon won... again! I guess he has some sort of troian on my pc haha, he is winning in my contests on constant base (while he is leading in participations though).

Congrats to the winners!

FIX!!!

PS: Verb. I know it was a draw for winner, but was I first to solve it?

No, you were the 5th, the first was Luan Dovik, closely followed by Kelly who both are on my mailing list and recieved the riddle first. That's why i don't reward the first entry (except some boni for the mailing list followers sometimes). Mailing list first, plus it was on ally chat box this time, too, later forum... Tycoon Times is always a bit gambling regarding date and publication, but i always submit it there, too (i started with the contests as TT started to have more content there next to previes/reviews and such).