Damn Mike!

Ganja

I think Africa should be let alone. All those human help they are getting is only putting them in worse situation because they are not doing anything by themself. I dont know maybe thats even the plan for other nations just to keep them weak so they can get what ever they need from them but as I once heard from smart man if you provide some country for a 1 year of free potatoes all the potatoe cultivation in that country basically dies.

Oh okay then, so a continent plagued by maladies and no real infrastructure shouldn't be getting any help to stabilize. Gotcha.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, great point. They had a civilisation and culture, someone else came and destroyed it and continues to milk it for any material value but fuck them for not inventing gun powder first. They aren't trying hard enough.

• Upvote 2

Oh okay then, so a continent plagued by maladies and no real infrastructure shouldn't be getting any help to stabilize. Gotcha.

USA bulding infractucture there and then making money of it will help Africa? I dont think so. You need to find a way so they build it them self. Only time when you need to help other nations is when they have some one time crisis like if they had cunami erthshake or something but then also to some point. Take for example human if he dont work you can all his life just give him food but it will never make him work you need to find a why to make him do something and by just giving him something it will not help at all. If Africa needs help its not material it would be educational that is the only thing that can save them now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol you dork. Ain't man enough to say things to my face! GAZA forever! I'm proud to be Jamaican, mon! You shouldn't be calling people racial slurs because they don't run things they way you want them to. Don't talk about Africa, you know nothing of those people and their struggle. Latvian douche...

• Downvote 1

USA bulding infractucture there and then making money of it will help Africa? I dont think so. You need to find a way so they build it them self. Only time when you need to help other nations is when they have some one time crisis like if they had cunami erthshake or something but then also to some point. Take for example human if he dont work you can all his life just give him food but it will never make him work you need to find a why to make him do something and by just giving him something it will not help at all. If Africa needs help its not material it would be educational that is the only thing that can save them now.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Give Kurzemespr a forum account and he will talk shit for a lifetime.

• Upvote 2

It should sure...but you know the old proverb, "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime."

Just saying, throwing money at a nation over and over without solving the root of the problem isn't going to accomplish anything.

Edit...aww man someone beat me to it...there goes my Budha moment for the day.

Of course it doesn't solve the problem to blindly throw money at things. Fortunately that's not what's happening. However these things take times, especially considering how deep these wounds go.

Of course it doesn't solve the problem to blindly throw money at things. Fortunately that's not what's happening. However these things take times, especially considering how deep these wounds go.

This isn't entirely true. One time I was blindly throwing money at strippers, and I was later told that doing so somehow cured one of their herpes situations. Not sure how but it did. So there is at least one time that blindly throwing money at something solved a problem.

Just saying, throwing money at a nation over and over without solving the root of the problem isn't going to accomplish anything.

Those who throw money at nations are accomplishing exactly what they want to accomplish, it's just not what you think they are trying to accomplish. This was pointed out by the potato comment and the previous fish comment.

Not sure what Mannetosians comment means

I used to throw money at strippers but then i went blind.

It should sure...but you know the old proverb, "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime."

The problem is that a nation is a gigantic chicken and egg situation. You can train a few hundred engineers -- they can't build a bridge unless they have the resources to do it, but a country with no infrastructure can't typically acquire funds.

Add to this that you've got a limited time frame before a civil war or some shit starts up (which will obliterate any progress made) if you can't get this done.

The root causes of these problems are complex as fuck, but a huge portion of them are directly related to the shitty colonial borders that countries are stuck with and sudden power vacuums when the colonial powers withdrew.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The root causes of these problems are complex as fuck,

Translation: I dont know what the fuck I'm talking about so I'll say it's really complicated. You wrote the answer in your own post and dont seem to get it.

Im going to start a new country populated by developing strippers in an area that has a lot of trees. There will be plenty of wood to build bridges but nobody is going to care because they are to busy screwing strippers in the shade. When they get hungry they can eat what the trees provide. No hunger, no lack of pussy, no civil war.

• Downvote 1

Translation: I dont know what the fuck I'm talking about so I'll say it's really complicated. You wrote the answer in your own post and dont seem to get it.

Im going to start a new country populated by developing strippers in an area that has a lot of trees. There will be plenty of wood to build bridges but nobody is going to care because they are to busy screwing strippers in the shade. When they get hungry they can eat what the trees provide. No hunger, no lack of pussy, no civil war.

This sounds like paradise! As the old proverb says "give a man a stripper." The end.

Usually developing countries throw strippers at us. My local strip club is all Eastern European and South American broads right now. All the local girls have been forced into the sleazy hood strip clubs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik

They took our germs?

GENITAL HERPES