Online Radio Show?

I used to do a radio show online. I am wondering if you guys would listen, call in, and participate with an online radio show about MMA Tycoon. Maybe talk about your orgs upcoming fighters, your clothing companies, nutrition companies. Maybe call for advice on your fighters training or whatever.

This could be very beneficial for players. Personally I think it would be a lot of fun to listen to. What do you guys think?

I did my shows previously over on blogtalkradio.com having 2 people live for the whole show would be great as it makes it easy to bounce ideas off each other. What sort of things would everyone want us to talk about? Just the top orgs, super fights, etc., etc...

you could do a lot with it... definitely talking about big upcoming cards and big fights/super fights that are coming up (this would be an easy way to wide promote co-promoted fights), but also things like... up and comers to watch out for, tactic strategies, training strategies... you could do spotlights on certain companies like nutrition companies that have brought out a new product, or promote new/smaller companies with dedicated owners to help them grow... make like a top weekly gym etc... guests discussing their future plans with their fighters/companies. You could add in a rumors section for subjects that are heated in the community (like the attliction stuff etc). I could go on and on about ideas but I'm at work right now so I'll add more later, lol.

Ok I will talk to Qrash and see what he thinks exactly. Maybe we can do some interviews with some of the top managers in the game and such too. Keep submitting ideas for what you would be interested in hearing about.

I will tell you now that I didnt expect this much of a positive response so I am definately going to consider doing this. Glad everyone is on board with this idea.

Does everyone interested in doing this show have AIM? Maybe we can discuss ideas for upcoming shows and such over that messenger. I also have Yahoo or we could use the chat associated with this site.

My AIM sn is JuggaloNinjaLee. I am always signed in so dont be discouraged if I dont respond.

Lets talk about this and see what we can come up with. Having 3 people doing this would be good I think. Maybe we do a monthly show and if enough people want to get involved we could maybe have somebody else doing a show a week. So every week at the same time you would have a different show. A total of 4 monthly shows that have different types of topics.

Again just another idea I thought may be cool.

AIM doesnt let you add people by email address. Yeah your avatar is not really my kind of friendship. Nothing against gays and lesbians but thats not my cup of tea.