Tycoon radio?

I have people willing to do this and more we just need a quality writer who will stay consistent. Give me some one who loves to write and I will give this game a whole new level with audio commentary for all areas of the game.

I will pay top dollar, just need a writer.

I have people willing to do this and more we just need a quality writer who will stay consistent. Give me some one who loves to write and I will give this game a whole new level with audio commentary for all areas of the game.

I will pay top dollar, just need a writer.

TheMould is your guy. That guys writing style is great.

Are you talking about just Audio Commentary or MMA Tycoon Radio as well?

Both and I will pay for both. This would be great fun for us and great for the game.

• Upvote 1

Both and I will pay for both. This would be great fun for us and great for the game.

The thing about MMA Tycoon Radio / MMA Tycoon Podcast, I think it'd be better if it was a more casual approach. The previous versions were great but it took a lot of time to make them because of the ads and all the other stuff they put in.

I'm definitely wanting to get involved with at least the MMA Tycoon Radio/ Podcast

It was a blogtalk radio podcast where they interviewed top players, played songs made by members of the tycoon community and just brought the experience to a new level. It was short lived if I remember correctly. I can't even remember who put it together though :-(

It was Brandon Loveladdy or the kids in BLKOUT, forget.

the guys name was mac macnulty i think? I was gonna work for his org a few months ago and he told me he wanted to start the radio shows again but he seems to have gone.

I'd be interested in working something like this and taking part. With some of those you can do free live broadcasts that turn pod cast. so make it a big thing at peak times and make it interactive on the chat. Not sure how it'd work but sure their some people out their with experience in this.

I may have a play about with some of them tomorrow if I get spare time and see what some of these free ones are capable of

I would love it if we could get this up and running in some form or another. I'll stop being a pussy and come on air semi-regularly if we can.

haha its not like your the man everyone wants to hear from or anything.. no pressure..

• Upvote 1

After downloading some audio editing software, I did a test run with my mic and the sound quality seemed quite good from my mic, just not sure if I'm the best person for everyone to be listening to in case people can't understand me :P

If everyone interested in helping out with the podcast could mail me, that'd be great. I need to test some software which records multiple people talking and then once I get that working, I could then just use the recording out the group call and put it into whatever I'll have for the rest of it.

I wont be able to edit the audio for every podcast, so if anyone wants to help me out with the editing it means that there'll be 2 people available to do the editing at any time. Since I'm trying to figure out how to do it atm, it means we'll both be learning at the same time.

In order to get as many guests as possible I'd want to get in 2 sets of hosts.

2 people to cover Europe, which means we could get in European guests.

2 people to cover America which means they could get in American guests.

I know a big problem with the last radio show was trying to get people in from different time zones and to help avoid that issue it might be better having two different host teams and it'll also hopefully avoid burnout.

I think a good format would be to have the 2 hosts and then 2/3 guests on every podcast so we have a wide range of opinions coming from all the guests on the different topics.

Edit:

Unfortunately Mac McNulty said he wouldn't be interested in doing it again because it took up a lot of his time

• Upvote 1

Great work mark .. if i had any experience apart frm tlkn shit id offer to help man hahah.. there are some very didicated members here like mark. we should be very proud of these members guys .. jump in show some support if you know anything about radio or podcasts plz help out . this could be huge ...

Thanks for your support Havenwest :)

For anyone wondering what will be talked about on each podcast, I think it'll probably be decided by the podcast team. So the 4 hosts would just discuss what they feel should be talked about and then about 4/5 topics would be agreed upon to fill up a show.

MMA Tycoon stuff: fighters shooting up the rankings, massive event which recently happened or is about to happen, new clothing companies, avatars, etc.

Real life MMA stuff: UFC fights, UFC events, fighter releases, fighters signed, MMA games (EA MMA, World of Mixed Martial Arts), maybe getting guests who have some real life MMA experience? etc

None of the stuff will be scripted so the guests and hosts are allowed to voice their own opinions on the topics. The hosts will probably just need to do an introduction and ending to the podcast but if you do this once, I could simply save them and re-use them for future podcasts I think.

Thanks for your support Havenwest :)

For anyone wondering what will be talked about on each podcast, I think it'll probably be decided by the podcast team. So the 4 hosts would just discuss what they feel should be talked about and then about 4/5 topics would be agreed upon to fill up a show.

MMA Tycoon stuff: fighters shooting up the rankings, massive event which recently happened or is about to happen, new clothing companies, avatars, etc.

Real life MMA stuff: UFC fights, UFC events, fighter releases, fighters signed, MMA games (EA MMA, World of Mixed Martial Arts), maybe getting guests who have some real life MMA experience? etc

None of the stuff will be scripted so the guests and hosts are allowed to voice their own opinions on the topics. The hosts will probably just need to do an introduction and ending to the podcast but if you do this once, I could simply save them and re-use them for future podcasts I think.

I so wanna be a guest one week where they have to discuss two topics;

MMA Tycoon: WMMA in Tycoon

UFC: Ronda Rousey (and possibly Cyborg)

And then I could introduce Castor for his "Castors Cave" segment

I can just see people's head exploding now visioning it

• Upvote 1

I so wanna be a guest one week where they have to discuss two topics;

MMA Tycoon: WMMA in Tycoon

UFC: Ronda Rousey (and possibly Cyborg)

And then I could introduce Castor for his "Castors Cave" segment

I can just see people's head exploding now visioning it

Castors cave. Brilliant.