Best Actor's Portfolio?

MMATycoon

have you seen Hesher? he was great in that.

No sadly not, but I'll catch up on that one. I liked Mysterious Skin, Brick and Manic. I recommend Mysterious Skin if you haven't seen that already. It's heavy stuff, but his performance is great and the story very well put together.

I have to throw tom cruise into the mix. Say what you want about the guys but he's been in so many big movies, both in the past and now in the present. He's an actor that can play many different rolls and genres.

For full list check here: http://www.imdb.com/...0129/?ref_=sr_1

Some of my fav films are:

Top gun

mission impossible

vanilla sky

last samuraj

minority report

and the smal part he had in tropic thunder was hilarious!

and many more....

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p48/SquirrelNinjaGir/80764_tom-cruise-in-tropic-thunder.jpg

don't forget tom hanks also was in catch me if you can, the mix with decaprio was excellent. Both actors whom I really like too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it's not a discussion of who is the best of all times. It's a discussion of which actors have impressive resumés and tom cruise has impressive credentials

No he desnt.

Just thought about it: Mel Gibson. Ha, beat you Aussies to it.

I have to agree, he may have flipped out, but is a very good actor with a lot of good movies. Braveheart and The Patriot are my 2 favorite ever. Dont forget Leathal Weapon, Mad Max, Air America I think it was called the funny one with Robert Downy Jr. But he is another that could be listed on his own. Gibson has way more then I could ever list.

• Downvote 2

Half of these movies ar fucking bad. Will Smith is very bad actor. Bad Boys 2 and Man In Black 2 ? Are you serious?

I have to agree with Humors. Will Smith makes some of the worst movies around. Not a very good actor and horrible at choosing what movies to do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

most have been mentioned already...daniel day lewis, leonardo dicaprio, jeff bridges are names that come to mind immediately.

and whoever brought up tom cruise...i actually agree with them. i wouldnt put his work or talent on par with the names i just mentioned, but i feel like so many people hate on him now because he's a crazy scientologist. the guy has made some good movies and isnt bad at all. dont hate.

i also read recently that will smith turned down django...i'm glad he did. i honestly cant see him in that part at all and dont think the movie wouldve been as good with him in it. fresh prince was a great show...but will smith mostly just annoys me these days. i havent enjoyed a will smith movie in awhile.