New Managers pls read

PBR

Fighter : Vinko Pintaric Org : HEAVYWEIGHT PRIZEFIGHTING LAS VEGAS Org Base : Las Vegas Signing Bonus : 200 Base Pay : 200 Win Bonus : 15000 Fights : 4 Weight : 265 lbs. Expires : 25 Oct 2013 Inactivity Clause : 29 Exclusive : Yes

please new mangers do not get sucked into contracts like this -- please look around and ask others before getting sucked in by the look of a good win bonus -- yea the win bonus may be good but the signing and base pay sucks ass -- dont get fooled into thinking you have a chance at the win bonus cause you will be afro's next fight for 4 fights so he can build some more fake hype on your dime

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

I don't know which is worse: being crooked enough to offer that contract or stupid enough to accept it. A good rule of thumb in life: if it looks like a scam, it probably is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I don't know which is worse: being crooked enough to offer that contract or stupid enough to accept it. A good rule of thumb in life: if it looks like a scam, it probably is.

yea well when your new manager you really just dont know or wouldnt know what norm is and the 15k bonus looks good but cant even pay for a cheap gym with the signing or base pay

• Downvote 1

Even if you are new, you should be able to deduce that 200 base and 15k win bonus is not normal. I'm not criticizing your warning. It is always nice to warn people of danger. I'm just saying that a lot of people could prevent this and other scams by simply employing a little common sense.

Totally agree Nexus but when I started the game years back I would have jumped at an offer like that and common sence be damned. The lure of a $15k pay day when you have litterly just a couple of hundred in the bank is awfully tempting when you start out and its easy to lose sight of your actual chances of winning it.

Hopefully a warning like this added to soem common sence may help weak willed people like me lol

yes, my 91% satisfaction rating is from me. all 45 are my accounts. Mike, please delete EVERY SINGLE ACCOUNT suspeced of being a dupe and delete the rating. this was wrong of me and we should see it clearly drop to 1-2 ratings by tomorrow. at leas less than the current 45 since if have a minimum of 4 fighters on each fake account giving a false rating. so it will definitely drop. mike please look into this and delete anyone who has EVER been suspected even of being a fake account of mine. this will fix this issue im sure will bring out the truth with the number of ratings my org has will be evidence.

yes, every new manager must face afro samurai for their first 4 fights. only after that will they be allowed to renegotiate their contract to fight longer and only if they win.

yes, you will never win in HWP. we have 3 events per week and nobody ever gets their win bonus. ever. $15,000 for a win bonus never gets given out on any day where 20 fighters fight each other. afro samurai gets every single win ever given out. duh. goes without saying.

I only fight easy opponents that im guaranteed to win against. but due to a glitch in the game it looks like i tried to beat afro samurai about ten times like an idiot and failed. then i brought in fighters from around the game who beat afro, took his hype and left. another glitch obv.

I really try hard to be like every other org and NEVER greak the grain or cycle. but somehow i do everything differently. i hate this and try to be as unoriginal as i can. i fail at life.

I named my org Prizefighting but theres never a prize and its odd that every fighter in the org doesnt get base pay... kinda makes sense for an org named for fighting for a prize. thats super lame of me to take a festive(need a better word) approach and i opologize for being lame in my creativity and for my personal choices on a game that i have invested my own financial services to play. i really shouldnt be so selfish and i should let others determine how i named my org. rats....

im sorry for all the fake hype in my fake org in this fake game. im sorry i created the org in the first place cause it goes against what the authorities of this game (PBR) who is a voice of the game and who people assume leads the game and represents its desires and laws. My org has fake hype and should be deleted, but i will try to correct this matter by turning my hype into realistic hype in the future.

all of the above has led me to believe that all members of HWP and all people have been fooled by me into joining the worst org ever and an org that is not in your alliance. shame on me for fooling them into this trap of death that will surely be the end of them after they have always in the past went 0-4 and always leave HWP with no money to show. just look at the last 5 HWP cards and you will clearly see how ever single fight one once sided and unfair. thats why i put my bookie at 100-100 equal odds, OUT OF GUILT! and shame... to make up for the unfair fights.

mike tycoon has this idea that i can reason with you all and let you know that these things are lies that PBR is saying. but i know better. i know that people here dont care whats true. they care what will better their position in the game. sticking up for me even if its the right thing to do will only get you lower, and sticking up for HWP will only piss off your alliance mates cause they have their own orgs.

my main point - why is a moderator and image of the game itself allowed to lie and bash companies that are not his own companies? what initiated this attack of lies? nothing. this is one of the best contracts a 0-0 fighter can get. and he decides to focus on other things besides the contract. he focuses his points from a position of hate, bias, and judgment that has nothign to do with this contract. we are not talking about the contract. we are talking about the points he brought up about me suckering people in to fight aftro for blah blah blah.

its too much really. how does one constantly defend against vicious rumors that everyone believes? ive tried to before and it got nowhere.

now sincem ike hates complaining without answers or ways to fix shit. i give him the anwwer ive given him 100 times over the years.

"stop breeding hatred in this competitive business game by allowing people to mudsling and name drop"

thats it. problem solved. this is a GAME. meant to enjoy. not to ahve to sit here and defend myself with a "wall of text"

is that what i paid my money to do? have to waste my time cause mike thinks his life is so important he cant institute a simple rule of no mudslinging? is that why i signed up for this game? to even hear this crap lies? maybe everyone here is PAYING MONEY to mike so they can be forced to deal with a hateful environment?

now what you guys fail to see is that i send out 200-400 of these contracts when i send them out. i dont want to sit with that much of a signing bonus out there, so i even state in the message when i send these contracts out and somehow this Moderator failed to put that part of the contract in there... " Fairest fights in the world GUARANTEED! Decline any fight with reason. i will give you up to 15,000 to move base to las vegas. best OTN$ awards in the world."

words are words. before spitting uneducated lies and judgements look back at the last 5 events or more of HWP and list an unfair fight where i teated someone wrongly.

btw lengthy post as to try and cover everything at mikes request so i dont have to be judged upon not replying in the future as "silence is consent" it is not. and i wont want to reply because it will only breed multiple more assumptions and attacks that i will need to defend and others will assume are true which will just grow the problem and make my truths even more seemingly irrelevent since a moderator is obviously right. in short. i probly wont be replying to any bullying and mudslinging.

I signed up with CBD a long time ago with a new fighter http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=133000 , he had a very fair time in the org over the course of practically 2 years, earnt a lot of cash and a fair few bonuses, he is a fair org owner and gets a lot of unjustified bs from people that haven’t even been in the org.

• Upvote 1

I have fought three fights with my fighter (201263) in this org. Nothing weird, nothing like anything near the stated accusations above. I even won all three fights so far :)

If you don't like the contract offer, ask him about it, don't go shouting on newbie forum that he is all bad and stuff.

C Bd, keep up your good work, don't let this get to you. It's bullshit and they know it!

• Upvote 1

i m as we can call a fkn big newbie in this game.

BUT CB D just send me some really good advice to set my tactics and send me money to some of my fighters. if the guy try to steel money from me i think he is retard like hell to pay me before ^^. as for the feeding for the hype i give u posted soon i have a fair look on how it goes.

it just seems weird for me to watch a moderator ( so someone neutral?) creating a feud against a player soon as he is not (the moderator) a player himself. may CB D is a cone artist and screw me so i was so gullable that is my own fault. This game is no walt disney, we can watch dana white and other manager fighting to be on top of the hill , don't we? my point is at this moment CB D give me good advice and seems honest, i will se for the next coming, plus it very unfair because moderator shouldn' influence the game.

sorry for my english i m not english native.

I've had a fighter in this org for almost 2 years and have always had fair contracts and fights. And CBD sends out so damn funny emails sometimes, almost worth signing up to the org for those alone. :)

• Upvote 2

It's only a scam if he's not paying out win bonuses. Therefore, you have to assume that only one fighter is being offered the bonuses. You would have to conclude that it's only new fighters getting these offers and are being fed to veterans who aren't winning them. Either that's a lot of assumptions, or it's just something I haven't seen in this org before. It's hard to argue with a 91% satisfaction rating, though. I tried to be a fair org owner when I had one, and my satisfaction rating only hovered around 90%.

My 4-0 fighter took this contract, and he's going to get paid well even if he only wins half his fights. I don't think I was offered that contract because my fighter is the can who's going to feed the org's top fighters. I didn't necessarily take that contract for the money, however. There's a lot of depth in this org, and I like to fight, not train forever.

If you don't like the contract, don't sign on the bottom line. It's not a scam.

Well I'm not a new manager, I've fought 506 fights, have been lucky enough to be ranked #3 at one point and I take fights all over the world so I have a decent amount of experience on different type of contracts. I recently decided to join HWP with my newbie fighter out of interest, to see what's the fuss about. The offered contract had a 1 day expiration date which was nice, no org has offered me this kind of deal before. So I can leave quickly if I want to and if I decline a fight yes the expiration resets but hey it's still just one day. Also the signing bonus was significant, I have not had such a bonus for a 2-0 newbie fighter elsewhere, it was more than what most of my veterans get. The base pay is modest (still better than the 200 mentioned in the original post) and yes the win bonus is much higher than the base pay but that's the concept of the org, isn't it? I didn't have to wait long for my first fight to be scheduled and in my view it's a good fight for both fighters so I get a fair chance at the win bonus as does my opposing manager http://www.mmatycoon...#38;fidb=192168

So just to mention not all contracts in this org are the type that's been generalized in the first post and so far I really have no reason to complain about HWP.

Pablo

Edit: I forgot to mention I had 4 similarly built (1 day expiration) contract offers for my newbie HW's (+Mjolnir) from which I accepted one and others are still pending. Not saying others won't have the kind of offers in the original post but just that my experience is totally different (=not all contracts are the same type).

C has always been more than fair, and his fight matchups are determined by a matching algorithm, not hand picked. His initial contracts are low to show money sometimes, but why not fight for a prize to be won? Former top 10 manager here too, just saying. He also hands out excellent FotN money when the event generates enough hype.

He's a little eccentric, but that just adds to the fun. Yes there was one point where the only person he could match Afro with was one of his own guys. That was a roster issue, not a feeding issue. You have to put on the shows that will sell the most tickets. Big deal.

This thread really is quite asinine, especially from a moderator. I expect better, but then, things like this are why I hardly ever post.

I love how CBD managed to get his/hers army of people that never have written a single thing on this forum before to come to this thread and defend the org :D

On topic though the contract is shit and has always been shit he/she has been doing this for years but since he/she screw over noobs that doesnt read the forum and dont know about CBDs past so they sign the contracts and gets screwed over.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have a fighter in HWP and I must say i am very happy with the contract i got for a new figher, a good signbonus, decent show money and good win bonus, and its a even match for my fighters first fight, so dont be scared to sign with HWP!

well im glad some are speaking up and happy with HWP -- but also seems none of you are fighting for that contract offer which by cbd's own words is what is sent to everyone -- while the win bonus and awards are great guaranteed money is better for new managers / fighters -- a new manager / fighter cant even join a gym on that signing bonus and base pay -- and as much as cbd is making as if i cant stand the org and want to trash it, its not true -- i could care less if hwp is the #1 org in the game -- cbd loves to play the victim card and thats not what this is about -- that is just simply my opinion on those contract offers (but which seems none of you are fighting for) -- but by cbd comments everyone does

C has always been more than fair, and his fight matchups are determined by a matching algorithm, not hand picked. His initial contracts are low to show money sometimes, but why not fight for a prize to be won? Former top 10 manager here too, just saying. He also hands out excellent FotN money when the event generates enough hype.

He's a little eccentric, but that just adds to the fun. Yes there was one point where the only person he could match Afro with was one of his own guys. That was a roster issue, not a feeding issue. You have to put on the shows that will sell the most tickets. Big deal.

This thread really is quite asinine, especially from a moderator. I expect better, but then, things like this are why I hardly ever post.

it was more than one point where he matched afro with his own guys didnt afro fight million ankle 5 times in about 7 fights and at least 3 times in a row

Just a quick thing about this. Afro got release, so did i from CBD. The first time at HWP wasn't a great experience but i went back to go kill afro and CBD was nothing but a class act throughout. They released me recently saying that the org will be going in a new direction and the big hyped highly skilled fighters will no longer be required. I checked and Afro was no longer under contract also.

I seriously don't have a clue what CBD is planning but from what i seen it is not feeding the noobs to the killers as the killers have all been released (Njord, Marko, Breaker and Afro).

Quick Edit

The contracts CBD always does is high win bonuses with it more on FOTN bonuses in which i believe Njord got a 90k KOTN or FOTN bonus i cannot remember. Either way it is the way CBD does the contracts.

• Upvote 1

The contracts CBD always does is high win bonuses with it more on FOTN bonuses in which i believe Njord got a 90k KOTN or FOTN bonus i cannot remember. Either way it is the way CBD does the contracts.

yea i just noticed njord got 93k ko bonus -- last 5 events have been around 10 to 17k bonus but no fotn bonus given -- just koth along with sotn sometimes

yea i just noticed njord got 93k ko bonus -- last 5 events have been around 10 to 17k bonus but no fotn bonus given -- just koth along with sotn sometimes

Yeah no idea why tbh. All i know is i was pretty chuffed at the fact i knocked out Afro and made 150K doing it. As for HWP second time around they were a class act. I know people act differently to more established managers than noobs but its just my 2 cents on it.

not gonna lie I just checked out the org and it seems pretty sweet, and i kinda like the contract idea but ye not good for a noob on a losing streak. Still i like the originality.