The Res-Erection!

j666

About god damn time! Welcome back buddy! :)

Also sent you 300k becouse im so happy!

send me 300k because your are in such a good mood. spread the wealth bro. Today might be my lucky day.

Fuck off cun--

jk welcome back Jason, finally someone with good taste in music here.

Hey... I am a metalhead too.... you are not alone my friend...

Welcome back, even if asking for money when you have close to a million in your manager account is a bit cheeky!

This morning he had nowhere near a million dollars... but the old guard have pooled together and given him the money he needs... I think that is awesome. I chipped in a bit as well, although no where near as much as Crisse or others may have done, but JBomb, being the class act that he is, promptly thanked me for it anyway.

JBomb, you the man!

oh hey...i'm back.

so i decided to give this a 3 month run and see if i can get back into it...actually, i'll prolly just keep playing, just not to the extent i once did since time is kind of an issue.

i wanna try sumthin different so i won't be rejoining with TFP, we still cool tho. not sure if i even wanna join an alliance at all or what. i just wanna make some fighters and have them fight lol. simple right? not really...

i don't want to do any writing for anyone so don't bother asking. i just don't have time. in the event that the time does become available, i'll let everyone know. ha!

i got a little cash from before...but i'd like a bit more for a gym. all donations are welcome. :) kick down for the old school suckas! hahaha! or if anyone has a gym i can throw some guys in, that would be cool too...once i figure out who and how to create looool...like riding a bike huh?

new sliders/tactics? hmmmm...that might take me a bit to figure out. fuk it...let's get to it.

Welcome back bro - Mannetosen and the rest of us metal-heads have missed you.