It seems like this should be high

JohnnySep

Sorted ;)

LOL YB has a cousing named Wybee=P I see a superfight in the future...lol...names will be a tough one to take care of, eventually maybe there should be a hall of fame, and if the fighter is in the HOF his name cannot be ever used again and any names in the current universe would need to be slightly changed. You do not want to limit names to much otherwise we will start having ridiculous names in the world.

So basically make a HOF listing and if the fighter is in there get rid of those names in the world. Also include all superstars in the UFC to get rid of those while we are at it.

Secondly, maybe also include some kind of thing to prevent expletive names in the game also.

Well thats my 2 cents=)

Fortunately YB Sol is YB Sol and it's pretty obvious. Now on sponsors, they should be smart enough not to accidently sponsor the wrong guy. Bookmark the real YB Sol and you could find him everytime. It's the same with accepting a slave contract, read it before you sign it.

I believe the bigger problem then copy cat names and real fighters names (which I don't see being that big of a problem to change, I think you should tell them you will enforce it but for those who do it anyway... it's just names.) is names like "Ima fagg" and "Imma Homo" or "Deez Nuts". Those names are pretty gay and a lot more important to get rid of then duplicate names. If Chad Johnson can change his name to Chad Ochocinco then hell, anythings possible.

Fortunately YB Sol is YB Sol and it's pretty obvious. Now on sponsors, they should be smart enough not to accidently sponsor the wrong guy. Bookmark the real YB Sol and you could find him everytime. It's the same with accepting a slave contract, read it before you sign it.

I believe the bigger problem then copy cat names and real fighters names (which I don't see being that big of a problem to change, I think you should tell them you will enforce it but for those who do it anyway... it's just names.) is names like "Ima fagg" and "Imma Homo" or "Deez Nuts". Those names are pretty gay and a lot more important to get rid of then duplicate names. If Chad Johnson can change his name to Chad Ochocinco then hell, anythings possible.

no way, is that crazy horses mug shot? I cant believe it, hes never been in jail hes a patron saint. He wouldnt hurt a fly and would never get arrested. hes nicer than jesus.

Simple fix, nobody sponsors him and no one gives them contracts if they want to do that.

IMO these fools should be kicked as far as it's possible via internetz. :nogood: I mean the manager we are talking about, not you. =)

It is more distracting to see REAL fighters' names.

Distracting, maybe...

But what can you do about it? They are names. Nobody owns rights to a name. There are 10 Fedor Emilianko's in the world, 20 Anderson Silva's, 5 Chuck Liddells, 4 Vitor Belforts, 2 Chris Lebens, 20 Quinton Jackson's, 3 Forrest Griffins, 20 Rashad Evans, 13 Mirko Filipovic's.... and seriously. How many Marcus Davis's, Matt Brown's, or Jon Jones' do you think are in the world? a lot. Names are names, simple. Yes, there should be something encouraging people NOT to do this and it should tell them a buncha shit like their fighter will suck and get deleted (to help prevent it from happened) but I don't think it would be right to actually do anything about it or really see a point in doing anything about it.