Mobile App?

Is there any possibility of a MMA Tycoon mobile app coming out anytime in the future? I know we can view the site on mobile browsers, but it isn't really optimized for mobile usage. I tend to want to check things out on the fly and a mobile app would be perfect.

Hadn't seen it asked before so just figured I would ask :cowboy:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ye I'd get that for sure... also just want to confirm that you guys cannot set sliders on your mobile right?

You can. Just have to click the little phone on the upper right portion of the sliders section.

You can. Just have to click the little phone on the upper right portion of the sliders section.

Wow, I cant believe i never noticed that... cheers

If MMA Tycoon did have a mobile app, what would you guys want to see included in it?

We could list a couple of ideas and then in the future maybe someone can come back to it and implement these ideas.

Personally, I'd want updates for:

Whenever a fighter increases a skill level/ decreases a skill level

When training sessions reach over x amount of fighters in them

Whenever clothing needs replaced

Whenever supplements need replaced

Fight reminders (which can be turned on or off) so you could be reminded you have a fight in a weeks time, then in 1 days time

Fight offers

Contract offers

Sponsorship offers

Also being able to adjust sliders on the app would be pretty handy

We could do one for essentials but the whole site is about 200 pages and that would be a hell of a lot of pages to reprogram.

Just maintenance stuff (clothing, nutrition, sliders etc.) and the forum or chat would be great. Would ease things when you're on the road.

Personally I think anyone only using the phone to make a gameplan to scout and such is missing out on tons of information which will be hard to get with a phone. But easy access to maintenance stuff like slappz just said could be really good.

* Gym page , to be able to change fighters traning

* push notifications, reminding people on fights,flights and any contracts that's been headed your way

* The FA-market,

* Ally chat (vip)

* the scouting page (vip)

* Latests updates , so you don't miss out on new updates.

well those are a few things I'd like to have on it :)

• Upvote 1

We could do one for essentials but the whole site is about 200 pages and that would be a hell of a lot of pages to reprogram.

With how many people almost exclusively use their phones for most of their web needs, and the increasing popularity of apps, I would suspect you could increase the user base with an app. Could even do something along of the lines of you have to be a VIP player to use it which could, in theory, increase your revenue thereby compensating you for the extra programming work.

• Upvote 1

Personally I think anyone only using the phone to make a gameplan to scout and such is missing out on tons of information which will be hard to get with a phone. But easy access to maintenance stuff like slappz just said could be really good.

well i don't have a computer i'm only able to use my phone :(

Just maintenance stuff (clothing, nutrition, sliders etc.) and the forum or chat would be great. Would ease things when you're on the road.

forum and chat would be awesome!

With how many people almost exclusively use their phones for most of their web needs, and the increasing popularity of apps, I would suspect you could increase the user base with an app. Could even do something along of the lines of you have to be a VIP player to use it which could, in theory, increase your revenue thereby compensating you for the extra programming work.

I agree with this....being in the Apple App Store and Google Play would probably come with a sizable boost in new membership.