N00bs Beware of Org owner Don King!

As his name implies, yes he's shady. It seems he's been offering many 0-0 fighters contracts that pay 200/200. Don't EVER sign to an org that pays that low! So far he's tried about 3 times to sign one of my fighters with these measly contracts. He also signed one of my mentees to his org which was an accident on his part accepting it.

I just want to put his name out there.

Name: DON KING

Org: PRIDE

We need to keep these scam artists off the game. Unfortunately the best way we can do this is by speaking up & calling them out. Noobs, make sure you read contract details carefully & if it seems shady, Decline the contract. That is all.

Contract Offered

Fighter : Harlem Neil

Org : PRlDE Tournament

Org Base : New York

Weight : 170 lbs

Fights : 3

Signing Bonus : 100

Base Pay : 200

Win Bonus : 200

Expires : 01 Sep 2013

Inactivity Clause : 7

Exclusive : Yes

Yes, I declined them all

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

As his name implies, yes he's shady. It seems he's been offering many 0-0 fighters contracts that pay 200/200. Don't EVER sign to an org that pays that low! So far he's tried about 3 times to sign one of my fighters with these measly contracts. He also signed one of my mentees to his org which was an accident on his part accepting it.

I just want to put his name out there.

Name: DON KING

Org: PRIDE

We need to keep these scam artists off the game. Unfortunately the best way we can do this is by speaking up & calling them out. Noobs, make sure you read contract details carefully & if it seems shady, Decline the contract. That is all.

Contract Offered

Fighter : Harlem Neil

Org : PRlDE Tournament

Org Base : New York

Weight : 170 lbs

Fights : 3

Signing Bonus : 100

Base Pay : 200

Win Bonus : 200

Expires : 01 Sep 2013

Inactivity Clause : 7

Exclusive : Yes

Yes, I declined them all

Shady or extremely cheap...

I'm not actually sure what is shady about this - a low ball contract sure but everything else is fine. hell a 7 day inactivity clause and 3 fights it's not like he is actually trying to lock fighters into long term contracts with shit offers..

You have been here since 2010 - were you feeling a little bit bored today and that is why you have posted this?

• Upvote 7

while it is a low ball contract offer -- i just looked and he has only been in game for 2 wks and probably trying to build the org on the 50k loan -- one he might not know somewhat going rate for fighters and/or two just try to start out and all on a loan -- not like an established org or manager doing it like some prizefighting orgs -- have you tried explaining to him that it is a by far low contract? -- just wondering maybe he will up it some -- only reason i ask is cause he is a noob himself

• Upvote 2

I'm not going to read all this crap, but i get the point from just the title alone. this guy is not ever doing business with me. and I'll tell everyone who brings up his name. good looking out.

sarcasm... u get my point?