Do you think signing Aleksander to the UFC could persuade Fedor?

I'm not saying it would necessarily do the trick but maybe it would be a good choice for the UFC to invest some money and not only get a quality fighter but possibly attempt to get at Fedor. One of Fedor's requests was for the UFC to not only sign him, but other fighters from his fight camp and I think Fedor's brother would still be as good an aquisition as Herring was.

I'm not saying it would necessarily do the trick but maybe it would be a good choice for the UFC to invest some money and not only get a quality fighter but possibly attempt to get at Fedor. One of Fedor's requests was for the UFC to not only sign him, but other fighters from his fight camp and I think Fedor's brother would still be as good an aquisition as Herring was.

Aleks can't fight in the US. He failed to get license previously, doubtful he could get one now.

His brother has Hepatitis, probably won't be able to get licensed.

It's not him who wants Red Devil guys signed, it's his a-hole of a manager Vadim Finkelstein, who wants all sorts of crazy concessions.