Crucible Fights Middleweight Creation Tournament

Dee

^^ Right when I say it everyone goes silent. :D

Anyway, has everyone received their 1k sponsorship from Perkele! yet? I think all the contracts accepted and fight offers out.

TRAIN HARD, FIGHT EASY fellas!!

• Upvote 2

hahaha I was thinking the same thing...who invited the buzzkill :shades: Anyway, I got a quick bit of smack off the top of my head:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w24.jpg

Archer:

Kalervo I saw that guy you sent to take video footage of me in my gym the other day, he tried to run but we got him... I hung him by the feet and used him as a punch bag for a while, I didn't stop battering him till he told me who and why someone sent him here. He said it was you because you were shit scared of what I got in my arsenal.. fair play I get that.. I sent you a letter back.

(letter contained Kalervo's spy's balls with a note saying 'take a long look at these... now grow some')

• Upvote 2

hahaha I was thinking the same thing...who invited the buzzkill :shades: Anyway, I got a quick bit of smack off the top of my head:

Archer:

Kalervo I saw that guy you sent to take video footage of me in my gym the other day, he tried to run but we got him... I hung him by the feet and used him as a punch bag for a while, I didn't stop battering him till he told me who and why someone sent him here. He said it was you because you were shit scared of what I got in my arsenal.. fair play I get that.. I sent you a letter back.

(letter contained Kalervo's spy's balls with a note saying 'take a long look at these... now grow some')

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w22.jpg

Kalervo:

Dude, that shit you pulled on my friend wasn't cool. I mean beating up a crippled 115lbs kid and cutting off his balls is low even from you. It's fucking on now! The guy called me and said that he saw you "sparring" with your training partners and it was the most hilarious thing he'd ever seen. He said that he just wants to upload the video on youtube so that everyone can laugh at you. Luckily he was able to send the tape to me before you got him so here it is for everyone to enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxbJB902WKE

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w10.jpg

Pol "Polleke" Carmen

I'm here to prove that hard work does pay off and no matter who I face discretion is advised cause the cage will be filled with blood and it won't be mine hahaha

@ Mickey "Mouse" Indahouse

I'm gonna knock the Disney out of you! Hakuna Matata punk!

• Upvote 1

Amazing sh*t talk going on here already loool. Let's up the ante a little bit: Im gonna give you guys time to the end of this week and the manager/fighter who can spit out the best smack will be paid 20 grand.

The stage is yours!

• Upvote 1

Amazing sh*t talk going on here already loool. Let's up the ante a little bit: Im gonna give you guys time to the end of this week and the manager/fighter who can spit out the best smack will be paid 20 grand.

The stage is yours!

Lol. I know rory has this

@ Pol "Polleke" Carmen

Listen bitch, have you ever seen Mickey lose? No?? Well it ain't gunna happen now! I can't wait to show you a little bit of that Disney magic, cause once I hit you its gunna be 1,2,... Welcome to Fantasy Land! When you're there, if it feels like one of the princesses is on top of you, don't try to kiss her cause its the ref trying to wake you.

• Upvote 1

*It took us a while to catch up with newcomer, Kenny Clack, for a statement regarding Crucible Fight's Middleweight Tournament...*

Clack: "Make it quick...I got taining to do."

Reporter: "Well, nothing specific...any words for the other fighters in the tourney?"

Clack: "Hmmm...how 'bout...y'all know the difference between a washer machine n' yo mommas? After I dump my load into the washer machine, it don't follow me

aroun' for 3 mufuckin' weeks! HAHAHAAAAAA!"...*walks away*...

• Upvote 1

Interview with Archie Archer:

Interviewer: So, Archer hows the training going?

Archer: Ye excellent, I am improving a lot every day and ready to crack Humpty Dumpty's egg head wide open.

Interviewer: Well, haven't you heard Kalervo already had an accident on the way to the gym the other day according to the Finnish Press; check this out!

(shows the picture of Kalervo in the Finnish newspaper to Archer)

http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/89/us9o.jpg

Archer: hahahahaha! Oh my god that's funny! He actually does have yoke all up in that egg head of his! I was just YOKING before... you know like EGGING him on, just a little bit of CRACK between him and myself..

Interviewer: Ye well he looks pretty badly hurt, maybe show some sympathy?

Archer: ....Wait a second, do I know you from somewhere? Why is your voice so high and what accent is that?

Interviewer: Umm no I was just born with a high voice...

Archer: Fuck that noise! You're the guy Kalervo sent with the camera, you were just trying to make me think Kalervo was out weren't you... (Interviewer runs away screaming something in Finnish)... Typical Finns trying to cheat their way to victory.. Not this time bitches!

• Upvote 2

Rayden vs Putin preview

Agent Dee Crucible Fights owner: “Lord Rayden vs Vladimir Putin is a very interesting fight.”

Lord Rayden: “I won the first creation tournament in the game and I'm a legend who's Vladimir Putin”

Vladimir Putin: “I think its great that I'm fighting Lord Rayden, he is by far one of the hardest guys in this tournament.”

Lord Rayden: “He has not been tested”

Vladimir Putin: “ Everybody says lets test Putin, lets test Putin. Lets see what he's got”

Lord Rayden: “He hasn't fought anybody at my level yet”

Vladimir Putin: “Well dammit lets see what I got”

Agent Dee Crucible Fights owner: “This is a classic fight with managers who made strikers. Fighters that are gonna go out there and bang it out. These two are gonna send there fighters out there and try to knock the other ones out.”

Lord Rayden: “I'm gonna knock his fighters ass out in the first round.”

Vladimir Putin: “Come test my fighters chin if you want, but don't hurt your hand.”

Lord Rayden: “I just think he thinks hes better then he really is and i just think it would be just that much more satisfaction knocking out Putins fighter quick because he talks so much and he thinks he such a stud at silders.”

Vladimir Putin: “I waiting for the person that can test me in silders. Someone thats willing to just send there fighter out there for a brawl. Trying to make my fighter hurt the way i make people hurt. If Rayden's that guy then so be it. I doubt it though.

Lord Rayden: “My fighters gonna put his fist down Putin's fighters throat and after the match I'm gonna like hey, welcome to the big leagues now bro.”

• Upvote 2

http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/urheilu/makihyppy/20072008/510590.jpg

Jari "Sporde" Porttila

meets

photo-62727.jpg?_r=1372894314

Vladimir Putin

Hello Crucible fans around the world, my name is Jari "Sporde" Porttila (biggest and most respected sports journalist in finland) and i am sitting here in Oulunkylän asema with Vladimir Putin, who contacted me and wanted to give me an interview.

"Sporde": I have been told, that earlier today was published an interview where you said that Lord Rayden is one of the toughest managers in the game and it's great to face him. Can you give us more specific thoughts about that?

Putin: First of all, i think that Lord Rayden is just an old fart who's time was 10 years ago. Second, i never gave that interview, Lord Rayden probably has alzheimer's or some other old fart's disease and his drugs gives him more than one personality. I can understand that, old people are old people and we have to deal with them.

"Sporde": So if anything in that interview wasn't true, what is your opinion of Lord Rayden's comment about that you haven't faced anybody like him before.

Putin: I have to say, i am the future, he is the past, i have faced top managers in my young career many times before, some of those i lost, some i won, but what comes to knowledge and passion, i have it. I have been studying from the best, learning from the best, i have discussed about what it takes to be the best with the best. He isn't anywhere near of the level that i can't handle.

"Sporde": That is heavy stuff, if you say something like that, you obviously have extra pressure to deliver with your fighter. Is there any concerns about losing this fight?

Putin: All i know is that i give my fighter best training and best game plan that he possibly can have, rest is up for him. He faces other high level boxer and it's going to be a war. Personally, i think... no, i know that i am the better manager. I am not going to throw that childish shit and say that my fighter will knock his fighter out easily with super backfist spinning hook to the liver. I am saying that we are prepared as best as anybody can, and we are favourites to win this fight. I am not the one who has big mouth, i am the one who has brains.

"Sporde": July 14th! Do not miss it!

• Upvote 2

BOOOOM! Shortest preview ever: 185 Tournament Round 1

10. Eric Edgar Cooke vs Kenny Clack

Two ground savages going at it here. The Night Caller Cooke is the better BJJ player but Mr.Clack has the better wrestling. Looks like Clack will be looking for the top position where he can sling down the fists of fury but if he gets careless Cooke will try to capitalize with a sweep or a submission.

9. Graham Elliott vs Sean Callaghan

This fight on paper looks looks like a lot of trouble for Mr.Callaghan. His strong point is the BJJ but he does not have the wrestling to back it up. His opponent in Elliott is a badass boxing machine who no doubt will try to keep the standing. If Callaghan can somehow drag this fight to the ground he has a chance but if not it's gonna be a short fight.

8. Pol Carmen vs Mickey Indahouse

This one looks really interesting. Both guys are amazing wrestlers but they both have stand up skills aswell. It's really hard to predict this one becouse one of then can be a clinch monster or then they will just hug it out, who knows? The post fight trash talk was amazing so seems like that both guys really means business which is always good. Im expecting fireworks here.

7. Jorah Mormont vs Vincent Sylar

Jorah Mormont once said: "There is a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.". Well you know what? No swords in this game but Im sure as hell there will be a bit of stirring in the air when these two enter the CF:A cage. Seems like it will be another ground fight this one but who knows... Im hoping they will put on a show!

6. Nicasio Salonga vs Daniel Johnson

Salonga's skill set looks pretty straight forward: mix in a couple punches and a lot of takedowns. He for sure has the wrestling to back this up. Johnson seems to be the more talented striker and he also has a blue belt in BJJ over Salonga's white belt. If it hits the ground Salonga has to be careful not to be subbed.

5. Archie Archer vs Kalervo Kaunismieli

These two egg heads have a pretty similar skill sets. Similar wrestling to go with same level of striking. The only difference on paper ofcourse is that Kaunismieli likes to box while Archer is a pure muay thai artist. Kaunismieli has a bit of advantage becouse Archer has already fought once and if kaunismieli watches the tapes he might fight some clues about Archer's strenghts.

4. Travis Bickle vs Luc Sardarc

Yesss! Im a true fan of slugfests and I have no doubt this fight will be one. Both guys are wonderful boxers with little ground skills to go with it. I hope they will go toe to toe haaaard and make the crowd go wild!

3. Alex Pang vs Major Odour

These two dont want nothing to do with the striking game. They might aswell start the fight directly from the ground lol. Major "Body" Odour knows nothing but wrestling skills-wise. Im sure he knows the meathead Matt Hughes though... Anyway, Pang is a lesser wrestler but he has blue belt in BJJ so looks like he has a bit more variety in his game. Who knows what will happen here?

2. Perseen Suti vs Brother Firetribe

Outside of the 185 tournament we have two amazing fighters going at it. Actually, both have struggled a little bit lately but thay are fighting the top competition in the org so that's no shame - as long as you can turn the tide! ...which Suti already did in his last fight against Colt McLaren. Suti is the better wrestler but Firetribe is relentless with his striking and likes to utilize a Chuck Liddell like sprawl and brawl style. If he can keep this fight standing he has a good chance to start his winning run from here.

1. Mojo Nixon vs Anabolinen Steroidi Jr

In the main event of the night we have two solid CF:A vets bringin in the thunder to the CF:A cage. This is actually a rematch from earlier this year but both guys have upped their ever since. In the first meeting Steroidi Jr got the better of it and took the W home. Nixon has the edge in striking while Steroidi is rocking a more complete ground game. Im sure this one will be a barn burner so don't blink sucker!

BOOOOOM!

• Upvote 2