ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhAej-0tg4n4dG9LNmpfZ2wySnU5MlNZWkt5cGkyRHc#gid=0

Standings updated

Team Standings

1. Kaiser - 29 pts

2. Reaper - 27 pts

3. BHP - 25.5 pts

4. Syndicate - 23. 5 pts

5. Steel Penn - 23 pts

6. Fighters First - 22.5 pts

7. Hells Balls - 22 pts

8. Heisenberg - 7.5 pts

Individual Standings

1. Badoyan - 25 pts

2. Croft - 24 pts

3. Drago - 19 pts

4. Kobashi - 18 pts

5. Wild - 18 pts

6. Lazarus - 17 pts

7. Templeton - 16 pts

8. Daba - 15 pts

9. Griever - 15 pts

10. Kersikov - 15 pts

11. Burke - 14 pts

12. Thesz - 14 pts

13. El Pintos - 14 pts

14. Malkin - 13 pts

15. Warfist - 13 pts

16. Beckett - 13 pts

17. Angel - 13 pts

His name is DROGO, you fucker!

:-P

Very tight race.

Reaper/Syndicate in week 10 is going to be huge. I'm sure they want some payback for the stomping we gave them early in the season.

Cornel is going back to taking dive's just in case we have a shot in making the playoff's, I can't have him prolonging his career any more than it needs to be.

#DevolutionanSupremacy

We're considering a fighter exchange, sorry for the delay, Fuse, we can pick the whole round tomorrow, very likely we delay that until playoffs. Possible we go all the way with Shoznes also, but just sucks for the manager that he is a hidden punching bag, so we leave it all in his hands.

Why make that pick when we can wait and let u make it for us, its like two picks in one

I don't need to fight you when I'm 7-1 against you and have beaten you seven times in a row, I just thought if Develutian is such a bum you might have wanted to challenge him and end that losing streak.

If it's up to us we'll probably send Colin Croft after you so we can watch you run screaming like a girl.

• Upvote 1

I don't need to fight you when I'm 7-1 against you and have beaten you seven times in a row, I just thought if Develutian is such a bum you might have wanted to challenge him and end that losing streak.

If it's up to us we'll probably send Colin Croft after you so we can watch you run screaming like a girl.

This tourney is all about teamwork and not all about me vs you. Gloat all you want my friend...
  • Upvote 1

This tourney is all about teamwork and not all about me vs you. Gloat all you want my friend...

Well if you insist....

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/Reider84/dirklouie_zps76777434.jpg

How about some highlights?

Sweeney drops Brown with a straight left! Oh this is bad for Brown! Sweeney dives in and starts dropping bombs - the referee has no choice but to step in and save him!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:49 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Declan Sweeney!

I've got Hendry winning every round here. Surely the decision will go his way and he'll pick up a well deserved decision victory. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge James Glass scores the fight 27:30

Judge Paul Tew scores the fight 27:30

Judge Donald Grub scores the fight 27:30

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Colin Hendry!

McDonald fakes a right and follows up with a big left that drops Behnder to one knee - oooooh, he's wobbly! Behnder looks to clinch but McDonald throws him off and pummels him into the canvas! Behnder taps out under the strikes! The fight is over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:58 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Strikes). Mitch McDonald!

Billington drops Gracie with a huge uppercut! Gracie drops to the floor like a sack of potatoes. Billington is raining down punches and the ref stops the fight! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:27 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Thomas Billington!

McDonald goes for a small jab and connects. Now McDonald goes in closer pressing the issue. Left hook, right straight! Behnder stumbles back but McDonald runs in with a huge uppercut knocking Behnder to the ground! What a finish! You have to wonder if Behnder will ever be the same after a knockout like that.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:59 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punches). Mitch McDonald!

So I guess you're lucky it's a team competition, we can see how you do by yourself!

• Upvote 2

Well if you insist....

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/Reider84/dirklouie_zps76777434.jpg

How about some highlights?

Sweeney drops Brown with a straight left! Oh this is bad for Brown! Sweeney dives in and starts dropping bombs - the referee has no choice but to step in and save him!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:49 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Declan Sweeney!

I've got Hendry winning every round here. Surely the decision will go his way and he'll pick up a well deserved decision victory. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge James Glass scores the fight 27:30

Judge Paul Tew scores the fight 27:30

Judge Donald Grub scores the fight 27:30

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Colin Hendry!

McDonald fakes a right and follows up with a big left that drops Behnder to one knee - oooooh, he's wobbly! Behnder looks to clinch but McDonald throws him off and pummels him into the canvas! Behnder taps out under the strikes! The fight is over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:58 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Strikes). Mitch McDonald!

Billington drops Gracie with a huge uppercut! Gracie drops to the floor like a sack of potatoes. Billington is raining down punches and the ref stops the fight! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:27 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Thomas Billington!

McDonald goes for a small jab and connects. Now McDonald goes in closer pressing the issue. Left hook, right straight! Behnder stumbles back but McDonald runs in with a huge uppercut knocking Behnder to the ground! What a finish! You have to wonder if Behnder will ever be the same after a knockout like that.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:59 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punches). Mitch McDonald!

So I guess you're lucky it's a team competition, we can see how you do by yourself!

Sometimes you can be a real Dick you know that! Oh well I am already over it, would rather take the high road myself however we can all see not everyone shows respect towards others...

• Upvote 1