ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhAej-0tg4n4dG9LNmpfZ2wySnU5MlNZWkt5cGkyRHc#gid=0

Standings Updated

Team Standings:

1. Kaiser - 26 pts

T2. Syndicate - 22 pts

T2. Reaper - 22 pts

T2. BHP - 22 pts

5. Fighters First - 20.5 pts

6. Hells Balls - 20 pts

7. Steel Penn - 20 pts

Wow the playoffs for the top 4 teams are wide open going into the last 2 weeks with only Kaiser looking like a sure finalist atm

Individual Standings:

1. Badoyan - 22 pts

2. Croft - 21 pts

3. Drago - 17 pts

4. Kobashi - 15 pts

5. Lazarus - 15 pts

6. Daba - 15 pts

7. Kersikov - 15 pts

8. Wild - 15 pts

9. El Pintos - 14 pts

10. Templeton - 14 pts

11. Malkin - 13 pts

12. Beckett - 13 pts

13. Angel - 12 pts

13. Griever - 12 pts

13. Vincent - 12 pts

13. Warfist - 12 pts

Right now that's the top 16 spots and #17 has 11 points so a tight race for individual playoffs as well

I hoped Lineker, Maubee and Urahara could pull it off this time but Urahara had a huge gap in energy coming into this fight so It was clear that he would suffer to win and Lineker can't win basically using only his feet... If he was fighting someone without arms perhaps... But anyway, Maubee didn't give 1 submission attempt and did nothing special when he was on the ground. Sad to keep like this but I'll keep the guys that entered it until the end and I hope we can get Maubee to the playoffs at least.

Waiting on Reaper's first pick.

unbeknown to Duphus, Barry Allen and Tim Smith are cousin's, lol

Good job soyster, I messed up my chance on the ground. I was reading the fight and like what the hell is allen doing, then looked at his sliders and didn't like what I saw (duphus is a duphus after all).

Haha, and I was reading it praying Wild would survive and stand up. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Reapers 1st pick

Devaluation Vs Kisuke Urahara

Maybe dirk can get a win against an injured fighter

What do you mean get a win? Have I not been doing well? I only go off what Develutian tells me and he's been saying all of his fights have ended in a first round knockout, what am I missing? I thought I had a legend on my hands!

• Upvote 1