ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

I wanted to pick Shoznes vs Dirk's guy with the second pick after the decision with Croft was made, but was told we get that matchup anyways.

Who told you that? The traitor, Duphus?

Turns out Reaper has one beast, two good but chinny fighters, one scrub, and one chinny scrub.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhAej-0tg4n4dG9LNmpfZ2wySnU5MlNZWkt5cGkyRHc#gid=0

Standings updated

Team Leader: Kaiser w/ 20 points followed closely by Reaper w/ 19 points.

Individual Standings

1. Badoyan - 17 points

2. Croft - 15 points

3. Templeton - 14 points

4. Lazarus - 13 points

5. Vincent - 12 points

6. Drogo - 12 points

7. Kersikov - 12 points

8. Kobashi - 11 points

9. Burke - 11 points

10. Angel - 10 points

11. Beckett - 10 points

12. Smith - 10 points

13. Kilkenny - 10 points

14. Taphorn - 9 points

14. Malkin - 9 points

14. Griever - 9 points

14. Wild - 9 points

14. Daba - 9 points

Top 16 individuals make the playoffs

He just posted "nice" in a bunch of threads... Possibly to get credits for the Spin. That's idiot.

he did more for the game than most. u prolly don't even know that, or who he even is.

is he not allowed to have a bit of fun? is it ruining ur gaming experience? are uaware of the "ignore" function?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

he did more for the game than most. u prolly don't even know that, or who he even is.

is he not allowed to have a bit of fun? is it ruining ur gaming experience? are uaware of the "ignore" function?

Well I didn't ask anyone or post elsewhere about him spamming "nice" in a bunch of threads. I just mentioned here that I saw it in a good amount of places. Doesn't seem fun to me to just spam a message for the credits. I'm pretty sure if it was someone that no one knew or someone like Humors and you'd probably feel different about it. Just brought it up here as I saw some of the guys mentioning possible spamming here as a way of getting more credits and admins posted that they weren't allowed to do that. Still, I'm not here to pick on anyone, not even sure why you made such a big deal of me pointing that out.