The Island Season 1 - Gameplay Discussion

Mike, would you consider a trophy for the VIP tourney that is going on? Open weight to prove best p4p on the island? The org owner is graciously offering a 100k prize but something more lasting would be cool too. Thanks for considering.

Sorry, I can't do that. There are lots of tournaments and I would end up spending all day doing that if I did it for one tournament. Maybe we can program an option for org owners to add a custom trophy for VIP days, as a proper option.... but I don't wanna go around doing it manually all the time as that takes a good while.

If Pakon pulls off winning his title match, I may have to keep him around lol If not, he and Logan will launder their funds then hit Free Agency as I decide to either build another project from scratch, or try to land a solid Free Agent. Maybe I'll get lucky with a first dibs on a Free Agent prize from the Spin & Win :-)

Well now that occonnor is out of the tourny you'd think he'd want a quick easy win over the goat and demand a fight. two straight losses might not be enough to get you in the final tourny. And krad i like the id org idea. I'm sure i can help you get "hopelessly outclassed". castaway would make a great retirement fight for the goat

Do we get moved of there or choose we're we go

You choose where to go via the edit fighter details page (link top right of their profile). Company managers will have a box added to their profile pages to select what city they want to port their company to at the end of the season.

What's the island all about

The Island is a separate server that runs for 6 months before it starts all over again. The idea is that every manager start on equal footing each time the server start. Money and companies owned in the normal game cannot be of aid to you as the island has it's own economy. At the end of 6 months a tourney is held for the top ranked fighter on the island and a champion will be crowned I think for each division when it ends.

At the end you get to choose if you would like to keep your fighter and send him to a city of your likings

• Upvote 2