The Island Season 1 - Gameplay Discussion

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/137148887512.jpg

On the 2013-11-27 the final battle between two of the Islands greatest will take place at the hard knocks areana. The current champion and ranked #2 The Castaway face of against the challenger and currently ranked #6 Zander Pochinski in what can only be described as a battle of epic proportion. The chins of these two fighters leave weaker men in awe of the hardened steel possessed by these two constestants. The winner of this battle will no doubtly be crowned king of the middle weight division and the final VIP champion of the season 1 of The Island.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/hsp56c.jpg

Reporters hade a few words with the challenger Zander Pochinski

Reporter: We are now in the final stages of the Island. How important is this fight for you?

Zander: It's very important. I've worked really hard to get this opportunity and to be crowned the champion is not something I'm going to pass up

Reporter: You've been offered to fight for the title before? have you not? what happened

Zander: Yes but my opponant.... lets call him ducky... refused to fight me. That is why I was suprised that Castaway decided to show up. Figured he'd be in hiding claiming to be the Island best by not

having to fight some one who can push him to his limits.

Reporter: The Castaway is the more technically sound fighter how will you try to beat him? how do you see this going.

Zander: Yes Castaway is the more technically fighter but I'm the most hard working fighter on the island! I can eat anything he throws at me and I can still keep the pace for 5 rounds. I don't think he can do the same. Hard work will win this.

Reporter: You where not on the Island from day one but you came here about 2 months later. What happened?

Zander: I was originally going to come and compete here from the start but I had some personal problems that I had to sort out before I could leave Slovakia

Reporter: That gives all other fighters big advantage seing that they've been able to train and prepair for 2 months more than you

Zander: Yes.. but I don't care. I work hard. I trust my skills and I will walk away the champion.

Reporter: Any final words?

Zander: Castaway... it was a very brave move for you to accept this fight but your time is over. I come collect what is mine!

• Upvote 1

you have 19k in your manager account and all your 4 fighters have around 3.5k in bank which decent money for you to survive for month.

that doesn't sound too bad .... if all of your 4 fighters get fights regularly, you wouldn't have any problem collecting more money

Winner by TKO Aaaaand... NEW CHAMPION OF THE....... Sounded the announcer through out the speaker systems in the arena as Zander Pochinski's hand was raised by the referee. He had moments earlier taken on the boxer The Castaway. People had anticipated a close fight or perhaps even a smack down from the more skillfully trained 9-2 Castaway. Zander had no such thoughts in his head when he stood next to Castaway as the referee explained the rules before they were about to go on and then it happend.

DING!!

The fight was underway. Both men charged at eachother. It was Castaway who threw the first punch, a body shot. Swing and a miss. Zander reacted instinctively and grabbed for Castaways neck. As the inital nervs hadn't quite settled yet Zander fumbles and was not able to keep the fight in the clinch but there was no time to think... striking range, back to swinging. Zander had been working hard for the lead up to this fight, he wasn't just going to let it slip away. Feeling that the key to this fight was to push the fight, keep Castaway moving at all time, draining his energy, Pochinski started to work harder and when the moment arised he would capitalize on it. He believed in it.

As Zander felt the belt being strapped around his waste he looked down to the side where his beaten adversary lay. Still threaded by the medical staff. Flashbacks of that devastating uppercut that finished the fight arise in Zanders mind. The plan had worked, thank god the plan had worked!

Zander Pochinski

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w11.jpg

Record 6-0-0 (W-L-D)

Wins

4 (T)KOs (66.67%)

0 Subs (0.00%)
2 Decisions (33.33%)

Losses 0 (T)KOs (0.00%)
0 Subs (0.00%)
0 Decisions (0.00%

Came into the fight #6 in his division #28 p2p, walks out #1 185:er #6 p2p on the island. Funny how life changes in a blink of an eye

*screen goes blank*

• Upvote 1

Dear Pochinski,

Goatboy's fists are here to please you! Goatboy will tie your hands to the cage with your own belt as he ruts his way to The Island Season One 185lbs Dominance.

Love,

Goatboy