Why I feel GSP could not out grapple Ronda Rousey

stupidest thread ever, they both have incredible balance and strength but GSP is heavier for one, taken the top wrestlers in the UFC repeatedly and I mean TOP. Rousey couldn't stop a double leg not that that means anything but whatever, so right GSP takes her down. SHE ISNT A BJJ BLACK BELT, GSP IS. She wouldn't have a living hell of a chance of subbing him from the bottom and wouldn't get a chance of taking him down, Diaz couldn't sub him, neither could BJ (even though he greased), but Rousey wouldn't get the opportunity to mount him then armbar, and she couldn't do it from guard because nobody else has. End of discussion.

Taken down* and I know they aren't olympic caliber, but he's got the best double leg in the UFC, mainly because of his physicals, Strength, speed, agility. Put him in Nick Diaz's body with the slow twitch muscles and he wouldn't be champion and wouldn't be half the grappler he is, and that is a FACT and if anybody disagrees, then they're hilarious and should do stand up comedy. GSP is a fast twitch muscle guy who uses his strength to overwhelm ANY fighter in the welterweight division, his balance is better than any other welterweight fighters, his agility, and arguably his speed. But he uses them all his physicals very well and just always uses that reactive double that nobody will be able to stop, because phsyically, he is an absolute monster compared to the other welterweights if you look at his balance, strength, agility etc. His training is so scientific that's why so he will never lose as long as he stays in that division.

stupidest thread ever, they both have incredible balance and strength but GSP is heavier for one, taken the top wrestlers in the UFC repeatedly and I mean TOP. Rousey couldn't stop a double leg not that that means anything but whatever, so right GSP takes her down. SHE ISNT A BJJ BLACK BELT, GSP IS. She wouldn't have a living hell of a chance of subbing him from the bottom and wouldn't get a chance of taking him down, Diaz couldn't sub him, neither could BJ (even though he greased), but Rousey wouldn't get the opportunity to mount him then armbar, and she couldn't do it from guard because nobody else has. End of discussion.

I disagree I think GSP would let Rousey mount him pretty much whenever she wanted, as for the rest of what you said, this is a troll thread, and you got trolled lol :P

Btw GSP never finishes are you crazy in your head :D