VIP Giveaway

I didn't want to tell everyone who really is your favorite NFL player Dinooo, but seeing as all these swing and misses I'll give everyone a treat, his favorite NFL player is Mark Sanchez. So now you guys only need to guess 2 out of 3.

Hey diddle diddle ray rice up the middle is correct. One last one to go. I'll donate the vip just now.

Ronaldo is #2 on the list. Brazilian Ronaldo.

Cheer bud!

I grew up supporting Glasgow Rangers until around 2008. I was always a Barcelona fan through out my life also.

I'll narrow it down. The player is European and has a Champions League winners medal. He is also a post 90's player (basically meaning he played in the 90's 00's.

Thats as Narrow as i am going to make it.

You post it in here. Mods can check if you edit your answer.

Chuck Liddell is my second fav MMA fighter (Anderson and Tank are 3rd and 4th) I'll send the VIP out your way this afternoon when i get home.

To the people who PM'd no correct answers were given.

They are no deadline and its first to guess correctly gets this prize (Fairer that way means i can't rig up a draw or anything).

To Steel Penn... I must admit 10 years ago you would have won. Del was my favorite player (prolly still is) but i don't rank him as the GOAT. If no one guesses correctly by Saturday i'll give another hint. To those guys who guessed once. you have 3 different shots at the questions so if you have a brain wave guess away.

Thanks for the contest. I put David Beckham for the soccer/football question b/c he recently retired lol.