Synchronicity's Stars of Tomorrow!!!

rjs2442

Well the masses have asked for it so here it is...We will begin planning an openweight 210k+ division in Synchronicity to develop the stars of tomorrow in the prestigious Org. I have not planned everything out as if yet, but please sign your guys up in this thread and once I see what kind of interest there is, I will look at setting up a tourney style format to crown the first Champ and also look at a potential prize pool for the winner.

Good luck with the org. As bein a manager from 2009 I always wanted to be in SYN but it shutted down to fast so I could train up my guys and then of course I was banned. Hopfully it can get back its status as the best org in the MMAtycoon world and I can finally have my firt fghter there at some point :)! It back in the day was like UFC I only where looking at manager and thinking he is legit if he was in SYN.

Come on people join the 210K+ openweight division, It appears the arrival of my boy Morpheus Vulcan has scared off anyone from joining! I am flattered..

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w4.jpg

"Ruthless" Dieter Kolzig

19 years old

145lbs

1-0

Not many have heard of Dieter Kolzig but that may be about to change. Rumours have it that the 19 year old German fighter could be one of the "new breed" of fighters coming into Syn. He's a long time fan of Syn having grown up watching the likes of Kid Torres, Jigore Kane and Johnny Cage. With Syn looking for new fighters and Dieter being a young exciting prospect a deal could be concluded in the next couple of days.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w7.jpg

18 years old

260 lbs.

Untested, Unproven, Unscarred

Rumors aren't necessary when it comes to Shane Ripgut. He has signed with Synchronicity and is just waiting to take the world by storm. Like

his brother, Sean, Shane is an excellent Muay Thai fighter with nothing but upside. The future is bright for the Cleveland native, as well as the

mighty Synchronicity. Fight fans, be on the look out for this young buck!

If I get 3 more guys for this I can get it rolling with an 8 man showdown to see who becomes the first Openweight Champion. The next 3 ids I am sent and get signed will get into the festivities and we will look at a July 19th or 26th start. Others can join after but will need to earn their shot!!