Start a Organization

Phillies747

Well you could start small with around 50k-100k. Which I started with 100k but that was along time ago. The key at the beginning is to be patient and grow slow if you don't have a lot of Bank at first. I would say start trying to get fighters signed first then after you get around 10-20 fighters book a event about 3 weeks out so you can continue to get more fighters before your first event. Also stay away from real experienced fighters at first try to get 0-0 fighters so they can grow with your Org. Goodluck and if you do start a Org and need any other help feel free to PM me and I will try to answer any questions I can for you.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Running an org with a few days experience can be tough. However, it is a really rewarding process to.

To be honest, it is difficult to start an org outside The Island without a starting amount of 100,000 and you can only receive 50,000 from an in-house management loan.However you can also ask for a manager to manager loan (or if you are lucky be given) the rest so you can have a good crack at it.

I would probably suggest you spend a couple of days really considering.it, and then go ahead and really enjoy yourself.

I'd suggest buying 10 additional fighter slots and having 15 of your own fighters across all divisions being paid nothing ;)

Then you can nearly guarantee you fill your cards and have opposition for what will initially be a pretty meagre stable of fighters. It will hurt your record a hell of a lot, but if that's your worry, keep out of the org game :D

I did write-ups for organisations. 5 different organisations a week. Fighter interviews, previews and reviews. In this game, literacy is highly sought after.

• Upvote 1