REVO Accounts

http://i44.tinypic.com/1zwtn7.jpg

- An entirely new kind of org! Focusing completely on the interactive side of the game, there will be write-ups galore, from event previews and reviews, weight class round-ups, to fighter profiles, potential interviews, and much more for those who get selected to represent their camp each month! All of this, courtesy of myself and Josh Robinson, both of whom are trained and seasoned writers.

- Currently recruiting in 155/170/185/205/265 weight class divisions. There is no ID limit, however, we will be using common sense in regards to match-making and recruiting in general. We aim to make sure all fighters are of relatively equal strength, and foster an environment where the managers will not only enjoy their stay, but their fighters will thrive within them as well, thus creating a loyal base from which to build on..

- Fair warning policy, as I do not wish for anyone who joins the organisation to be caught off guard. Champions will be expected to defend their title at the end of every month against the opposite camp's top contender. Failure to do so without valid reason will be met with a prompt stripping. Also, while it is not mandatory, participation in the smacktalk thread will be highly encouraged. The more enthusiasm you can pour into us, the more we can, and will, pour directly back upon you. Everyone loves to read about themselves and their fighters. Give us something to write about, and trust me, we will.

- To begin with, fighters will be placed upon a roulette system as we recruit them, to decide which camp they will join. If one side or the other begins to become overly unbalanced, then newly recruited fighters will be automatically shifted to maintain the balance without use of a roulette system. If you are, for whatever reason, unhappy with your camp, trades will be allowed. A trade roulette will also occur periodically to shake things up if deemed necessary. But we take care of all these pesky details. All YOU need to do is immerse yourself in the environment and have FUN.

- Our doors will always be open for any questions you may have. For any of you who used to fight for me in NEI, you know this to be true. I can vouch for my partner as well, he is a solid bloke who I am delighted to be doing business with. So if I didn't cover anything here, or you simply have a question in regards to the org or the running of it thereof, do not hesitate to contact either one of us.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/662/resizei.png

• Upvote 1

REVO 20 - Preview

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Corey Langston. Thank you for joining us here at REVO Access, where we present to you the rundown for each and every REVO card before anybody else! REVO - 20 comes live to you from Hayashi's Lounge in London, where it all but represents the last stop to Camp Wars for those fighters looking to participate on the card. Given this, there is obviously a lot to prove tonight, but for some in particular, there may just be that little bit more .. former contender, Andrezj, perhaps. After his undefeated streak was broken at the previous REVO Camp Wars by a dominant Scarlett, Andrezj has to be looking to prove that he's still got what it takes. Or Elmo Salty, who despite a massive fanfair of support at his last outing, also at Camp Wars, would ultimately topple to opposing camp's contender, Logan Brown. These two names alone already indicate a star studded card, but I don't want to ruin it all for you already, so let's dial it back a second.

Andrey Vaslov vs Devon King

Our first fight of the night sees two talented young fighters trying to make their mark on the welterweight division. This will be Devon King's second REVO outing, his professional and organisational debut against Ed Karate not going his way after the judges would vote unanimously against him following a complete shutdown of his wrestling, a discipline in which King was, for all intents and purposes, meant to be highly skilled in. Now, King will be looking to clear any misconceptions the public may have for him and utilise his grappling prowess more effectively this time. Indeed, such a thing will be precisely what he requires against Vaslov. While this is Vaslov's first fight in the REVO cage, his professional debut was less than impressive, where he would take the fight to the mat of his own accord, only to be submitted in the first minute. It's been said however, that Vaslov has since been working on his striking, and he could very well prove to be more than a handful for King. The good news is that if King can get the fight to the mat, Vaslov will probably have very little to no answer for it, if his previous fight was any indication.

Bob Bimp vs Diskretni Jebac

After an unsuccessful bid at a debut impact, where Bimp would fall to his first professional defeat at the hands of a confident Jones Chisolm, Bimp would gain redemption in a decisive submission victory over Canagan in his following fight. Now, he looks to face off against a far less lucky Jebac. Jebac was one of the first fighters to sign on for REVO, competing in it's first ever event, but sometimes, the early bird does not always get the worm. Jebac has since fallen to three consecutive defeats, and despite being a competent striker, he has either been shut down by grapplers, or outstruck by more outstanding strikers than himself. It was formally announced that following this fight, Jebac would not have his contract renewed, regardless of the result, so this will officially be Jebac's last fight for the organisation. Can Jebac at least make his final outing a success, or will he fall to four straight?

Sergei Garkov vs Michal Nojman

Sergei Garkov is yet to win a fight in REVO, and is quickly running out of chances. A loss to Nojman will make it three straight, and the chances of a contract renewal should this occur will become particularly slim. With this knowledge in hand, Garkov has to be heading into this one knowing he has nothing, and yet absolutely everything to lose. Nojman, on the other hand, is feeling pressure from the opposite end of the spectrum. This fight will mark the debut of this young journeyman, and while he is already a talented individual, his propensity to aim for takedowns is simply not backed up by any notable wrestling prowess. Should he attempt this against Garkov as aggressively as he has been inclinded to do, he may be looking at a sudden knockout, and not one to his benefit. On the other hand, if Garkov does indeed fall prey to Nojman's grappling, he may as well kiss the fight good night.

Tinker Bell vs Mikkel Larsen

As a fighter who started his career here in REVO, middleweight Tinker Bell, despite his none too tough of a name, has been considerably successful, notching two consecutive victories, including one over a man who is tooted to possibly be the next contender for the title in Drew Schilling. That's a lot for a debuting Mikkel Larsen to chew off in his first REVO outing, but on the other hand, it's also an opportunity of a lifetime. If Larsen can pull off the victory here where others have not managed to, he will make an immediate statement and rise up the rankings in a single night's work. Now, Bell's advantage lies clearly in his wrestling prowess, a discipline in which he towers over many. However, Larsen is a blue belt, similar to Bell, and his striking, while not superb, is nevertheless more of a threat than Bell's, and quite possibly enough to put him away. Bell hasn't lost yet for a reason though, and Larsen will want to approach this fight with some caution.

Kenzo Hara vs Juan Waino

Waino, the former self proclaimed master of the beard, fell to a loss against fellow bearded competitor Tito Santana after an unfortunate Kimura early in the first round. Now, with his first loss out of his way, the bearded man is no doubt out for redemption, and his next fight is against a clean shaven Hara. Now, Hara is thus far undefeated in his professional career, following a successful professional debut on the QFC circuit as well as a triumphant REVO debut against Emelyanenko, also with a speedy first round submission. One could easily say they see a pattern there, but with only these stats, we fail to remember that Waino is actually a highly competent grappler in his own right. Hara is clearly no slouch, but one has to wonder if he has what it takes to outclass and outshine the bearded Englishman on the mat. This fight is clearly destined to be settled grappler on grappler, but who can impose themselves more effectively? Will it be Hara, riding on the confidence gained from a winning streak ranging from his debut, or will it be a redemption seeking Waino?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41b21.jpg

Glenn Justice vs Jake Lamotta

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w26.jpg

Jake Lamotta is quite possibly one of REVO's most accomplished veterans, being a multiple time champion, including a stint in one of the former top organisations of the world in Blitzkrieg. And yet all of this did not help him in his debut at REVO, where he was stopped short in his tracks on the mat against a highly competent grappler in Ovaltrades ... though one has to question his gameplan during that fight, where he would continually take the fight to the mat himself, where he was at a decided disadvantage. Tonight, he faces a similar up and coming fighter in Justice. Justice has left no doubt in anyone's mind that he can grapple with the best of them, but his chin was put up as clearly suspect after a speedy knockout following his fight with an admittedly dynamite fisted champion, Will Scarlett. Justice has since bounced back with an impressive victory over Von Matterhorn, proving to all, including himself, that age and experience can often be nothing but statistics once in the cage, but his chin is a statistic that will still play a big part in this fight. If Justice can get this fight to the mat or, better yet, if Lamotta does that for him, then he stands a very good chance of ending this one in his favour. However, if Lamotta comes out this one swinging ... well, in that case, Justice fans best hope that the grappler has put a little work into his defenses, or we could be looking at yet another speedy knockout. With seventeen career knockouts, Lamotta clearly is no pushover in that field, but can he emulate previous success and put Justice away?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w5.jpg

Oleg Kasparov vs Elmo Salty

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b14.jpg

Kasparov is one of the longest standing faces in REVO, if we choose to use the term 'standing' loosely. A grappler by trade, and a competent one at that, Kasparov has nevertheless struggled to make an impact at REVO. Despite representing his camp twice at Camp Wars, he has fallen to defeat both times, indicating that he may have trouble adjusting to high pressure situations. And if Salty has anything to say about it, this fight will be a high pressure situation indeed. Most of said pressure will, of course, be packed into his fists. Salty fans and doubters alike cannot deny the impact he carries in his fists, and it is that power which will no doubt make him in his career. In the meanwhile, however, following a defeat at the hands of Logan Brown, it is a crucial point for Salty's mindset. If he can bounce back here and pick up the victory, then fans can breathe easy, knowing that one loss simply is not enough to topple Salty. However, Kasparov cannot be written off so easily that Salty can simply bullrush forward. A grappler, as previously mentioned, in a similar vein to Brown, Kasparov has the ability to take this one to the mat, somewhere Salty clearly does not wish to be. A classic striker versus grappler bout, Salty fans will want to be on the lookout for this fight, as a win here could very well see Salty to the grand Camp Wars stage as the honorary representative for the Williams camp.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24b15.jpg

Lizandro Ibarra vs Goran Schwarzeneg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w2.jpg

Since an embarrassing REVO debut in which Ibarra failed to attempt a single offensive maneuver, Ibarra has had to prove himself tenfold in order to show that he does indeed belong with the top dogs of the division. A swift first round knockout via head kick over Shirokov has certainly helped his case, but now he has the chance to really prove himself as he goes up against former contender, Schwarzeneg. After a five fight win streak, including his victory upon his REVO debut against Texas Rex, Schwarzeneg fell prey to the champion's clear dominance, losing the fight in under half a minute. Despite this, Schwarzeneg cannot be underestimated. While his record is hardly flattering, Schwarzeneg seems to have found a groove lately, and a win over Ibarra could very well put him back into the title hunt. Both men appear to prefer striking, you know, when they're actually throwing out some meaningful offense, so it's doubtful we will see much mat action in this fight, but Ibarra appears to hold a distinct advantage, especially should this fight go into the clinch. Of course, we did say the exact same thing in his fight against Powell, and we all know how that one turned out. Can Schwarzeneg rediscover his groove, or will Ibarra's path to redeeming his name and presence as a threat to the title continue successfully?

Co-Main Event

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w36.jpg

Daniel McFadden vs Amelie Poulain

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w33.jpg

Poulain is one of the most dangerous fighters in the heavyweight division, there's simply no way around it. Three fights in REVO since his professional debut, three victories, three stoppages, he's been shutting his opposition down left and right, and he's only a couple wins away from a title shot, if he continues at this rate. However, one thing he has not yet faced is a competitor who makes his bread and butter in the same manner as himself. A fellow grappler. Tonight, for the first time, he will be put to the test in such a manner. Daniel McFadden is an experienced competitor who thrives on the mat. With ten victories to his name in such an effect, it is rare for McFadden to be outgrappled. Coming off a loss against Filipovic after a speedy knockout, McFadden's chin might be somewhat suspect, with nine knockout defeats in his career, but against Poulain, a stand-up battle will probably be the last thing to take place. No, this will be a show of technique and mat prowess ladies and gentlemen, it's simply a matter of which competitor excels more.

Main Event

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w1.jpg

Andrezj Wrzeszczycki vs Jack Ovaltrades

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/19/19w16.jpg

Wrzeszczycki came back to MMA as a winner, confident, yet undefeated, and all too eager to continue on with his domination following a lengthy hiatus. He would sign with REVO, win his debut over Nailatikau, and challenge for the title. Oh, but how things can turn in the blink of an eye. Wrzeszczycki went in to the fight as the favourite, and who could blame the experts for choosing him as such? 14 and 0 is not an easy record to bet against. But Scarlett would prove why he was the dominant champion that he was, ending Wrzeszczycki's streak after three brutal rounds. Perhaps it was his age, or perhaps his cardio could not keep up with the aggressive way in which he sought to take the fight to the mat. But despite his strong showing towards the beginning of the fight, Wrzeszczycki simply could not pull it out. Now, he faces a yet undefeated Williams camp fighter, Ovaltrades, while his first opponent, Nailatikau, faces Scarlett for the gold. Like I said, the tables can turn in a blink of an eye. However, we here at REVO Access doubt this is the last we've heard of Wrzeszczcyki in the title hunt. A win here over Ovaltrades could easily put him back into contention, and while that is far easier said than done, given Ovaltrade's grappling prowess, if Wrzeszczycki can pick his chin up and go at it with confidence, we have every reason to believe that we will see him headlining Camp Wars once more. Afterall, there's a reason he went fourteen fights undefeated, and now more than ever is the time to show the world what that reason is. The main event ladies and gentlemen, will it be the return of Wrzeszczycki, or another trek down an ever descending spiral? Only one way to find out!

Think you can pick the winners? Place your bets here!

MMA Universal Presents! A Sitdown With A Champion ....

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14b15.jpg

A couple of nights ago, we were able to grab an interview with none other than the newly crowned REVO heavyweight champion, Mr. Shane Winslow! Given Mr Winslow's controversial rise to the top of the REVO ranks, we had certain questions we thought might prove a little difficult to answer, even a little on the touchy side. Boy, but were we surprised with the way Mr. Winslow would respond ...

Corey Langston : Hello MMA fans! My name is Corey Langston, and we here at MMA Universal Magazine are proud to announce that we have managed to schedule an interview in for none other than the newly crowned REVO heavyweight champion, Shane Winslow himself! Hello Mr. Winslow, thank you for joining us.

Shane Winslow : I'm very glad to be here, very glad to answer your questions today and so proud of my crown, I'd like to thank REVO for the opportunity.

Corey Langston :We're glad to have you! Now, first, I'm sorry, but it has to be asked. You lost your debut bout with REVO, and yet you were still booked for a championship bout. Do you feel as though the Dean Camp was right in rewarding you with it?

Shane Winslow : To be honest I was the first surprised by this choice, but this is no secret that if a title contender can't be ready, you have to replace him! Maybe I lost my fight, but that would have made me the underdog in the title bout, and guess what. I was the underdog! So I was supposed to be an easy one for Kasparov, but I beat the odds, and here I am as your new champion. I don't try to be cocky or whatever, I stay humble even with gold on my waist.

Corey Langston : So as the humble underdog champion, who in the Williams camp do you envision as a threat to your title in the future? Given that, your own camp cannot fight you for the title, is there anyone you feel would make an excellent match-up with yourself?

Shane Winslow : I'm not the type of guy calling people out, there are some great guys in Williams camp, they're all talented and all have a chance to beat me for sure, but I have a lot of experience in this business and I know how to handle different gameplans. I think that I've proved something when I won that title, and if some people have doubts about me, I'd be glad to prove that I am able to make an impact in that competition.

Corey Langston : So polite! I apologise, I'm rather more used to people looking to ... exert themselves, for lack of better wording. Let us speak on a different matter then. You speak of your experience. Recently, there has been some outcry from one of the fighters signed at REVO regarding fighters with experience, such as yourself, being given an unfair advantage. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Shane Winslow : If you want a proof just watch my fight against Hugh Pucci, the guy was less experienced than me but found a way to beat me anyway. From a personal standpoint, I would say that this is an advantage, but if you're complaining about something like that, then you should not be doing MMA. Fair fights are something very rare, most of the time you have to deal with tougher opponents, and pay the price for that. In my career I've had unfair fights, and I took some brutal beatings when I was a super heavyweight, but I've changed and improved today.

Corey Langston : Considering REVO doesn't have a super heavyweight division, that ended up being fortunate for both parties! Now, REVO has a policy regarding it's champions, stating that they must defend their title at each Camp Wars event, absent proper reason. One would imagine you must be in fairly intense training to prepare for this, even more so considering you don't actually know who your opponent is. Care to share your training regimen with us a little?

Shane Winslow : First I'd like to say that I'm not a super heavyweight anymore, I decided to cut weight and get at 265 lbs, and this is where I belong and where I really started my career, if my record is that bad, this is because of my super heavyweight run. For my training there's nothing I don't train, I come from a wrestling background and this is where I have the most assets, but I consider myself as a MMA athlete now. So I am careful about every aspect of the game. Boxing, Muay Thai, Wrestling and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. But most of the time I try to improve when I have a lack of effectiveness. Nothing really different from other fighters I guess.

Corey Langston : You say you come from a wrestling background, but your outing at Camp Wars against Kasparov saw you abstain from any confrontation on the mat. Even when he took you down, you got back to your feet as soon as humanely possible. Were you worried about Kasparov's own wrestling ability heading into the bout?

Shane Winslow : I do come from wrestling, but I'm not a one dimensional fighter, I watched Kasparov's previous fights and I saw that this guy was very good on the mat, so coming to the fight, I decided to test his abilities on his feet, instead of considering just my assets,I've considered his weaknesses, and here I am with the W.

Corey Langston : Excellent! Well, I think we have most of what we need, just a couple more things. The most aggravatingly simple, yet perhaps most important question of all, how does it feel to be the REVO heavyweight champion? And is there anything else you'd like to add, say to the fans, anything like that?

Shane Winslow : Being the champion is new to me, that's a pleasure to be under contract with REVO, I will never thank this org enough for the opportunity, now I just have to work and train harder to keep that belt home. I would like to thank my fans, and tell them that even if I am champion now, I'll stay the same and I will never be a cocky champion or a cocky fighter. Thank you very much for this interview.

Corey Langston : Thank you. It was a pleasure having you with us today Mr. Winslow. This is Corey Langston, with MMA Universal! Ladies and gentlemen, have a good one.

• Upvote 2

Hey guys, I'm the co-owner of REVO, and I'm really excited to do a more interactive and participatory origination. We will be running two dynamic divisions, similar to the NFL and Major League Baseball. Fights will be fair; not everyone will be fighting top-tier guys right off the bat. There will be lots of room for fighters to grow and develop at REVO.

The main thing is involvement. We are interested in recruiting managers who want to take part in interviews and actively join in the smack talk. Fighters who hype themselves to us and our fans will be rewarded, just like in real life. There will also be weekly rewards for the best post based on style and originality.

I look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, just pm me and I'll be happy to answer them for you. See you in the cage!

CURRENT ROSTER

Jolon Williams Camp

155lbs

Jack Ovaltrades
Strike Hearth
Diego Brandao
Andrzej Wrzeszczycki
Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Epeli Nailatikau
Jake Lamotta
Sebastian Belousov
James Winstanley
Erdal Bakkal
Devon West
Pablo Alonso
Marcos Kelvin
Pudster Wudster
Michal Bicki
Omen Scribe

Daniel Ryan

170lbs

George Wilson
Juan Waino
Max Jacks
Eyelove Fucked Up
Tito Santana
Antti Silava
Thiago Sanchez
Vic Vantrell
Frank Newcastle
Dawid Cielecki
Sparka Man
Kenzo Hara
Jerry Jordan
George Silva
Harry Tango
Andrey Yaslov
Kru Maccy
Tom Hathaway
Arthur Bennalong
Oliver Strong

Devon King

Walter Bishop

185lbs

Jimmy Pistol
Tinker Bell
Bob Bimp
Muhammad Ali
Drew Schilling
Ultimate Chaos
Jesco White
Ayila Obasi
Jordan Statham
Renato Laranja
Hitokiri Batosai
Shael Connen
Mikkel Larson

205lbs

Jeremy Stapleton
Rob Coogan
Queensberry Rules
Lizandro Ibarra
Sergei Garkov
Josh Jones
Maxim Mailov
Anderson Silva
Andrey Shirokov
Goran Schwarzeneg
Stuart Elliot
Shawn Kowalski
Slicky McGrease
Brenden Mingo
Michal Nojman

Sanex Lewis

Jay Dubz

265lbs

Mario Eikmeyer
Amelie Poulain
Oleg Kasparov
Mirko Filipovic
Elmo Salty
Gavin King
Ronny Pistole
Stephen Anthony
Daniel McFadden
Gambit Jones
Wesley Weber
Chauncy Salace
Tony Goodman
Filip Nocon
David Mclain

Kevin Torres

Jack Wigley

Glover Texeira

Jon Paul Fish

Josh Robinson Camp

155lbs

Lee Wang
Jan Jasper
Greer Leonardson
Will Scarlett
Emmanuel Haysus
Agafon Bufon
Michal Simson
Sheldon Mozart
Ryan Engle
Sagent Nelson
Kevin Coryatt
Brother Firetribe
Kitsune Tsuki
Terry Reilly
William Flynn
Havas Mitauta
Felix Gotrek
Evan Logan

170lbs

Albert Dulin
Daarstknasset Oystenteller
Ronald Zubar
Mike Nathan
Cub Swanson
Bariga Marihuanich
Sun Shine
Jj Mcgarry
Zeus Gracie
Jeff Dahmer
Ed Karate
Jamie Lanastar
Ramon Ramage
Razor Bush
So Lo
Arthur Klychko
Castor Rollins
Cerebus Salace
Tion Seger
Dante Vredenburg
Joash Walker
Arturo Gatti
Daniel Sobota

Vlad Vovkov

Fedor Emelyanenko

185lbs

Dion Devlin
Wojtek Brudasek
Adios King
Dzoko Dzoko
Baptista Fadda
Jimmy Sullivan
Claudio Demaestri
Nemanja Velickovic
Aleksandar Toppington
Piotr Mida
James Kershaw
Goraidh Armstrong
Matty Gordon
Sergei Patrushev
Thor Ja

Xiii Vlad

Ilya Porunov

205lbs

Owen Glyde
Ryo Narushima
Gevorg Petrosyan
Craig David
Rory Breaker
Soz Sztrova
Paul Frederick
Jeremy Clarckson
Watership Down
Aleksandar Petrovic
Arthur Rexum
Andy McCole
Cevada Bacon
Mario Zivko
John Flare
Demetrius Leclerc
Thors Hammer

Geoffrey Powell

265lbs

Shane Winslow
Boro Miranovic
Mikhail Akulov
Project Xyz
Project Abc
Logan Brown
Julisz Michal Kasperski
Bud Djeiba
Keith Martin
Rick Jackson
Tap Out
Vojtech Benko
Djadjo Cigan
Hakeem Jabar

Kelly Rhodes

Paul Pie

• Upvote 1

Glenn Justice:

I would like to welcome myself to the newly created org Revo and all you guys out there. I am Glenn "The Judge" Justice. My fellow brothers that I worked with in the police force gave me the nickname because when I caught criminals in the streets of Chicago, I aint got the time to take you into court and let a real judge decide your fate... When I catch you I decide your fuckin fate and that usually aint very pretty. I got kicked outta the police force for doing this though so now here I am and I'm ready to do what I do best - Enforce the long dick of the law on you bitches.. Glenn Justice's law that is, and I aint takin no prisoners; I'm takin lives!

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w12.jpg

Gevorg Petrosyan:

First I like to say that I'm glad to be part of Revo. My name is Gevorg Petrosyan. Born and raised in Yerevan, Armenia.

Fighting is a big thing in Armenia and I grew up with it. Been training since I was 12 years old. First fight when I was 19.

But now it's time to push to the next level. I signed up here with Revo for a purpose. Becoming the 1st Revo light heavyweight champion AND staying it!

Expect me kicking your ass when you're in MY ring and watch me claim that belt!

• Upvote 1

Fighter Profile Spotlight: RYO NARUSHIMA

Ryo grew up in Fujinomiya Japan. He grew early interest in MMA as it was booming in Japan as he was growing up. He grow up taking Kenpo Karate lessons from the ages 4 to 10. From then he started kickboxing and mauy thai. He started an amatuer career in kickboxing going 8-1 with 8 KOs. The lone loss coming to a fellow muay thai specialist named Khalid Al Mahyani. He would later face Khalid two additional times in the Crucible promotion deep into his MMA career, both ending in KO's by knees from Khalid.

Having suffered multiple brutal KOs/TKOs, Ryo pondered retirement. His manager, family and friends all suggested the same thing, they didn't want to see him get hurt.

Something in him seemed unfinished though, he knew he had more to accomplish in the world of MMA. Though so far yielding mixed results, he began to train harder than ever in hopes that a promotion would soon pick him up. Now he has found a home at REVO, and he hopes to take one more title before he hangs up his gloves.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w34.jpg

205 lbs.

18 years old

Jeremy grew up in the small Southeastern Idaho town of Idaho Falls. With not much to keep the youth distracted, most turn to sex and drugs...Jeremy turned to music. He and some friends formed a hardcore band by the name of Hood One. They played all over Idaho Falls but they just couldn't seem to get serious enough to go any farther with it. The majority of the band adopted a "Straight Edge" lifestyle while Stapleton, straight-edge himself, did not like the forceful/pushy nature of the movement and went on to MMA. It was a natural fit since so much of an Idaho Falls young male's life usually involves quite a bit of fighting, Jeremy included.

After several altercations with his former bandmates and many others, Jeremy set off for Las Vegas. His father knew that if he stayed in Idaho Falls, the risk of jail, or worse, would continue to grow and at some point, come to a head. JBomb was good friends with the Stapleton family and promised Jeremy's dad that he would not only further his MMA career, but keep him out of harm's way...trouble. Jeremy and two other friends, Tanner Pond and Easton West all moved to Las Vegas together with the dream of professionally fighting under the management of JBomb and being part of the Convicted Inc. family.

Stapleton recently signed to Revo in London and is ready to get his career started. JBomb was a bit uneasy about the signing, stating Stapleton's inexperience and lack of MMA skills as a concern but was reassured by Revo owner, Jolon Williams, that Stapleton will fit right in and be given a chance to come up with an interesting and unseasoned crop of youngsters, all just as eager to burst into the scene as Stapleton is.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w5.jpg

Oleg Kasparov

247 lbs.

23 years old

Hello, i am Oleg Kasparov, i am the youngest in a family of seven children. I was raised in Moscow in poverty and i began Sambo at the age of 8 years. At the age of 16, i got a stray bullet in the back due to a settling of accounts as i walked, and I was hospitalized. The doctor told me that i could never fight again and that i should think about getting another job. I have not followed the advice and i gradually recovered with the support of my family. My old brother Vladimir are also an MMA fighter and 3 times Sambo world champion. It was he who gave me the desire to become an MMA fighter too. I started Wrestling 7 years ago now and became regional champion last year in Moscow. I'm really happy to fight in the organization REVO in London and I thank the organizers for giving me a chance to realize my dream of becoming world champion.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25b16.jpg\

SUEZO ANGELO

23 Y.O

273lbs

Good Day everyone, My name is Jin Bogan. I would like to introduce to you this young guy which I manage - suezo angelo. This young guy is from India, when I first saw him train in India I already saw his potential as a MMA Fighter, and once he trained in st. petersburg, this dude lived to the expectation. He quickly showcased his potential and right off the bat, I knew there will be a star in the making..

His debut was at the 16man QFC Tournament, against Luka Plazonic Jr. He won in round 2 w/ 33 secs. left in the round with an armbar. 2nd match was against Mack Lemonte. I am not trying to boast but he KO him in Round 1 with just 2mins. gone by in the round. He reached the semis of the QFC Tournament only to be beaten by his good friend Carol Bogart in round 2 with just 34 secs. gone by in the round. But since his loss to his friend, he was so driven, so motivated that he dominated his next 3 fights in the QFC, with 2 KOs and 1 submission.

Now that he's finally in an organization after a long wait, he's so pumped up and so motivated and excited to have his first fight. He's excited to fight against new and talented opponents and he's excited to what he can show the organization and the other managers and fighters what he can do.

I would like to extend my greetings to all the managers and fighters in this organization, It's gonna be one heck of a ride. Wish you all the best of luck and God bless you all.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37a1.jpg

Waturu Yatsubuta

18 years old

170lbs

Hello I am introducing Waturu Yatsubuta to the organization. Waturu is a boxer who incorporated a lot of other styles into his arsenal. He is from Medzilaborce Slovakia. There here got the nickname “The Slammin’ Slovak because of his boxing talents. I first saw him in Helsinki I became his manager because of his raw talents.

Waturu has had two professional fights. Unfortunately, he has lost both by decision. Hopefully, he gets on the winning track in this organization. I am excited about what is to follow for Waturu. Waturu and I say hello to everyone in this organization and say thanks for giving him a shot.

Glenn Justice:

Jeez, this reminds me of those AA meetings I used to attend.. Leonardson your the first guy I saw who aint on my camp, I am callin you out! You can be the first of 'The Judge's' victims if you have the balls.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43b2.jpg

Big Al here. I have a manager who is new to this business, but that hasn't stopped me from crushing my first opponent today and choking him out cold in the QFC. Looking forward to knocking some heads together in this tournament.

James Dean's Camp

----------------------------

This is a preliminary write-up, since the flood of accepted contracts is almost impossible to keep up with. Thanks to Jolon Williams for doing a great job keeping this thing organized. Without further ado, here is an introduction to my camp at the time of this writing.

155 Lb. Division

-----------------------

Lee Wang- 1-1-1 From China, now fighting out of Amsterdam. Like most of our fighters, we haven't seen very much of him in action, so it will be interesting to see how he stacks up.

George Nelson- 0-0 Labeled "Gorgeous" George, he has yet to be tested in the cage. We can expect to see some grappling skills from the 22 year old BJJ purple belt.

Klaudia Moczala- 1-1 This 18 year old native of Moscow has won and lost by submission. It will be interesting to see how he develops his game here at REVO.

Jan Jasper- 0-3 Another 18 year old, Jasper has yet to pull off a win in the cage. He has a long way to go, and a lot of room to develop, but he's not off to a very promising start.

Greer Leonardson- 1-1 In two fights, this 18 year old has spent less than a minute and a half in the cage. I'm interested to see whether or not he can get another fast submission here at REVO.

Will Scarlett- 0-0 Another completely untested fighter. He is well-rounded on paper, with a purple belt in BJJ. If he lives up to the hype he could be a major force in this division.

170 Lb. Division

-----------------------

Guile Henrique- 0-1 From Brazil, and training out of Sydney, this guy lost his first fight by submission. Hopefully he can put together a better gameplan here at REVO.

Albert Dulin- 2-0 The 23 year old BJJ brown belt is one of my favorites. He has two submission victories in two outings. Watch out for this guy.

John Jones- 1-0 He is a boxer with some wrestling skills, and is a lot of fun to watch. He came out of his first scrap with a KO victory.

Shamous Macloud- 0-1 Lost his first fight to fellow Dean Camp fighter Darstknasset Oystenteller in a QFC Tourney. He should be looking for revenge here at REVO.

Darstknasset Oystenteller- 2-0 A Norwegian currently in a QFC Tourney. A 23 year old ground and pound grappler, he is well managed and implements his gameplan well.

Ronald Zubar- 2-0 Out of the same QFC Tourney, Zubar is an 18 year old Boxer/wrestler from France. At only 18, this guy has the makings of a real beast in the cage.

Dorian Grey-1-0 Dorian just won a hard-fought decision, fighting through cuts and injuries to take the scorecard victory. Once he's rested up, I can't wait to see his next match.

185 Lb. Division

----------------------

Dion Devlin-0-1 A wrestler who lost his first match in a very close decision, this prodigy of Jolon Williams will be looking to erase that L and make a name for himself.

Charlie Dunham-0-0 A boxer who is currently training in a jiu jitsu gym, presumably to up his ground game, we are all curious to see how Dunham holds himself in the cage.

Big Al-0-0 Another completely untested fighter. Al fights in a QFC later today. We wish him the best of luck.

Bojan Silva-1-1 A Macedonian, this Ultimate Proving Ground veteran lost his debut in that org, and is looking to redeem himself here at REVO.

205 Lb. Division

----------------------

Owen Glide-6-3 A beast, this Galaxy veteran has 2 KotN awards. Watch out for this monster.

Ryo Narushima-6-5 A Muay Thai expert with five of his six knockout victories happening in the first round. Looking to make one last run at the gold in REVO.

Geyorg Petrosyan-6-5-1 Training out of Rambo's School of MMA. A very well-rounded fighter.

Nicholas Johnson-0-1 Honestly, I don't have anyone in my camp at this division who would be a fair fight for this guy. He is the youngest and least experienced guy in the division. For his sake, I hope a suitable opponent signs up.

265 Lb. Division

----------------------

Shane Winslow-13-17 A twenty seven year old veteran of several established orgs, Winslow is looking to reinvent himself here at REVO.

Pawel Rak-1-0 A well-rounded young fighter from Poland. He could be a dominant competitor in this division.

Boro Miranovic-1-0 A 25 year old boxer/wrestler with a blue belt in BJJ. If he keeps doing what he did in his debut, he will be hard to stop.

Zenek Bolec-0-1 This 18 year old Pole lost his first fight to a close decision. He will be looking to regain his equilibrium and get back into the win column.

Mikhail Akulov-0-0 A 22 year old grappler who has yet to be proven in the cage. Another fighter who could develop into something great here at REVO.

Shey Foster-2-3 A Muay Thai fighter with a BJJ blue belt, he's coming off a win after dropping three in a row. He's looking to keep his momentum going and take another victory here in his first event at REVO.

FIRST FIGHT ON REVO DEBUT CARD REVEALED

Inside sources from the REVO fight organisation have revealed that REVO's July 6th debut card has decided upon it's first bout, a fight which will feature none other than Jeremy Stapleton, under Jason Smith's management, and Tomasz Prochor, under Zenek Bolec's management. A skeptical man might say this news to quite possibly be an intentional leak on REVO's part, as it would otherwise prove to be a fortunate coincidence on their part that this tidbit of information may bring press directly to their door for confirmation, following such news involving the infamous Jason Smith stable. The relatively new Zenec Bolec stable, on the other hand, have a chance to prove themselves here, and Tomasz Prochor, with already a win under his belt, could very well be looking to make a name for himself by toppling the yet untested Stapleton.

Corey Langston,

MMAUniversal.com writer, and Martial Art Enthusiast.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28b15.jpg

Sup mates, Charlie Dunham is in the house. This former Rugby Football player will stomp anyone on his path

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22b1.jpg

Mihai "The Titan" Matei

Height: 169 cm

Weight: 150 lbs

Hometown: Arad

Fighting out of: London, England

Record: 1 Win - 0 Loss - 0 Draw

Owner Comment:

"First above all I want to thank to the owner of REVO for welcoming us to this organization. Mihai is a former Romaninan Muay Thai Champion! He is a striker base fighter with awesome boxing skills and heavy hands. He will always try to knock people out! Looking forward to build he's mixt martial art carrier and maybe one day become a champion in 145lbs or 155lbs division."

The Titan's Comment:

"I also... wanna thank to the owner of REVO for this opportunity to fight in a great organization like REVO. I will always try to put on a show and make a good fight! I'm not the best fighter out there, but I have dynamite in my hands!!! So u better watch out!"

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w12.jpg

Gevorg Petrosyan:

"Damn! I'm stoked for REVO 1! My first fight will be against "Speedy" Owen Glyde. The "number 1" fighter of REVO.. Well, we'll see how it turns out. Glyde may have won some KO's Of The Night but he ain't gonna get one against me!

Glyde, if you read this, mark my words, you're gonna have a hard time. So train hard cuz I want to beat your ass in a real fight!'

It's good to see so many people involved with the Smack Talk. Your effort is much appreciated. Tonight I will post my thoughts and observations on EVERY fighter in my camp, and a few of their possible future match-ups. Just a note: please accept or decline fight offers promptly or you may be forced to wait until the next event. Good luck, everyone!