http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w2.jpg

Michael "The Angel" Flannigan

Introducing

Michael "The Angel" Flannigan

M MichaMmmmmmmM

mmMmmmmmmimimimiMiF Fennet O'Connol (Manager)-

F

FMM

Michael has personally told me his thrilled to be participating in REVO, We've gone over the Williams camp and we like what we are seeing. As Michael is currently nursing an injury from his last fight were not expecting a fight on the next card but the doctors assures me that The Angel will be fit for fighting very soon.

Michael "The Angel" Flannigan (Fighter)-

I'm totly stoked to be ere. And don't listen to that nonsense mi coach I tellin ye, Im ready for a fight right now, this injury aint nothing, God will heal me in no time, He tells me tham'im ready.

mmMMmMM

Fennet O'Connell (manager off Michael "The Angel" Flannigan)-

We're currently facing some difficulties with the computers in our office, we appolagise for the faulty previously released press message, and assure you that we have top men working on the difficulties, Thank you for your time and patience

Ok, as promised, here is a rundown of all the new guys to sign up to my camp since my last report.

155 lb Division

----------------------

Austin Braddock- 1-0 A well-rounded 18-year old from Larnec, Benin, with a win in his first outing, Braddock is slated to face fellow newcomer Huey Morgan.

Huey Morgan- 1-0 A 25 year old BJJ brown belt from Crewe, UK. Morgan will face Austin Braddock in his first match at REVO.

Jay East- 4-2 From Helsinki, Finland, this 25 year old BJJ purple belt has three first round submissions and brings a but of experience to the division.

170 lb Division

---------------------

Mike Nathan- 2-1 A well rounded MMA fighter, Nathan fought three matches in a QuickFight Tournament. He is 21 years old and hails from Oakland, CA.

185 lb Division

---------------------

Miguel Leone- 5-6 A 26 year old BJJ purple belt from São Paulo, Brazil. Leone is coming into REVO off of two straight QuickFight losses, the last one coming :45 into the match. Hopefully he can find his footing here at REVO and turn his career around.

Wayne Travers- 0-1 A 21 year old from Dublin, Ireland, with a fairly even skill set. We don't know much about this kid yet.

205 lb Division

----------------------

Shawn Kowalski- 6-7-2 A boxer with quite a bit of experience, Kowalski enters REVO on a four loss skid. The 27 year old native of Barking, UK will look to turn it around against Ryo Narushima.

Simon Browne- 1-0 An 18 year old wrestler from Dublin, Ireland, Browne has a win his first time out. He has some wicked ground and pound.

265 lb Division

---------------------

Project Xyz- 0-0 A wrestler, from Zangreb, Croatia. He is 18 years old, and untested in the cage.

Project Abc- 0-0 Somewhat of a boxer with a little wrestling background, Abc hails from Odzac, Croatia. He is scheduled to meet Zanec Bolec in his debut.

Mac Power- 1-0 A 21 year old wrestler from Gulag, Russia, Max Power has a fight on the table for his REVO debut.

Mike Hunt- 2-1 A BJJ brown belt, the 25 year old Londoner has two first round submission victories. He currently has a fight on the table.

Carl Williamson- 0-1 A wrestler with a purple belt in BJJ, Williamson has only spent nineteen conscious seconds in the cage. The 25 year old from Dublin, Ireland has a fight on the table for his REVO debut.

That's it for now, guys. Stay tuned for more inside information from your favorite MMA origination, REVO!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w24.jpg

Ok children, settle down. This is Geoffrey Powell, the man who will be running things at 205 at REVO. If you don't like it cry about it, see if I care.

Don't try to rile me up either, it won't work. I don't talk smack, I smack talkers, and anyone is welcome to be next!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41b21.jpg

Glenn Justice:

Well, that was easy just like every other fight I've ever had. One thing made me laugh about the review on my fight though, as much as I appreciate them being done! Osiris having better BJJ than me? Well, yes he has a brown belt and I have a purple but gimme one more session and I will join the brown belt crew, not that I needed one. I coulda submitted him in a pure BJJ fight; its all I've been training for the last year. Did I really say Osiris would be my biggest threat? If so then watch the fuck out guys cause that piss easy! Classic Judge, just dishin out justice.

REVO-2 REVIEW by James Dean

I apologize to everyone for the delay in posting this review. Now and then the real world inconveniently insists on my attention, but I'm back with a tardy review of my camp's performance at REVO-2.

Dulin vs. Nettles- Takedown. Secure position. Submission. Twenty-six seconds for Albert "Pig" Dulin to earn a big, fat SotN bonus.

DULIN- A Not much to explain here.

NETTLES- F We didn't really get to see him work. His next bout will be against a lower-tier opponent.

Brudasek vs King- Despite his best efforts, Luther King couldn't escape Wojtek Brudasek's submission hunt. He finally succumbed to a kimura lock halfway through the first round.

BRUDASEK- B He took the win fairly easily, but his almost straight BJJ style may leave him open to some of the ground-and-pound artists in the division.

KING- D He fought the good fight, but was outclassed and out-maneuvered by the BJJ purple belt.

Lam vs. Zubar- Jon Lam with takedown spam. Despite being afforded many chances to capitalize on Lam's missed takedown attempts, Ronald Zubar could not make his shots count and eventually found himself on the canvas with his face being pressed into Lam's crotch. Not pretty.

LAM- B- Yeah, he won, but it was an ugly fight. A quicker or more agile fighter would have punished Lam on his failed takedowns.

ZUBAR- F When you get that many chances to make something happen, you've gotta make something happen. Zubar did not make something happen.

Leonardson vs Haysus- Haysus acquitted himself well, and earned a first round takedown. However, Leonardson was back on his feet in no time. Leonardson dominated in a clinch for most of round one, and destroyed a weakened Haysus at the start of the second round with a massive head kick.

LEONARDSON- A He showed a lot of poise and class in this fight. He is definately near the top of his division.

HAYSUS- D+ Despite the loss, Haysus proved himself to be tough competitor. He fought a tough fight and held his own for over five minutes. Better luck next time.

Dunham vs Al- For 1:19, Big Al had his few stabs at an offensive effort thwarted and was picked apart by Charlie Dunham's technical punches. After the fight, rumors circulated that Al was dropped by his manager, so this may be the last we see of Big Al.

DUNHAM- A

AL- F

Coming soon, a preview of REVO-3! Stay tuned for all the latest news from REVO!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35b6.jpg

"Dirty Moe here. Looking forward to laying the smack down on my next opponent at Revo 6 .... I will be training hard"

Glenn Justice:

I'll take someone on at REVO 5 as long as it aint' one of those old timers with like 15 fights, even though they look shit, they shouldnt be here. This place is for the up and coming stars even though I am pretty much the only one here. The judge needs his fix, who's gonna be my next victim? Or better yet, who wants to be my next victim?

Glenn Justice:

The only thing I've learnt from them is that they are all washed up bums! I will gladly end one of their careers after a couple more fights, solidifying my unbeatable reputation amongst the other fools around here.

I admire your candor, sir. Who would you fight from my camp?

Justice:

If you're talkin to me, well... its hard to say. I just had a look through your camp and I feel like I am cherry pickin whenever I look at each individual. Give me who you want. Just make sure he is brave enough to face me first... I expect to know who my opponent is by then end of the day, for REVO 5. Judge, out.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/GilbertGang/CK2.jpg

Jolon Williams : Mr. Justice. It is not your place to decide whom this organisation is intended to house, nor what fighters are housed within it's cage. We at REVO give all fighters we are in business with, a fair shake and a fair deal. From new to experienced, young and old, there is always something to learn, always something to aspire to. These veterans you disparage are here to teach the younger fighters this, and do exactly that. Give them something to aspire to. It seems you already possess your own aspirations, however, and with all this being said, I do enjoy such strong-willed spirit. It is with this, and your own words in mind, that I have therefore hereby selected you to be one of our two lightweight division representatives, not at REVO - 5, but at REVO Camp Wars, where you will compete against the best that the Dean camp has to offer ... for the title. If you are as good as you say you are, you will have no problems bringing the gold home to us.

Justice:

Touching... Well, Mr Williams, I don't plan on letting you down. I ask one thing of you; get the champagne and bitches ready because we are gonna have one hell of a celebration after I get that gold. Who is your best guy Jimbo? Good luck finding someone willing to face me...

REVO-3 Preview by James Dean

On the heels of our first two successful events comes REVO-3 at Wild Bob's Bar. This is the last event before Camp Wars, so I'm sure our guys will be looking to prove something and earn a spot in the title fights. So without further ado, here are the fights lined up for my camp at REVO-3.

155 lb. Division

SHIA BONDURANT vs WILL SCARLETT

Both of these young fighters had impressive debuts. Will Scarlett is the favorite on paper, but Bondurant has some tricks up his sleeve and will be no easy mark. Both men aggressively look to finish fights, and the winner will be the man to beat in the Dean Camp 155 lb division.

155 lb Division

MIHAI MATEI vs KLAUDIA MOCZALA

In a classic striker/grappler matchup, Muay Thai standout Mihai Matei will try to remain undefeated against "Aggressor." Moczala is coming to REVO off of a loss on the QuickFight circuit, but he has also proven his ability to lock in a submission victory. It will be interesting to see which fighter enforces his game plan in this bout.

265 lb. Division

HUGH PUCCI vs SHANE WINSLOW

Two of REVO's veteran fighters will take to the cage in this battle. Pucci is a boxer with a 6-9 record currently riding a SIX fight losing streak. He will try to end that here, but a victory against Winslow won't come easily. Winslow is a grappler, also coming off of a QuickFight circuit loss. Both men have BJJ blue belts, and both have a lot to lose if they drop this fight.

170 lb. Division

ZLATKO HORVAT vs DARSTKNASSET OYSTENTELLER

In a contest between two of the more interestingly named fighters at REVO, Oystenteller will look to extend his four fight win streak against kickboxer Zlatko Horvat. Oystenteller possesses some wicked ground and pound, which brought him a victory in the QuickFight Tournament. Horvat will look to derail the young star and take a place near the top of the division.

205 lb. Division

SHAWN KOWALSKI vs RYO NARUSHIMA

These two veterans will each be looking to end a losing streak coming in to REVO. Kowalski will be looking to use his superior hands to overcome the Muay Thai and wrestling of Narushima. One of these guys will be sent near the bottom of a very tough division, while the winner will likely get a shot a a fight for the number two spot in the division. Expect these guys to put on a show; there is a lot at stake for both fighters.

And that's my look at REVO-3. With Camp Wars looming around the corner, expect these guys to really step it up and put on a show. We look forward to seeing everyone compete, and we look forward to hearing from you on the forums! See you in the cage!

*We caught up with REVO Light Heavyweight, Jeremy Stapleton. Fresh off his first victory against Prochor, Stapleton has been grinding away in the gym with virtually no rest time. This type of relentless schedule is bound to take it's toll but for right now, while he's young, the world is at Stapleton's feet...*

...*via The Lion's Den Gym*...

Reporter: "Jeremy, nice to meet you, how ya been?"

Stapleton: "Nice to meet you too, I've been doin' pretty good...just workin', man."

Reporter: "You just turned 19 a few days ago. How was the birthday?"

Stapleton: "It was great! Spliffs and DeBlunt threw one hell of a party here at the gym! Ripgut got arrested, Sosa brought a stripper and I think Coryatt won 3

grand or some shit on a lottery ticket! Hahaha!"

Reporter: "Sounds awesome. How's training going?"

Stapleton: "Oh man, I been workin' with the Helix's to beef up my wrestling and then it's Jayfit, Jayfit, Jayfit all damn day."

Reporter: "Jayfit?"

Stapleton: "Yeah, that's JBomb's cross training."

Reporter: "Don't you mean Crossfit?"

Stapleton: "Naw man...we don't wanna get sued by Glassman or anything. The two do have several similarities but there's only so many ways to train, ya know?"

Reporter: "I see...So how do you like fighting for REVO?"

Stapleton: "You mean other than it's in London?"...*laughs*...

Reporter: "Sure..."

Stapleton: "Well, they're bringin' in a lot of new talent over here so it's gettin' a bit tougher to get on a card...but that's okay. I need the trainin' time, man."

Reporter: "Soooo...you DON'T want to fight?"

Stapleton: "Whoa, whoa, whoa...I'll fight anyone that's available, okay? There's just no one available right now, that I know of, and I'm okay with my place...for

now. I'm still learning and I'm kinda the rookie...I get it, it's all good. Just know this, when I get another chance to put someone out, I'm puttin' someone out!"

Reporter: "Anyone in particular?"

Stapleton: "Well, Lewis...obviously but I guess Kowalski or Petrosyan from the Dean Camp might be nice to exchange with."

Reporter: "That's a very...realistic approach."

Stapleton: "I may be rookie but I'm not stupid."

...*Easton West pops his head around the corner*...

West: "Dude! We gotta go..."

Stapleton: "I'm in the middle of..."

West: "It's Tanner's birthdaaaaaay..."

Stapleton: "Oooooh shit, right!"...*looks at reporter*..."Sorry dude, gotta go...thanks!"

Message from manager Snoop Lion:

"If it doesn't bother you, I'd like to make my debut against Emmanual "The Baptist" Haysus (218423)."

"I saw his last fight... it seemed he didn't really show up. He's a strong wrestler from what I've seen, But if we fight... I will keep it standing and put him out."

*We caught up with REVO Light Heavyweight, Jeremy Stapleton. Fresh off his first victory against Prochor, Stapleton has been grinding away in the gym with virtually no rest time. This type of relentless schedule is bound to take it's toll but for right now, while he's young, the world is at Stapleton's feet...*

...*via The Lion's Den Gym*...

Reporter: "Jeremy, nice to meet you, how ya been?"

Stapleton: "Nice to meet you too, I've been doin' pretty good...just workin', man."

Reporter: "You just turned 19 a few days ago. How was the birthday?"

Stapleton: "It was great! Spliffs and DeBlunt threw one hell of a party here at the gym! Ripgut got arrested, Sosa brought a stripper and I think Coryatt won 3

grand or some shit on a lottery ticket! Hahaha!"

Reporter: "Sounds awesome. How's training going?"

Stapleton: "Oh man, I been workin' with the Helix's to beef up my wrestling and then it's Jayfit, Jayfit, Jayfit all damn day."

Reporter: "Jayfit?"

Stapleton: "Yeah, that's JBomb's cross training."

Reporter: "Don't you mean Crossfit?"

Stapleton: "Naw man...we don't wanna get sued by Glassman or anything. The two do have several similarities but there's only so many ways to train, ya know?"

Reporter: "I see...So how do you like fighting for REVO?"

Stapleton: "You mean other than it's in London?"...*laughs*...

Reporter: "Sure..."

Stapleton: "Well, they're bringin' in a lot of new talent over here so it's gettin' a bit tougher to get on a card...but that's okay. I need the trainin' time, man."

Reporter: "Soooo...you DON'T want to fight?"

Stapleton: "Whoa, whoa, whoa...I'll fight anyone that's available, okay? There's just no one available right now, that I know of, and I'm okay with my place...for

now. I'm still learning and I'm kinda the rookie...I get it, it's all good. Just know this, when I get another chance to put someone out, I'm puttin' someone out!"

Reporter: "Anyone in particular?"

Stapleton: "Well, Lewis...obviously but I guess Kowalski or Petrosyan from the Dean Camp might be nice to exchange with."

Reporter: "That's a very...realistic approach."

Stapleton: "I may be rookie but I'm not stupid."

...*Easton West pops his head around the corner*...

West: "Dude! We gotta go..."

Stapleton: "I'm in the middle of..."

West: "It's Tanner's birthdaaaaaay..."

Stapleton: "Oooooh shit, right!"...*looks at reporter*..."Sorry dude, gotta go...thanks!"

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/GilbertGang/CK2.jpg

Jolon Williams : We may have a lot of fighters signing up to join in on the glory of REVO, but let me assure you when I say that despite the many faces, there is a shortlist of fighters I keep my eye on, and Mr. Stapleton, you are amongst these fighters. If you want a fight, my hungry friend, then you shall have it. I was not going to officially decide anything until after REVO - 3 and what were supposedly a couple other issues in the matter, but I have my mind made up. Between your enthusiasm, and your impressive debut victory, I hereby select you to be my non-title light heavyweight division representative at our first edition of REVO Camp Wars. I look forward to seeing you fight, and bring back the victory for the Williams' camp.

Justice:

Looks like the Dean Camp is struggling to find a guy to face me.. just as I expected.. Camp Wars is just round the corner.. lemme know my opponent Dean!

Justice: So the Dean camp fished out a guy with 3 long years more training than me and 1 less fight... what a warrior... Seriously, a rather courageous move by the Dean Camp. Glad I aint over there twitching my feet in fear like the rest of them.

(Glenn rips a poster of the Dean Camp off the wall before he enters the toilet to take a messy shit and wipes his ass with it before throwing it in what could be his next opponent; Scarlett;s locker.)

Justice: Pussies.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/Santhros/ryo.jpg

Ryo Narushima on the Microphone right after his big win:

The interviewer asks Ryo about the head kick, what was going through Ryos head as he threw it, and did he expect it to hit so flush. Ryo takes the mic and yells as he looks around at the crowd.

"I'M BACK MOTHERF****RS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The crowd starts instantly cheering. Ryo throws down the mic and hops up on the side of the cage, chanting, yelling and throwing his arms up in victory.

REVO-3 REVIEW

All right! Three events have come and gone, all with full cards. Thanks to all of our managers for keeping their fighters under weight and in the right location. Here is my take in my camp's performance at REVO-3.

Scarlett vs Bondurant- Will Scarlett showed dominating counter striking ability, capitalizing on every mistake Bondurant made and ending the fight in under forty seconds. Scarlett has established himself at the top of the division.

SCARLETT- A Not much more can be said about this excellent performance.

BONDURANT- F He got out maneuvered and out struck. Better luck next time.

Matei vs Moczala- Mihai Mitai also put on a dominating performance. Moczala tried to grab ahold and stop the torrent of punches, but Matei put him out in under thirty seconds.

MATEI- B+ He caught a lot of air for a thirty second fight, but how much can you really criticize a guy who wins in thirty seconds?

MOCZALA- F He came to fight and took a beating. He is likely to face Shia Bondurant in the future.

Pucci vs Winslow- The more experienced Shane Winslow was able to score an early takedown, but wasn't able to do enough to keep the ref happy, and Pucci capitalized on the standup and swarmed Winslow with strikes for several minutes. Winslow was unable to defend against the rush for long, and Pucci walked away the victor.

PUCCI- B+ I question the quick stand up once Pucci gave up the mount. Other than that, Pucci did a great job on the feet and won a legitimate victory. If his manager were more active, he would have had a title shot.

WINSLOW- C Winslow did a good job on the ground, but wasn't able to capitalize on his positioning. On the feet, he was unable to mount a successful counter attack and couldn't weather the storm through the first round. However, because he is an experienced veteran with an active manager he still gets the title nod.

Oystenteller vs Horvat- Darstknasset Oystenteller once again showed his class and dominance, getting the fight to the ground and doing enough to keep the ref from standing them back up. He didnt get the finish, but he effectively enforced his gameplan. Oystenteller would have had the title shot if he wanted it.

OYSTENTELLER- B A solid win, but it's always nice to finish. Plus, he earned a nice fat fight of the night bonus.

HORVAT- C Although he lost a decision that was far from close, Horvat was a game competitor who was able to keep Oystenteller from maintaining a truly dangerous position for very long. And he stayed busy from a horrible position for fifteen full minutes. This guy has a lot of heart and with the right training could go very far in MMA. It takes two fighters to earn fight of the night, and Horvat delivered.

Narushima vs Kowalski- Kowalski is a hard man, but an early overhand right from Narushima sealed the deal. Kowalski never really recovered, and we had our third fight that ended in less than a minute. A tip of the hat to both of these veteran warriors. Sometimes, you get clipped.

NARUSHIMA- A What else can you say? He mixed up his shots and made short work of a very tough opponent. A very impressive showing by the veteran, which earned him KO of the night.

KOWALSKI- D He did his best to stay in the game, but he never found his rhythym and got punished for his failure. There will be many chances for him to redeem himself.

And that's it for REVO-3! See you later and soon with a preview of REVO-4! And thanks to everyone for replying promptly and keeping your fighters in shape. Your efforts will be rewarded! See you all in the Smack Talk!