Welterweight Creation Tournament

Sorry guys i have been very buisy lately so i have not been able to keep the ball moving here. J-Bomb i understand your point but with the wide amount of people wanting no private gyms or a mandatory gym i would say we may have to go foward with one of those ideas. Now heres the thing though you would only have to keep him in a basic gym while the tourny is going. Another idea is with your gym being private you could host the Tourny with it , that way you still get your fighter trainning there and everyone else as well.

We need to get this resolved before the creation date so lets try are best here.

I have my own gym for a reason and I like my fighters to train what I want, when I want. not sure I'm down for this. I plan on keeping this guy around and having to "race" for open slots or just "take what's available" sucks. been there done that.

I am with JBomb on this. I want to keep this fighter around after the tourney is over, so I'd rather not create a fighter for this event only.

***EDIT***

How many managers will need to use a public gym for this tourney becuase they don't have access to a private one?

Its cool, I'll clown people from my public gym training if people are refusing hehe. I don't have access to a private gym as I'm relatively new, but I'm sure myself and others will be fine. Private gyms aren't the end all...though it does give slight advantages in things like this.

I agree won't matter much during the duration of this tourny. Next line of buisness will be creation date which is now set for the 11th so make sure you get your fighter created that day or anytime later.Once they have been made post them here and i will make sure they get a contract asap.if your late no worries just try to get them created soon.

Ive got room in my gym for 3/4 fighters. Shoot me a pm if you'd like to train with me :)

pssst, psssssst...Bro dont let anyone in our gym we have the pvt gym advantage over most right now! :ph34r:........ Oh hi guys, ye there's space in our gym........ i mean if you want..

• Upvote 1

Its nice to see people are offering invites to their gyms. I also have a private gym but its located in NY.

So for the duration of this tournament I will be looking for shelter in the location of the tournament.

Which im thinking is Imperium MMA - Los Angeles

The organization will be in LA, glad you brought that up by the way. It will actually be Silent Fighting Championships, the welterweight division is empty so this is the main reason for having this tournament.

Here is a Link to the org Silent Fighting Championship

So make sure your fighter can make the flight over to LA if there base will be different.

• Downvote 1

Still looking to get a few more fighters added as well, could use some replacement fighters. the division will be 220K ID restricted so everyone is welcome to stay with the org win they loss there will be more matchups for them, and even if you get knocked out early you will still get the chance to get the belt down the road.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are we gonna get a reminder of when we can officially start? Is imagine time zones would be different so a set time could be weird to translate.